Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

The Redemptive Power Of The Blood Of Jesus. Pt 1. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Redemptive Power Of The Blood Of Jesus. Pt 1. (551 Views)

The Redemptive Power Of The Blood Of Jesus. Part 4 / The Redemptive Power Of The Blood Of Jesus. Part 2 / Why Is Christ Both God And Man In Gods Redemptive Plan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Redemptive Power Of The Blood Of Jesus. Pt 1. by PastorSomba(m): 6:26am On May 26, 2021
THE REDEMPTIVE POWER OF THE BLOOD OF JESUS. Pt 1.

Acts 20:28 (KJV) Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.
Ephesians 1:7 (KJV) In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;
Hebrews 9:12 (KJV) Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.
Revelation 5:9; 1Corinthians 1:30.

The second mystery of the blood of Jesus is its REDEMPTIVE POWER. The word redemption comes from the Greek word which means to pay full ransom to buy back or reclaim what belongs to you or someone else. To redeem is to make full payment for the release and freedom of a slave or captive from captivity. It is the totality of all that Jesus Christ did for God and mankind on the cross and the resurrection. Redemption is a free gift from God to man to justify him and put him in right standing and relationship with God.
What did the redemptive work of the blood of Jesus do for us:

1. The blood of Jesus is the complete and full price paid by God to get back all that He lost because of the sin and fall of Adam. This includes the salvation of all men and all creation from the bondage of sin and the devil. The devil thought the fall of man was irreversible and there was no hope for man and no hope for the plan of God for man and the earth. Only an Adam could pay for the sin of Adam. But by the hidden wisdom of God, God had prepared a lamb from the foundation of the world for redemption. By the blood of Jesus man is no longer in the bondage of sin and no longer a fallen being but now a free and a resurrected being in Christ Jesus especially for all who believe. Galatians 3:13; 4:4-5; Romans 8:18-23; Revelation 13:8

2. The redemptive work of the blood of Jesus was all that God needed to do to restore order in heaven which was distorted by the rebellion of Lucifer in heaven and to restore order on earth which was distorted by Satan's deception and fall of man on earth. God is life, sin is death. Sin caused rebellion in heaven and brought death into the world destroying all God's creation. Thank God the blood of Jesus has brought life back to man and to the earth. Heaven and earth has come under one government and rulership of the Lord Jesus. All power in heaven and earth now belongs to Jesus. And in Christ Jesus man's authority over the earth has been restored. Matthew 28:18, Colossians 1:16-20.

3. The third thing the blood of Jesus did for us is that because of the redemptive work of the blood of Jesus, God obtained the right to execute justice, judgement and vengeance on all His enemies. Having redeemed man, the law of sin and death is now to befall only the devil, fallen angels, all evil spirits and all men who reject the redemptive work of the blood of Jesus. All the enemies of God are your enemies hence the blood of Jesus has also given the believer authority over the devil and all the kingdom of darkness. 1Corinthians 15:20-28; Ephesians 1:19-23. Luke 10:19; Exodus 12:12-13.

All the redemptive work of the blood of Jesus is available and accessible to you today if you believe. All the power and blessings of the blood of Jesus is covered in the name of JESUS and in the word of God. If you believe in the word of God and in the name of JESUS the blood will wash and cleanse you from ALL sins and redeem you from all the bondage of sickness, diseases, poverty, demonic oppression and death.

If you need healing the bible says In Matthew 8:17 that Jesus himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe he took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If he took them then I cannot have them. Therefore I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

You can also become a born again child of God. The bible says If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: O God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus died for me. I believe that you raised him from the dead for my salvation from all the powers of the devil. I accept Jesus in my heart today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

Jesus is coming very soon. If you prayed this prayer of Salvation, pls go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus.

Grace be with you.

Pastor Ornu Somba

(1) (Reply)

Why The Blood Of Christians Who Work Iniquity Would Not Be On My Hands / Share The Name Of The Church You View Online Though You're Not A Member / Travis Greene Reacts As House On The Rock Drummer Dies During Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.