Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,448 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? (31907 Views)

What Lessons Have You Learnt In 2020? / What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? / What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Pobbleesher: 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2020
Due to some occurrences in the past year, I've made up my mind to be courageous no matter what happens or society I find myself.

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Pobbleesher: 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2020
I was opportuned to work with people that were older than me. I was supposed to be their boss but due to how inferior I used to feel, I won't correct them whenever they do anything wrong.

I learnt my lesson after a younger guy got to the place and he was authoritative and his self-confidence is a higher rate compared to mine.

269 Likes 16 Shares

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Pobbleesher: 2:47pm On Dec 02, 2020
A friend also talked about all he experienced in life and what how he wants us to learn from it. The e-book is available for pre-order on Amazon as well as the paperback format.

https://www.amazon.com/Lust-How-lost-Donald-Isaac-ebook/dp/B08P9VPGH9/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=donald+isaac+lust&qid=1606911176&sr=8-1

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 02, 2020
Pobbleesher:
Lalasticlala
Why you dey call d man nah?
You don kill snake ni? grin

First to comment.!!!!!
I don make am I don make am be dat grin grin grin

25 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by millionboi2: 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
Pobbleesher:
Due to some occurrences in the past year, I've made up my mind to be courageous no matter what happens or society I find myself.

I strong pass iron,I tell straight my mind
If I vex u go knw

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by technicallyrich(m): 4:06pm On Dec 02, 2020
humans are animals andvself centered.
trust nobody.

120 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by obembet(f): 6:02pm On Dec 02, 2020
Never look down on anyone no matter their current status..

Nobody is completely useless

But never trust police.. They are not your friend

285 Likes 19 Shares

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 02, 2020
1. Life is difficult. It's a great truth.

2. Money answers all things.

3. See no 2.

4.No difference between women and cars. Women are articles, yes including my sisters.

5. Your value as a man is tied to provision. Fail in this and lose your value.

6. Making it isn't by hardwork alone. We owe a lot to luck, serendipity, destiny.

7. Nobody knows what happens after death. Who knows, life after death may be worse.

8.Family is everything, they are all you have got.

9. Study well as a teen, you may never get the chance again to learn the basics.

10. Life has no purpose whatsoever, it could have been better if we never existed. I align myself with prof Benathar's views in this regard.

315 Likes 31 Shares

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
“The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it in back into your pocket.”

sad

151 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Nicklaus619(m): 6:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
After my first degree, I find work tire no way, to worsen the situation, my elder brother I was staying with at the time relocated to a suburb making it difficult for me to keep in touch with people in town helping me with the job hunt.

Now there was this catholic church out station in the area, I became very active in the activities of the church, I was very active in the running on the church activities, helping the reverend father posted to the out station then, I became popular in the church, and after a while, the church made donations to build a bigger church and Reverend fathers house, I volunteered along with other youths, in the cite work, after job hunting, I will go to the cite from the house and start working there until the building was completed,

I was ignorantly working in the church building not knowing that people are already taking notice of my persistence in the work, one of the big shots in the church that is always at the forefront in bringing big money in terms of church donations, invited me to his house and offered me to manage his cyber cafe business in the town with free accommodation in one of his houses in town, Abuja, I lost words thanking the man, I started working in the cafe and within 6 months I was offered an appointment in government parastatals, with the help of one of my customer who always patronise the cafe and stay close to the company,

This is like a testimony, that's when I believe the phrase, when you work for God, God works for you, God is indeed marvelous

His grace has been sufficient in my life ever since then.

My lesson
Don't ever think your situation and location affects your destiny or prevent your destiny helper from locating you, hold God tight and work for him, be persistence and don't ever give up, help is on the way already and experience unmerited favour in your life

574 Likes 64 Shares

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by GIANTPLUSHUB: 6:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
Lemme park here. It's gonna be an interesting thread.

My own lesson is that, nothing is guaranteed in life.

One of my Neighbors rented a shop just attached to a police station, he sells clothes, shoes and other men's wears and the shop been attached to a police station usually give him peace of mind based on the security and of which its true. Who dem born well to near a police station shop say him wan burgle the shop.

EndSars protest came and the station was burnt down and his shop was looted too. The incident taught me a great lesson business wise.

Modified : Slow thinkers keeps mentioning me asking what lesson did I learnt. Lesson learnt is ALWAYS THINK "WHAT IF" AND PLAN A WAY OUT AHEAD.

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Amuluonyenaego: 6:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
DON'T TRUST ANYONE esp WOMEN

58 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Muhylonaire007: 6:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
I've learnt
I've unlearn
And relearn.....

The greatest of it all is "Never rely on anyone for your success"

164 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by 4tomandchi: 6:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
All the efforts you put in life is just to bring to manifestation what has been designed by God. You can not run faster than your shadow!!!

35 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Sheuns(m): 6:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
sad

2 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by ibabz(m): 6:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
Never to trust anybody...everyone is a betrayer until proven otherwise.

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Rugaria: 6:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
Pretend you trust people BUT NEVER trust anyone! Including siblings, wife, friends and enemies..

146 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by stubbornman(m): 6:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
There are no best friends .... Never share your next move with anyone.... Roll with people on the same mission with you.... Finally mind the people you wrong because to some people " Absolute revenge means total forgiveness"

...and em never ever underestimate the power of prayer!

175 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Davvymavvy(f): 6:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
Never to allow emotions influence my business decisions

106 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Petersamuel8(m): 6:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
With time everything will be fine

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Vicogrin(m): 6:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
Always be nice to people,irrespective of the positions,qualifications and achievement.

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Beehshorp(m): 6:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
This life nobody owes you Sh*t.

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Gabson006: 6:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
Humility

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by sonnie10: 6:04pm On Dec 02, 2020
When you are up there, be humble.
Don't run your mouth
Keep to your words
Don't kill what you are not going to eat
The palm fruit will be easier to pick from the bunch if you let it stay overnight
Select your friends carefully
You need a source of living
Defend what is yours
Know when to walk away but never run
Its ok to err
Fear God.

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by 900warriorz: 6:04pm On Dec 02, 2020
Sex was highly overrated cry

Wish I was still a virgin. grin grin

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Karleb(m): 6:04pm On Dec 02, 2020
Life is meaningless! undecided

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by BuharisBoy: 6:04pm On Dec 02, 2020
Have a goals. And focus. On it, Amy other things will be added to you..

9 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Victorious1000: 6:04pm On Dec 02, 2020
Nonsense topic

Slow news day angry

3 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Nazgul: 6:04pm On Dec 02, 2020
Never depend on people but God and yourself.

Never trust anyone, most especially your friends.

57 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

10 Things That White People Don’t Like About Nigerians By Aroms Aigbehi / About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. / At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.