Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,753 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:35 AM

How Many Lives Would Kanu Sacrifice For His MMM Scheme? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Many Lives Would Kanu Sacrifice For His MMM Scheme? (1590 Views)

Kaduna Train Attack: I Warned That Lives Would Be Lost, Says Amaechi / Kaduna Train Attack: I Warned That Lives Would Be Lost, Says Amaechi / Sanwo-Olu: Fallen Soldiers Made Supreme Sacrifice For Nation’s Unity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Lives Would Kanu Sacrifice For His MMM Scheme? by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:50am On May 26, 2021
helinues:

Stay out of my thread Emeritus

Stop being a busybody in other people's matters.
No one appointed you soulless being a moral conscience for the nations.

1 Like

Re: How Many Lives Would Kanu Sacrifice For His MMM Scheme? by helinues: 8:53am On May 26, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Stop being a busybody in other people's matters.
No one appointed you soulless being a moral conscience for the nations.

Another wailing in new dimensions from the chief wailer himself
Re: How Many Lives Would Kanu Sacrifice For His MMM Scheme? by CharlotteFlair: 8:54am On May 26, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
More are still counting.
We still don't want this mummified thief.

1 Like

Re: How Many Lives Would Kanu Sacrifice For His MMM Scheme? by CharlotteFlair: 8:55am On May 26, 2021
helinues:

Another wailing in new dimensions from the chief wailer himself
You are truly jobless. Continue wasting your destiny online.
Re: How Many Lives Would Kanu Sacrifice For His MMM Scheme? by helinues: 8:58am On May 26, 2021
CharlotteFlair:

Is that all Ms Patience Nzokwo?
Re: How Many Lives Would Kanu Sacrifice For His MMM Scheme? by CharlotteFlair: 9:05am On May 26, 2021
helinues:

Is that all Ms Patience Nzokwo?
Mrs Patience Ozorkwo is the correct spelling. She's a public figure and I'm sure you have seen her name written on different platforms,but because you are intellectually dense, your type is unteachable.

Go and do something meaningful with your life abeg helinues.

1 Like

Re: How Many Lives Would Kanu Sacrifice For His MMM Scheme? by helinues: 9:07am On May 26, 2021
CharlotteFlair:
Mrs Patience Ozorkwo is the correct spelling. She's a public figure and I'm sure you have seen her name written on different platforms,but because you are intellectually dense, your type is unteachable.

Go and do something meaningful with your life abeg helinues.

Yhen Yhan Yhon

Message passed Ms Patience Nzokwo of NL..

A lady with no joy
Re: How Many Lives Would Kanu Sacrifice For His MMM Scheme? by CharlotteFlair: 9:11am On May 26, 2021
helinues:

A lady with no joy
100% Correct!
Re: How Many Lives Would Kanu Sacrifice For His MMM Scheme? by Tinubuadvocate: 9:18am On May 26, 2021
5% have no say.
CharlotteFlair:
We still don't want this mummified thief.
Re: How Many Lives Would Kanu Sacrifice For His MMM Scheme? by helinues: 9:19am On May 26, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
5% have no say.

Abi oo, people are talking and 5% also claiming of having opinion...

Definitely inconsequential
Re: How Many Lives Would Kanu Sacrifice For His MMM Scheme? by MsAllison(f): 9:20am On May 26, 2021
helinues:

Mynd44 lalasticlala
Rule 2
Re: How Many Lives Would Kanu Sacrifice For His MMM Scheme? by MsAllison(f): 9:20am On May 26, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
5% have no say.
Mynd44 lalasticlala
Rule 2
Re: How Many Lives Would Kanu Sacrifice For His MMM Scheme? by helinues: 9:21am On May 26, 2021
MsAllison:

Rule 2

Brighter Grammar, you really need it badly
Re: How Many Lives Would Kanu Sacrifice For His MMM Scheme? by Tinubuadvocate: 9:35am On May 26, 2021
I wonder oo please have you ever encounter with one msAllison this woman will not let me rest always reporting me to moderators. There is a freedom of speech for God sake, and besides as long as I will not break Nairaland rule moderator will not take her serious.
helinues:

Re: How Many Lives Would Kanu Sacrifice For His MMM Scheme? by helinues: 9:37am On May 26, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I wonder oo please have you ever encounter with one msAllison this woman will not let me rest always reporting me to moderators. There is a freedom of speech for God sake, and besides as long as I will not break Nairaland rule moderator will not take her serious.

Na regular NL canceller claiming to be female.. That moniker is one of his hustling monikers on NL...

Just ignore him... If you noticed, he only reports when he is not cancelling.. The cancellation is just to provoke you so that you can break the rules so if that's not working , he reports
Re: How Many Lives Would Kanu Sacrifice For His MMM Scheme? by Tinubuadvocate: 9:41am On May 26, 2021
grin you understand this people tactics noted.
helinues:

Na regular NL canceller claiming to be female.. That moniker is one of his hustling monikers on NL...

Just ignore him... If you noticed, he only reports when he is not cancelling.. The cancellation is just to provoke you so that you can break the rules so if that's not working , he reporte
Re: How Many Lives Would Kanu Sacrifice For His MMM Scheme? by helinues: 9:48am On May 26, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
grin you understand this people tactics noted.

The guy na my last small boy wey I used to send on an errand on NL... Na me give him that name gbegile...

He has numerous monikers on NL.. Just try as much as possible to avoid is provocation tactics, mods would always fix him

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Many Lives Would Kanu Sacrifice For His MMM Scheme? by nedu666: 10:20am On May 26, 2021
CharlotteFlair:

What do u expect from someone with 45,000 comments. You think mofo has a job, business or wife. Of course not he is a 30k nigga at bmc.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thoughts On Secession: Is It Worth The Effort? / Nnamdi Kanu All Smiles As He Arrives In Court As Malami Files Fresh Charges / Nigeria Will Become Developed Like Kogi If I’m President: Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.