Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,099 members, 7,957,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:11 AM

How Many Lives Would Kanu Sacrifice For His MMM Scheme? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Many Lives Would Kanu Sacrifice For His MMM Scheme? (1592 Views)

Kaduna Train Attack: I Warned That Lives Would Be Lost, Says Amaechi / Kaduna Train Attack: I Warned That Lives Would Be Lost, Says Amaechi / Sanwo-Olu: Fallen Soldiers Made Supreme Sacrifice For Nation’s Unity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Lives Would Kanu Sacrifice For His MMM Scheme? by helinues: 2:58am On May 26, 2021
Tbh, this is not supposed to be my headache or worries anymore but for posterity sake and record purpose..

So I have been wondering, how many Ndigbo youths lives is Kanu ready to sacrificed for his MMM scheme ( Ipob) . How much destruction would SE as a region go through just to satisfy Kanu's ego and money making machine?

Is Kanu bigger than the whole region that Ndigbos are afraid of calling him to order?

Are Igbos waiting for foreign elements to hijack the unrest in SE from Kanu and turn SE into what nobody ever pray for?

Ndigbo, didn't you people learn anything from Ojukwu, Ralph of Massob actions/moves about this Biafra of a thing.. Same thing Kanu is doing, using Biafra to ride on Igbos emotions.

Kanu is not interested in any Biafra, infact even if you offer him one with some states in SS, he would still reject it cos it means his scamming pattern would come to an end.

Ndigbo, Stop being emotional about Biafra and save your region from Kanu, UGM/ESN and Igbos.

Don't allow a scum bag con artist Kanu to turn SE into war zone..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Lives Would Kanu Sacrifice For His MMM Scheme? by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:13am On May 26, 2021
I'm sure after installing Hope Uzodinma and putting Tinubu in a presidential bottle, they thought they had conquered the South!

I see why you will all be against Kanu or anybody that says NO LAND for fulani criminals, including Ortom, your newest enemy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Lives Would Kanu Sacrifice For His MMM Scheme? by mrvitalis(m): 3:17am On May 26, 2021
helinues:
Tbh, this is not supposed to be my headache or worries anymore but for posterity sake and record purpose..

So I have been wondering, how many Ndigbo youths lives is Kanu ready to sacrificed for his MMM scheme ( Ipob) . How much destruction would SE as a region go through just to satisfy Kanu's ego and money making machine?

Is Kanu bigger than the whole region that Ndigbos are afraid of calling him to order?

Are Igbos waiting for foreign elements to hijack the unrest in SE from Kanu and turn SE into what nobody ever pray for?

Ndigbo, didn't you people learn anything from Ojukwu, Ralph of Massob actions/moves about this Biafra of a thing.. Same thing Kanu is doing, using Biafra to ride on Igbos emotions.

Kanu is not interested in any Biafra, infact even if you offer him one with some states in SS, he would still reject it cos it means his scamming pattern would come to an end.

Ndigbo, Stop being emotional about Biafra and save your region from Kanu, UGM/ESN and Igbos.

100 people were killed in benue in a single day
More people are kidnapped n killed in ondo everyday than the whole south east but u never talk about them u never opened topics to discuss them

But u are fixed on igbo matter

Nigeria lost igbos long time ago it's too late ...this is now beyond IPOB ....this is beyond kanu ...

This is a people who just want to live n govern themselves simple

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Many Lives Would Kanu Sacrifice For His MMM Scheme? by juve4life: 3:18am On May 26, 2021
Enough Kanu threads for a while!

2 Likes

Re: How Many Lives Would Kanu Sacrifice For His MMM Scheme? by bencr7: 3:21am On May 26, 2021
mrvitalis:

More people are kidnapped n killed in ondo everyday than the whole south east but u never talk about them u never opened topics to discuss them

Nigeria lost igbos long time ago it's too late ...this is now beyond IPOB ....this is beyond kanu ...

that guy na idiot,he even always attack ortom any time he tell his pple to defend themselves from fulani killers

12 Likes

Re: How Many Lives Would Kanu Sacrifice For His MMM Scheme? by helinues: 3:26am On May 26, 2021
mrvitalis:

Fixed on Igbo matters indeed. So how many threads have I created regarding Kanu and his ESN?

Northerners claimed their region is save, infact news of any unrest there don't longer move an average Southerners...

More people are kidnapped n killed in ondo everyday

Statistician, where did you get that info from? Let even assume your statistics is true, is that a justification for total destruction in SE?

Herdsmen are no longer attacking in SE, infact some of the Police officers have deserted some checking points in SE, then I asked, why are UGM still attacking? How is the UGM tactics different from Hamas of Palestine?

You people should stop allowing those who are only interested about the money part of Biafra to ride on your emotions.. It's very dangerous for SE region
Re: How Many Lives Would Kanu Sacrifice For His MMM Scheme? by helinues: 3:27am On May 26, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
I'm sure after installing Hope Uzodinma and putting Tinubu in a presidential bottle, they thought they had conquered the South!

I see why you will all be against Kanu or anybody that says NO LAND for fulani criminals, including Ortom, your newest enemy

This one is always incoherent with topic of discussion.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Lives Would Kanu Sacrifice For His MMM Scheme? by Hottdawgg: 3:29am On May 26, 2021
Re: How Many Lives Would Kanu Sacrifice For His MMM Scheme? by MsAllison(f): 3:43am On May 26, 2021
lol someone woke up by 2am to create a useless thread

Talk about not having peace of mind cheesy

this is just the beginning

Thank God those blessed boys have done justice to the useless thread

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Many Lives Would Kanu Sacrifice For His MMM Scheme? by Kondomatic(m): 3:55am On May 26, 2021
helinues:

I have also asked myself the same question but there's just one thing that makes it impossible to have an answer.

Before Kanu, Igbo youths were being killed for NO reason.

With Kanu, Igbo youths are still being killed but with a reason at least.

So your real question should be, how many more Igbo lives are you people(Nigerians) going to waste to keep this white man's invention(Nigeria)

The whole Nigeria is burning but nah only Igbo be the problem, Ezigbo Mmadu.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Lives Would Kanu Sacrifice For His MMM Scheme? by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:09am On May 26, 2021
helinues:

This one is always incoherent with topic of discussion.

NO RUGA IN THE SOUTH

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Lives Would Kanu Sacrifice For His MMM Scheme? by mrvitalis(m): 4:10am On May 26, 2021
helinues:

Fixed on Igbo matters indeed. So how many threads have I created regarding Kanu and his ESN?

Northerners claimed their region is save, infact news of any unrest there don't longer move an average Southerners...

More people are kidnapped n killed in ondo everyday

Statistician, where did you get that info from? Let even assume your statistics is true, is that a justification for total destruction in SE?

Herdsmen are no longer attacking in SE, infact some of the Police officers have deserted some checking points in SE, then I asked, why are UGM still attacking? How is the UGM tactics different from Hamas of Palestine?

You people should stop allowing those who are only interested about the money part of Biafra to ride on your emotions.. It's very dangerous for SE region
It's none of your business what happens in the south east simple

Nigeria woke a beast let them deal with the fall out ...if only IPOB peaceful protesters were not killed., If only obigbo didn't Happen , if only orlu airstrikes didn't happen

6 Likes

Re: How Many Lives Would Kanu Sacrifice For His MMM Scheme? by RussianKGB: 4:21am On May 26, 2021
You woke up 2:30am to open thread about igbos and biafra. One Nigeria unity beggars always afraid of the unknown.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Lives Would Kanu Sacrifice For His MMM Scheme? by koondog: 4:30am On May 26, 2021
helinues:
T[s]bh, this is not supposed to be my headache or worries anymore but for posterity sake and record purpose..

[/s]

7 Likes

Re: How Many Lives Would Kanu Sacrifice For His MMM Scheme? by Nobody: 6:19am On May 26, 2021
It is obviously your headache anumanu

1 Like

Re: How Many Lives Would Kanu Sacrifice For His MMM Scheme? by gidgiddy: 6:35am On May 26, 2021
helinues:

It never was about Nnamdi Kanu. To look at Nnamdi Kanu is to miss the point. The point is that people are not happy with Nigeria and they are reacting to that unhappiness in an outwardly negative way

Kanu or no Kanu, where there is a feeling of injustice and unhappiness, there is never peace.

1 Like

Re: How Many Lives Would Kanu Sacrifice For His MMM Scheme? by jimi4us: 6:37am On May 26, 2021
helinues:

Your Fulani bandits should leave our land first, then there would be peace

1 Like

Re: How Many Lives Would Kanu Sacrifice For His MMM Scheme? by goodnessme1(f): 7:23am On May 26, 2021
helinues:

Nonsense talk by Igbo hater that rejoiced over the killing of unarmed Igbo youths by Nigeria terrorist force.

Last last Nigeria must divide,God forbid i continue sharing the same country with hateful people like you.

6 Likes

Re: How Many Lives Would Kanu Sacrifice For His MMM Scheme? by Chibuzoc(m): 7:29am On May 26, 2021
Op is just useless. 100 people that died in Benue means nothing. I prefer Mazi Nnamdi Kanu to the lifeless general in a rock. As you can see that the masses are comfortable with the UGM, cheering and praying for them but if the zoo police or army comes out even hellanus and him papa go run because those ones na zombie

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Lives Would Kanu Sacrifice For His MMM Scheme? by MosheDayan: 7:31am On May 26, 2021
[s]
helinues:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: How Many Lives Would Kanu Sacrifice For His MMM Scheme? by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:51am On May 26, 2021
helinues:

Apart from your grammatical iniquities, it's obvious your train of thought is totally illogical.
You should be more concerned about the open grazing Vs ranching being sponsored to decimate the south than being a phantom bird making unnecessary noise.
Be guided.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Lives Would Kanu Sacrifice For His MMM Scheme? by Valkrie: 7:55am On May 26, 2021
helinues:

Since you already know that it's not suppose to be your headache..why not simply mind your business instead of pork nosing in people's affairs...? You have no business opening the thread except you have other ulterior motive...!!

1 Like

Re: How Many Lives Would Kanu Sacrifice For His MMM Scheme? by helinues: 7:59am On May 26, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Apart from your grammatical iniquities, it's obvious your train of thought is totally illogical.
You should be more concerned about the open grazing Vs ranching being sponsored to decimate the south than being a phantom bird making unnecessary noise.
Be guided.

Stay out of my thread Emeritus
Re: How Many Lives Would Kanu Sacrifice For His MMM Scheme? by helinues: 8:01am On May 26, 2021
mrvitalis:

It's none of your business what happens in the south east simple

Nigeria woke a beast let them deal with the fall out ...if only IPOB peaceful protesters were not killed., If only obigbo didn't Happen , if only orlu airstrikes didn't happen

Eggzactly
Re: How Many Lives Would Kanu Sacrifice For His MMM Scheme? by Janicex: 8:07am On May 26, 2021
helinues:
Tbh, [s]this is not supposed to be my headache or worries anymore but for posterity sake and record purpose..

[/s]

Dumb ass terrorist! Face your Almajiri ravaged region

1 Like

Re: How Many Lives Would Kanu Sacrifice For His MMM Scheme? by helinues: 8:16am On May 26, 2021
MsAllison:
lol someone woke up by 2am to create a useless thread

Talk about not having peace of mind cheesy

this is just the beginning

Thank God those blessed boys have done justice to the useless thread

Lowest ranking members on NL is also talking.

2am your time
Re: How Many Lives Would Kanu Sacrifice For His MMM Scheme? by Tinubuadvocate: 8:18am On May 26, 2021
More are still counting.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Unfair To Igbos Said Nigeria Deputy Senate President, Sen. Omo- Agege / FG, National Assembly - Deal With Greedy Doctors / IPOB Told Schools With Green In Their Uniforms To Change Them Immediately.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.