Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,768 members, 7,831,473 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

FG, Delta Differ On £4.2 Milliom Ibori Loot Payment, Reps Confused - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG, Delta Differ On £4.2 Milliom Ibori Loot Payment, Reps Confused (17964 Views)

Rivers APC, Wike’s Loyalists Differ On Governor’s Overtures To Tinubu / Reason Why Ibori Loot Never Returned To Delta State( Photo) / Bayelsa: Lawyers differ on Supreme Court’s ouster of David Lyon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG, Delta Differ On £4.2 Milliom Ibori Loot Payment, Reps Confused by Vulcanheph(m): 6:51am On May 26, 2021
Why am I not surprised.... The money like others will still be Relooted.
Re: FG, Delta Differ On £4.2 Milliom Ibori Loot Payment, Reps Confused by Jeeryblast1: 6:51am On May 26, 2021
Ok
Re: FG, Delta Differ On £4.2 Milliom Ibori Loot Payment, Reps Confused by chukwuebuka65(m): 6:52am On May 26, 2021
our problem in this country is not only the federal government but the state government as well, even the local government where they are functional. we should start holding our governors, representatives both national and state responsible . lets us be active in politics so we can move the country forward.
Re: FG, Delta Differ On £4.2 Milliom Ibori Loot Payment, Reps Confused by ChiefSosa(m): 6:52am On May 26, 2021
Na money dey always cause fight between thieves. Just trace all the problems involving these politicians, money must be involved in one way or the other.
Re: FG, Delta Differ On £4.2 Milliom Ibori Loot Payment, Reps Confused by luluosas(m): 6:53am On May 26, 2021
Ibori loot is causing wahala, yet he is celebrated in Delta State

1 Like

Re: FG, Delta Differ On £4.2 Milliom Ibori Loot Payment, Reps Confused by AuroraBrls: 6:54am On May 26, 2021
....Okowa will comfortably take that money to Ibori, anyway anyhow, if Delta State Account is credited.

....It would have been better, FG uses that money to complete the East-West Road section that passed through Delta State and other major projects in Delta State.

Anything short of this, that money plus accrued interest will be taken to Ibori on bended knees and with better apology.
Re: FG, Delta Differ On £4.2 Milliom Ibori Loot Payment, Reps Confused by Nobody: 6:55am On May 26, 2021
jchioma:
Wetin dey happen for dis satanic govt of confusion sef? It's like there's a disconnection within the executive and the rubber stamp senate is at a loss.

That money must go back to Delta state, whether they like it or not. Rubbish!

Pure lie.

Delta State denied the money during Uduaghan tenure, so how is it theirs now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG, Delta Differ On £4.2 Milliom Ibori Loot Payment, Reps Confused by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:58am On May 26, 2021
Ibori should sue them for this. You did not jail him yet you are scrambling on top his looted funds
Re: FG, Delta Differ On £4.2 Milliom Ibori Loot Payment, Reps Confused by Donedeal1(m): 7:02am On May 26, 2021
The end result of a greedy man.

You stole all the state money

Hide it away

Now the people of the state

Denied there money.
Re: FG, Delta Differ On £4.2 Milliom Ibori Loot Payment, Reps Confused by Cokahot: 7:02am On May 26, 2021
While ibori is partying and snapping pixs here and there. Oko wetin. Okowa how fa.na my money o,James cool down na 30% be your own. Levels don change
Re: FG, Delta Differ On £4.2 Milliom Ibori Loot Payment, Reps Confused by orisa37: 7:04am On May 26, 2021
See his face. He stored the money in his Dimple. Bloody "BARAWO, OLE, OMO ERAN LASAN".
Re: FG, Delta Differ On £4.2 Milliom Ibori Loot Payment, Reps Confused by uboma(m): 7:05am On May 26, 2021
Malami is bitting off more than he can chew.....

1 Like

Re: FG, Delta Differ On £4.2 Milliom Ibori Loot Payment, Reps Confused by Mtmike(m): 7:08am On May 26, 2021
Something is telling me that this money is going back to ibori's pocket
Re: FG, Delta Differ On £4.2 Milliom Ibori Loot Payment, Reps Confused by Kingrefreshed: 7:09am On May 26, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:
God punish buhari!!!

One million times till the Word Punish finish and then they should burn him in hell

1 Like

Re: FG, Delta Differ On £4.2 Milliom Ibori Loot Payment, Reps Confused by orisa37: 7:11am On May 26, 2021
Release The Money to DELTA STATE SPSC-STATE POLICY SERVICES COUNCIL.
Re: FG, Delta Differ On £4.2 Milliom Ibori Loot Payment, Reps Confused by Renforce: 7:12am On May 26, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Lol...

The last person to hand over that money to Delta is malami. I was wondering when malami has become this soft to transfer such cash to Delta state.

Delta state should forget about the money, it is gone and gone for good.

Accountant general just give una sweet message to escape reps questions and he made the statement shortly malami left.

Meanwhile same criminal Ibori that liquidated their lives in Delta is what Urhobo sees as God and best politician in Delta state..

Our son is a thief and since he is our sin he is our thief.

Buhari is a saint
Grandollar is asst Jesus
Re: FG, Delta Differ On £4.2 Milliom Ibori Loot Payment, Reps Confused by Cnach: 7:12am On May 26, 2021
My people there is nothing that concerns malami with law or constitution of a nation, remove that guy there let those who studied in good schools take over.
Mean while
Ibori right now

Re: FG, Delta Differ On £4.2 Milliom Ibori Loot Payment, Reps Confused by jchioma: 7:12am On May 26, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Pure lie.

Get sense nah! Even if all the governors of Delta State denies the money, it is still the State's by right and any attempt to stop it will be resisted by the people.

1 Like

Re: FG, Delta Differ On £4.2 Milliom Ibori Loot Payment, Reps Confused by WorldRichest: 7:15am On May 26, 2021
Punch Newspaper is MAD for bringing incomplete and unconfirmed information into the public domain? Did you idiots speak with the Commissioner for Finance or the Accountant General or the ceremonial Governor of Delta State?
Re: FG, Delta Differ On £4.2 Milliom Ibori Loot Payment, Reps Confused by Bigredmachine: 7:18am On May 26, 2021
Golden057:
I know that once the state government received the money, James Ibori go knock door.

Ibori is the real herdsman, bandit, kidnapper, rapist, bandit unknown gun men, infact no be somebody wey suppose still dey alive... I hate that man with passion, only one person loot the future of millions, it's better we use that money to repay some of our debt, than return to Delta state...

1 Like

Re: FG, Delta Differ On £4.2 Milliom Ibori Loot Payment, Reps Confused by HRMK: 7:21am On May 26, 2021
I BLV THIS MONEY SHULDNT BE GIVEN BACK TO DELTA IN CASH!IT MUST BE USED TO EXECUTE PROJECTS ON BEHALF OF DELTA!WE ALL KNOW IBORI TO BE THEIR SO CALLED HERO,THE STATE MAY EVENTUALLY RETURN THE MONEY BACK TO HIM OR EVEN AV IT SHARED!
Re: FG, Delta Differ On £4.2 Milliom Ibori Loot Payment, Reps Confused by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:24am On May 26, 2021
alimiadedayo1:

They may want to use this as opportunity for delta state to come to APC in order to get the money for his state.. U know its a government of anarchy
Delta state to come to APC? That should be the last thing that will happened, it's just like expecting Tunubu to decamp to PDP.
Re: FG, Delta Differ On £4.2 Milliom Ibori Loot Payment, Reps Confused by Kirigidi(m): 7:32am On May 26, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Lol...

The last person to hand over that money to Delta is malami. I was wondering when malami has become this soft to transfer such cash to Delta state.

Delta state should forget about the money, it is gone and gone for good.

Accountant general just give una sweet message to escape reps questions and he made the statement shortly malami left.

Meanwhile same criminal Ibori that liquidated their lives in Delta is what Urhobo sees as God and best politician in Delta state..

Our son is a thief and since he is our sin he is our thief.
But the same Ibori is Okowa's godfather, and Okowa is still answerable to him!
Re: FG, Delta Differ On £4.2 Milliom Ibori Loot Payment, Reps Confused by Nobody: 7:35am On May 26, 2021
Kirigidi:
But the same Ibori is Okowa's godfather, and Okowa is still answerable to him!

Is that the correlation for the thieving and thievery?
Re: FG, Delta Differ On £4.2 Milliom Ibori Loot Payment, Reps Confused by Nobody: 7:35am On May 26, 2021
jchioma:

Get sense nah! Even if all the governors of Delta State denies the money, it is still the State's by right and any attempt to stop it will be resisted by the people.

Ok, Mrs resistance.
Re: FG, Delta Differ On £4.2 Milliom Ibori Loot Payment, Reps Confused by Nobody: 7:36am On May 26, 2021
Renforce:

Buhari is a saint
Grandollar is asst Jesus

Both are better than Ibori.
Re: FG, Delta Differ On £4.2 Milliom Ibori Loot Payment, Reps Confused by iampeterben(m): 7:37am On May 26, 2021
Nor just return reps should monitor to ensure its judiciously used for the purpose it was initially meant. So many abandoned projects in my state mhen!! Ibori It will not be well with you sir.
Re: FG, Delta Differ On £4.2 Milliom Ibori Loot Payment, Reps Confused by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:40am On May 26, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Pure lie.

To the best of my knowledge, there was never a time Ibori works for FG, so he can't be stollen from FG. So if the money is not from Delta state as you claimed that Delta state government denied ownership of the money, the money is neither that of FG because he never work there. The money invariably belongs to Ibori, if it can't be trace to where he works.

1 Like

Re: FG, Delta Differ On £4.2 Milliom Ibori Loot Payment, Reps Confused by Nobody: 7:42am On May 26, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
To the best of my knowledge, there was never a time Ibori works for FG, so he can't be stollen from FG. So if the money is not from Delta state as you claimed that Delta state government denied ownership of the money, the money is neither that of FG because he never work there. The money invariably belongs to Ibori, if it can't be trace to where he works.

Which means the money will be returned to UK since it was established that it was stolen and jailed at same time

1 Like

Re: FG, Delta Differ On £4.2 Milliom Ibori Loot Payment, Reps Confused by mechanics(m): 7:50am On May 26, 2021
I just hope it won't be relooted again.
Re: FG, Delta Differ On £4.2 Milliom Ibori Loot Payment, Reps Confused by Rynne: 7:58am On May 26, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:
God punish buhari!!!

Miss which place in Delta state are you from,I see we have the same native name, jst want to know nothing else..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Gets Warm Reception At Enugu Airport Led By Governor Ugwuanyi (Photos) / I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body Of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God! / Buhari Wants Major Al-mustapha, Others Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.