Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

EFCC Narrows N10bn Fraud Probe To 10 PDP Items’ Spending - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Narrows N10bn Fraud Probe To 10 PDP Items’ Spending (9290 Views)

Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu / Okonjo-iweala Is Favourite As WTO Narrows Aspirants To 2 Tuesday / Yahaya Bello: 10 PDP Governors Set To Decamp To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Narrows N10bn Fraud Probe To 10 PDP Items’ Spending by belovez(m): 8:31am On May 26, 2021
Firstclass247:
Hello house

I wanted open a thread for this. But I'm new user.

I'm 22, with one hand work, tilling work to be precise. but guess what? Since 2018 I started doing this work, I never boost of 40k in my account which is quite disdaining.

Not that I never make such. Is just that this kind of work is a dirty job as dey said. So we are being looked down on. For somebody to pay you complete is a miracle. Where I worked now I made more than 80k, but don't be surprised that I was going home with less than 30k which cover my expenses. And this is fully against my reason of learning this work, which is footing my University education bill.

Don't be surprised that this work never even gave time to write Jamb.

This man we work for Is just good for bringing 30k, he's only interested in his business no calls, no payment over two weeks now. People into this set of work will testify.

I never calculate the hardship of the this job

That is it, from site to site.

But now, iv decided to learn another work. But my question now is between barbing and phone repair which one is more lucrative and also will make a provision for my accademic.

Please guys I need your input.

Google on how to create a thread...you will see more response and contributions
Re: EFCC Narrows N10bn Fraud Probe To 10 PDP Items’ Spending by Kingzeez10: 8:53am On May 26, 2021
Firstclass247:
Hello house

I wanted open a thread for this. But I'm new user.

I'm 22, with one hand work, tilling work to be precise. but guess what? Since 2018 I started doing this work, I never boost of 40k in my account which is quite disdaining.

Not that I never make such. Is just that this kind of work is a dirty job as dey said. So we are being looked down on. For somebody to pay you complete is a miracle. Where I worked now I made more than 80k, but don't be surprised that I was going home with less than 30k which cover my expenses. And this is fully against my reason of learning this work, which is footing my University education bill.

Don't be surprised that this work never even gave time to write Jamb.

This man we work for Is just good for bringing 30k, he's only interested in his business no calls, no payment over two weeks now. People into this set of work will testify.

I never calculate the hardship of the this job

That is it, from site to site.

But now, iv decided to learn another work. But my question now is between barbing and phone repair which one is more lucrative and also will make a provision for my accademic.

Please guys I need your input.

Open a thread for this
Re: EFCC Narrows N10bn Fraud Probe To 10 PDP Items’ Spending by charixel: 9:02am On May 26, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Secondus May Not Return To His Position As PDP National Chairman / Stop Sit-At-Home Before Seeking Political Offices - Ohanaeze To Igbo Politicians / Flood Kills 2 People, Destroys Houses In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.