Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,540 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Why The Blood Of Christians Who Work Iniquity Would Not Be On My Hands - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why The Blood Of Christians Who Work Iniquity Would Not Be On My Hands (551 Views)

10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense / Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) / Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Blood Of Christians Who Work Iniquity Would Not Be On My Hands by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
Why The Blood Of Christians Who Work Iniquity Would Not Be On My Hands

It's because God made me a watchman to the church and sent me to warn them to repent and to stop working iniquity, which I've been doing vigorously in spite of the sheer amount of attacks I have faced as a result from Christians, especially those whose evil works were being brought to light by my preaching. And God said:

Ezekiel 3:17-19 (KJV)

Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me.
When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.

So if they die in their iniquity and because of that they end up in hell fire, their blood would not be on my hands but upon their own heads, because i warned them to turn away from it as God had instructed me to do, but they refused to listen.

Matthew 13:41-42 (KJV)

The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

God bless.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The Blood Of Christians Who Work Iniquity Would Not Be On My Hands by Haryhomyidhey(f): 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2021
Hmmmmmmm, this is deep! Thank you very much for posting. God bless you bro. More of his wisdom on you. Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Why The Blood Of Christians Who Work Iniquity Would Not Be On My Hands by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:54am On Jul 04, 2021
Haryhomyidhey:
Hmmmmmmm, this is deep! Thank you very much for posting. God bless you bro. More of his wisdom on you. Shalom!
Amen! Thanks.
Re: Why The Blood Of Christians Who Work Iniquity Would Not Be On My Hands by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:48pm On Jul 04, 2021
Re: Why The Blood Of Christians Who Work Iniquity Would Not Be On My Hands by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:25am On Jul 06, 2021
Re: Why The Blood Of Christians Who Work Iniquity Would Not Be On My Hands by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:32am On Jul 10, 2021
Re: Why The Blood Of Christians Who Work Iniquity Would Not Be On My Hands by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:33pm On Jul 15, 2021
Re: Why The Blood Of Christians Who Work Iniquity Would Not Be On My Hands by Dtruthspeaker: 7:47pm On Jul 15, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Why The Blood Of Christians Who Work Iniquity Would Not Be On My Hands

It's because God made me a watchman to the church and sent me to warn them to repent and to stop working iniquity, which I've been doing vigorously in spite of the sheer amount of attacks I have faced as a result from Christians, especially those whose evil works were being brought to light by my preaching. And God said:....

You yourself are "working iniquity" and have been warned but did you heed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The Blood Of Christians Who Work Iniquity Would Not Be On My Hands by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:12pm On Jul 16, 2021
Re: Why The Blood Of Christians Who Work Iniquity Would Not Be On My Hands by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:48am On Jul 19, 2021
Re: Why The Blood Of Christians Who Work Iniquity Would Not Be On My Hands by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:50pm On Jul 19, 2021
Re: Why The Blood Of Christians Who Work Iniquity Would Not Be On My Hands by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:08pm On Jul 22, 2021
Re: Why The Blood Of Christians Who Work Iniquity Would Not Be On My Hands by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:52am On Jul 26, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Share The Name Of The Church You View Online Though You're Not A Member / Identifying A False Preacher / Travis Greene Reacts As House On The Rock Drummer Dies During Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.