Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

What I Learnt That Can Make You A Successful Youtuber - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What I Learnt That Can Make You A Successful Youtuber (212 Views)

What Lessons Have You Learnt In 2020? / What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? / What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Learnt That Can Make You A Successful Youtuber by Gbass4(m): 4:08am On May 26, 2021
What I learnt from PewDiePie's achievements. PewDiePie YouTube channel was started by Felix Kjellberg and currently this channel has more than 100 million subscribers...that's cool, watch this video to learn some important things that contributed to his fame on YouTube...this could help New YouTubers a lot.
# pewdiepie # Tseries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haPdZlpPaoU

Re: What I Learnt That Can Make You A Successful Youtuber by Alsonjecs: 5:19pm On Jul 27, 2021
I've been watching this Youtuber for a long time. Many games I learned for the first time on his channel.

1 Like

Re: What I Learnt That Can Make You A Successful Youtuber by GabriellePeake: 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2021
This guy does a great job of talking about games. When I didn't have a PC, I used to watch his videos to enjoy games. Now I keep watching because he plays top games. I remember I wanted to buy his book when it came out, but he sold it out so fast. He's one of my favorite bloggers, but he's not the only youtubers info. I'm very interested in following these popular channels and dream of streaming and making money that way. I understand that it only looks so easy, but always someone else's success looks like an easy accomplishment.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

IPTV Technology - 5 Realities / Suicide Is My Only Option / Enugu Enugu ™8 Best Taxi Cab Service In Enugu, Nigeria Foxxymobile Taxi Cab 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.