Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,677 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Tell Us Where Recovered Loots Are - Sultan Of Sokoto Tells FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tell Us Where Recovered Loots Are - Sultan Of Sokoto Tells FG (21004 Views)

Biafra National Guard Loots Shop, Filling Station, Declares War From October 30 / Nigerian Governors Demand Inclusion In Recovered Loots’ Sharing / Your People Are Behind Kidnapping In S/west, Sultan Of Sokoto Tells Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us Where Recovered Loots Are - Sultan Of Sokoto Tells FG by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:25am On May 26, 2021
Kings999:
Everyone in the North is now into polictics even the kings in the north, i thought the sultan of sokoto is a traditional ruler how come are they now a polictician and also have mouth in government than other traditional rulers in other tribe..
See the man sultan of sokoto or what do not give a fvck about the Nigerians, he is just talking for his own pocket maybe the money was shared and the fedaral government did not give him his share as sultan of sokoto, so he wants the fedaral government to come and explain how they spent the money....

BUHARI HAS FINISHED THIS COUNTRY, EVERYONE IN THE NORTH, BOTH THE TRADITIONAL RULERS, THE COWS, THE FULANIS TERRORIST, I MEAN EVERYONE IN THE NORTH IS NOW INTO POLICTICS..

God will forgive those that voted for buhari, thinking he will change Nigeria, Amen!

But you see those idiots, that keeps supporting buhari after all this things happening in Nigeria, it shall never be well with them, Amen

So he doesn't have the right to ask about the loot? Is that what you mean. Hey, the Way bubu and his cabinets re ruling deserves questioning abeg

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us Where Recovered Loots Are - Sultan Of Sokoto Tells FG by aryzgreat: 7:26am On May 26, 2021
Check Garba Shehu overhead tanks
Re: Tell Us Where Recovered Loots Are - Sultan Of Sokoto Tells FG by ukpahu(m): 7:27am On May 26, 2021
HMMM DID U NOTICE DAT WORD ISLAMIC WAY?
Re: Tell Us Where Recovered Loots Are - Sultan Of Sokoto Tells FG by BobbyZrealist(m): 7:28am On May 26, 2021
Ololanla:
It's been used to fund Fulani terrorism.

Oil is on your head.
And may your days be long and prosperous my brother.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Where Recovered Loots Are - Sultan Of Sokoto Tells FG by donbenie(m): 7:29am On May 26, 2021
noleflendum:
Shout yeast media
Not skoto it is skata
Shut up angry

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Where Recovered Loots Are - Sultan Of Sokoto Tells FG by Brushstrokes20: 7:31am On May 26, 2021
Buhari and cohorts are common THIEVES!

Nigeria is being RULED by CRIMINALS!
Re: Tell Us Where Recovered Loots Are - Sultan Of Sokoto Tells FG by Stefenijoan002(f): 7:32am On May 26, 2021
Which money !all he's saying is that Delta money was meant to be shared to them up north rather than go the Delta state n since they've not receive it up north he's worried !very selfish n self centered set of people yet the claim they fighting to make Nigeria better why they only want the north to keep been the power house why the south suffer !may God give u all the evil you wish for the south in thousand.
Re: Tell Us Where Recovered Loots Are - Sultan Of Sokoto Tells FG by EmekaBlue(m): 7:33am On May 26, 2021
That's why they can buy houses in dubai

Greedy Wicked thieves
Re: Tell Us Where Recovered Loots Are - Sultan Of Sokoto Tells FG by iampeterben(m): 7:34am On May 26, 2021
Garba Shehu and Femi Adesina over to you people.
Re: Tell Us Where Recovered Loots Are - Sultan Of Sokoto Tells FG by KingZebedee(m): 7:34am On May 26, 2021
Shout yeast media
Not skoto it is skata[=calm down bro, let me offer you some glass of water if you don't mind OK... Let me just remind you that Who ever Jah has blessed no man can curse.... IGBO AMAKA NWANNE... grin
Re: Tell Us Where Recovered Loots Are - Sultan Of Sokoto Tells FG by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:34am On May 26, 2021
This Is Not About Moon Sighting Oga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Us Where Recovered Loots Are - Sultan Of Sokoto Tells FG by Nobody: 7:34am On May 26, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

So he doesn't have the right to ask about the loot? Is that what you mean. Hey, the Way bubu and his cabinets re ruling deserves questioning abeg

Understand me before you quote me..
Who are the bubu cambinet?
Everyone in the North are bubu cambinet, even the cows and bokoharams, bandits and all the fulanis...
Northern Nigeria are the ones ruling this country..
Re: Tell Us Where Recovered Loots Are - Sultan Of Sokoto Tells FG by integrity16(m): 7:35am On May 26, 2021
Be careful oh sultan, else gandollar is there to dethrone you.

Go and ask Sanusi
Re: Tell Us Where Recovered Loots Are - Sultan Of Sokoto Tells FG by realstars: 7:37am On May 26, 2021
The Money Was Relootted Away
Re: Tell Us Where Recovered Loots Are - Sultan Of Sokoto Tells FG by samwillyco1(m): 7:39am On May 26, 2021
We don't have president but presidency, NIGERIA is finished
Re: Tell Us Where Recovered Loots Are - Sultan Of Sokoto Tells FG by Nobody: 7:40am On May 26, 2021
grin
Re: Tell Us Where Recovered Loots Are - Sultan Of Sokoto Tells FG by samwillyco1(m): 7:44am On May 26, 2021
Ololanla:
It's being used to fund Fulani terrorism.

There are also using it to build Mosqu
Re: Tell Us Where Recovered Loots Are - Sultan Of Sokoto Tells FG by orlaglobal234: 7:45am On May 26, 2021
Help us ask your Fulani brother in aso rock Where is he keep the money
Re: Tell Us Where Recovered Loots Are - Sultan Of Sokoto Tells FG by ThePlugg(m): 7:45am On May 26, 2021
How can you recover looted funds and loot it again.... This system needs purging...

Re: Tell Us Where Recovered Loots Are - Sultan Of Sokoto Tells FG by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 7:51am On May 26, 2021
angry angry angry
Re: Tell Us Where Recovered Loots Are - Sultan Of Sokoto Tells FG by limeta(f): 7:52am On May 26, 2021
why you ask
Re: Tell Us Where Recovered Loots Are - Sultan Of Sokoto Tells FG by Polyglot7pointO: 7:53am On May 26, 2021
Kings999:
Everyone in the North is now into polictics even the kings in the north, i thought the sultan of sokoto is a traditional ruler how come are they now a polictician and also have mouth in government than other traditional rulers in other tribe..
See the man sultan of sokoto or what do not give a fvck about the Nigerians, he is just talking for his own pocket maybe the money was shared and the fedaral government did not give him his share as sultan of sokoto, so he wants the fedaral government to come and explain how they spent the money....

BUHARI HAS FINISHED THIS COUNTRY, EVERYONE IN THE NORTH, BOTH THE TRADITIONAL RULERS, THE COWS, THE FULANIS TERRORIST, I MEAN EVERYONE IN THE NORTH IS NOW INTO POLICTICS..

God will forgive those that voted for buhari, thinking he will change Nigeria, Amen!

But you see those idiots, that keeps supporting buhari after all this things happening in Nigeria, it shall never be well with them, Amen
u didn’t make sense bro.. u abused the word logic in this case..u think my grandma doesn’t wanna know also? Is she entitled to know or not?’
Answer that and make peace with logic and common sense.. don’t politicise everything..
Nigeria belongs to us all
Re: Tell Us Where Recovered Loots Are - Sultan Of Sokoto Tells FG by Nobody: 7:57am On May 26, 2021
Polyglot7pointO:
u didn’t make sense bro.. u abused the word logic in this case..u think my grandma doesn’t wanna know also? Is she entitled to know or not?’
Answer that and make peace with logic and common sense.. don’t politicise everything..
Nigeria belongs to us all

Nigeria do not belong to us all, the north are the people rulling Nigeria
Re: Tell Us Where Recovered Loots Are - Sultan Of Sokoto Tells FG by Socialproject: 8:05am On May 26, 2021
Don't be deceived.
They all have the same memo, acting to make us believe they can ask relevant questions.
The play the game better.

Koryc:
Really, this man is demanding for accountability.
They only find their voice when it comes to money, see malami salivating over Delta state recovered loot.
Re: Tell Us Where Recovered Loots Are - Sultan Of Sokoto Tells FG by MrBONE2(m): 8:14am On May 26, 2021
Kings999:
See the man sultan of sokoto or what do not give a fvck about the Nigerians, he is just talking for his own pocket maybe the money was shared and the fedaral government did not give him his share as sultan of sokoto, so he wants the fedaral government to come and explain how they spent the money,
The money has been shared to buhari and his other northern cambinet, i think they did not give sultan his share that is why he is complaining....

if the government gives sultan his own share he won't have complain, finally the money was shared by buhari and his cambinet, which are the Northerners, Nigeria does not belong to all of us, we are ruled by the fulanis and the Northerners...

Babu till 4023 grin

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Where Recovered Loots Are - Sultan Of Sokoto Tells FG by Sonoyom(m): 8:15am On May 26, 2021
Everybody eye don red.
Re: Tell Us Where Recovered Loots Are - Sultan Of Sokoto Tells FG by Sijo01(f): 8:16am On May 26, 2021
Na now Sultan day break cheesy
Re: Tell Us Where Recovered Loots Are - Sultan Of Sokoto Tells FG by Jostoman: 8:16am On May 26, 2021
Kings999:
See the man sultan of sokoto or what do not give a fvck about the Nigerians, he is just talking for his own pocket maybe the money was shared and the fedaral government did not give him his share as sultan of sokoto, so he wants the fedaral government to come and explain how they spent the money,
The money has been shared to buhari and his other northern cambinet, i think they did not give sultan his share that is why he is complaining....

if the government gives sultan his own share he won't have complain, finally the money was shared by buhari and his cambinet, which are the Northerners, Nigeria does not belong to all of us, we are ruled by the fulanis and the Northerners...

Saltan of sokoto is asking a question that all Nigerians supposed to be asking Nigeria government now, so i don't know why you are criticizing Saltan of sokoto for asking the FG a very good question.
Re: Tell Us Where Recovered Loots Are - Sultan Of Sokoto Tells FG by bestmutiu2019(m): 8:18am On May 26, 2021
Kings999:

remember sultan too is a citizen of this country so he have the same right as well as you and I to call out the government and ask for explanation of what is not right

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-Rufai: Amotekun Can't Match Weapons Bandits And Other Criminals Have / LASG Reiterates Ban On Commercial Motorcycles In Restricted Areas / Yakowa’s Wife May Emerge Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.