Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,992 members, 7,835,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

FG, Delta Differ On £4.2 Milliom Ibori Loot Payment, Reps Confused - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG, Delta Differ On £4.2 Milliom Ibori Loot Payment, Reps Confused (17970 Views)

Rivers APC, Wike’s Loyalists Differ On Governor’s Overtures To Tinubu / Reason Why Ibori Loot Never Returned To Delta State( Photo) / Bayelsa: Lawyers differ on Supreme Court’s ouster of David Lyon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG, Delta Differ On £4.2 Milliom Ibori Loot Payment, Reps Confused by garfield1: 8:26am On May 26, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Lol...

The last person to hand over that money to Delta is malami. I was wondering when malami has become this soft to transfer such cash to Delta state.

Delta state should forget about the money, it is gone and gone for good.

Accountant general just give una sweet message to escape reps questions and he made the statement shortly malami left.

Meanwhile same criminal Ibori that liquidated their lives in Delta is what Urhobo sees as God and best politician in Delta state..

Our son is a thief and since he is our son he is our thief.

My brother,I said it that the accountant general was talking rubbish.only malami can tell us any new info not a rookie and ignorant ag
Re: FG, Delta Differ On £4.2 Milliom Ibori Loot Payment, Reps Confused by Renforce: 8:37am On May 26, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Both are better than Ibori.

You are a bigoted imbecilee mr man
Re: FG, Delta Differ On £4.2 Milliom Ibori Loot Payment, Reps Confused by Brodee(m): 8:42am On May 26, 2021
It isn’t right for the returned loot to be left with the FG neither is it safe for it to be returned to Delta state Government, knowing the level of Ibori’s influence In the state....A cross road, we will say.
Re: FG, Delta Differ On £4.2 Milliom Ibori Loot Payment, Reps Confused by Agugbadin: 8:53am On May 26, 2021
This country is sinking very fast because liers are ruling the country.
Re: FG, Delta Differ On £4.2 Milliom Ibori Loot Payment, Reps Confused by Nobody: 10:01am On May 26, 2021
This has been the precedent as far as I can remember.

Please help my ignorance, has the Hon. AGF won any landmark case? Please pardon my asking, I can't help it.

The other day, he was surreptitiously trying to extend the fundamental right to freedom of movement to cover domestic animals without alluding his mind to the law of trespass to chattel and the criminal offence of trespass. Let's not mention the proviso to Section 41 of the CFRN (as amended 2010), which supposes that the right to freedom of movement is not absolute.

Today he supporting those trying to illegally take away the fund belonging to Delta state.

If he is truly a lawyer, then I will advise him to fire his inner legal team. And employ smart brains. But first, I will like to read cases he was handled to enable me to gain access to his mind and how he thinks.

At least common sense demands I know how he thinks before criticising him. Even though he is guffing a lot lately.
Re: FG, Delta Differ On £4.2 Milliom Ibori Loot Payment, Reps Confused by ZooOga: 12:16pm On May 26, 2021
No new news on Delta's Twitter page yet.

Delta State Government
https://twitter.com/DSGovernment
@DSGovernment
Re: FG, Delta Differ On £4.2 Milliom Ibori Loot Payment, Reps Confused by Sleekfingers: 5:08pm On May 26, 2021
NewFolm4:

https://punchng.com/fg-delta-differ-on-4-2m-ibori-loot-payment-reps-confused/

make delta state people collect the money, make dem chop for head like crayfish........

Even with all the money they are been collecting from FG....there is absolutely nothing to show for it......13% derivation, dem dey chop the money for head to prawns.......

And them go dey call buhari up and down.....instead of them to hold their present and past leaders by their balls........na to dey call tinubu up and down dem know........yeye
Re: FG, Delta Differ On £4.2 Milliom Ibori Loot Payment, Reps Confused by ZooOga: 8:12pm On May 26, 2021
https://twitter.com/DSGovernment/status/1397602505585012737

Delta State Government
@DSGovernment
The Delta State Government has disclosed that it has not received the 4.2million pounds returned by the United Kingdom from the Federal Government.
1:16 PM · May 26, 2021·Twitter for iPhone
Re: FG, Delta Differ On £4.2 Milliom Ibori Loot Payment, Reps Confused by Sarsaproko: 6:55pm On Feb 12, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Appoints New Members Of FGN Power Management Team / INEC: Tinubu, Buhari, Adeleke, Other Politicians Involved In Certificate Sagas / Emefiele Impersonated SGF To Illegally Obtain $6.2m – EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.