Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Tell Us Where Recovered Loots Are - Sultan Of Sokoto Tells FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tell Us Where Recovered Loots Are - Sultan Of Sokoto Tells FG (21005 Views)

Biafra National Guard Loots Shop, Filling Station, Declares War From October 30 / Nigerian Governors Demand Inclusion In Recovered Loots’ Sharing / Your People Are Behind Kidnapping In S/west, Sultan Of Sokoto Tells Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us Where Recovered Loots Are - Sultan Of Sokoto Tells FG by Ojiofor: 8:20am On May 26, 2021
Satan of Sokoto should go search Tinubu's bullion vans he will see the money there.
Re: Tell Us Where Recovered Loots Are - Sultan Of Sokoto Tells FG by Kiezodumah(m): 8:21am On May 26, 2021
@ least we know the next traditional ruler that wud be dethroned soon.
Re: Tell Us Where Recovered Loots Are - Sultan Of Sokoto Tells FG by Nobody: 8:43am On May 26, 2021
MrBONE2:

Babu till 4023 grin

Funny guy, your yansh there....
Re: Tell Us Where Recovered Loots Are - Sultan Of Sokoto Tells FG by KnightofMoscow: 8:46am On May 26, 2021
Ababbio:

https://newspremises.com.ng/tell-us-where-recovered-loots-are-sultan-of-skoto-tells-fg/
this is how sanusi was impeached.. sultan is heading in the same direction
Re: Tell Us Where Recovered Loots Are - Sultan Of Sokoto Tells FG by Tvoice: 8:47am On May 26, 2021
na now hunger catch dis wan , so him day just brake , u dey ask for loot wey dem don already chop abi , sitdown dia oga, Express don liv u fa.
Re: Tell Us Where Recovered Loots Are - Sultan Of Sokoto Tells FG by Jacksparrow7(m): 8:56am On May 26, 2021
Monkey where put em hand for soup still de find am. Nonsenseundecided
Make I cruise small. I no wan kpai before I die
Re: Tell Us Where Recovered Loots Are - Sultan Of Sokoto Tells FG by Sonn(m): 9:19am On May 26, 2021
Kings999:
Everyone in the North is now into polictics even the kings in the north, i thought the sultan of sokoto is a traditional ruler how come are they now a polictician and also have mouth in government than other traditional rulers in other tribe..
See the man sultan of sokoto or what do not give a fvck about the Nigerians, he is just talking for his own pocket maybe the money was shared and the fedaral government did not give him his share as sultan of sokoto, so he wants the fedaral government to come and explain how they spent the money,
The money has been shared to buhari and his other northern cambinet, i think they did not give sultan his share that is why he is complaining....

BUHARI HAS FINISHED THIS COUNTRY, EVERYONE IN THE NORTH, BOTH THE TRADITIONAL RULERS, THE COWS, THE FULANIS TERRORIST, I MEAN EVERYONE IN THE NORTH IS NOW INTO POLICTICS..

if the government gives sultan his own share he won't have complain, finally the money was shared by buhari and his cambinet, which are the Northerners, Nigeria does not belong to all of us, we are ruled by the fulanis and the Northerners...

God will forgive those that voted for buhari, thinking he will change Nigeria, Amen!

But you see those idiots, that keeps supporting buhari after all this things happening in Nigeria, it shall never be well with them, Amen
Bros that "young man" (SULTAN) doesn't need shared money to be "honest" as a first-class northern Emir, do you know how much he make monthly? the man might be richer than we even thought, I'm not trying to say that he won't accept if given, I'm just trying to say that he is being a honest person here not because been sidelined, though we all know the so-called recovered loots were re-looted by these APC Government, no doubt about that.
Re: Tell Us Where Recovered Loots Are - Sultan Of Sokoto Tells FG by MrBONE2(m): 9:29am On May 26, 2021
Kings999:

Funny guy, your yansh there....

grin

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Where Recovered Loots Are - Sultan Of Sokoto Tells FG by AuwalYusuf812(m): 9:34am On May 26, 2021
God go bless you my sultan...where ah the money
Re: Tell Us Where Recovered Loots Are - Sultan Of Sokoto Tells FG by UNUKHASO: 9:50am On May 26, 2021
Kings999:
Everyone in the North is now into polictics even the kings in the north, i thought the sultan of sokoto is a traditional ruler how come are they now a polictician and also have mouth in government than other traditional rulers in other tribe..
See the man sultan of sokoto or what do not give a fvck about the Nigerians, he is just talking for his own pocket maybe the money was shared and the fedaral government did not give him his share as sultan of sokoto, so he wants the fedaral government to come and explain how they spent the money,
The money has been shared to buhari and his other northern cambinet, i think they did not give sultan his share that is why he is complaining....

BUHARI HAS FINISHED THIS COUNTRY, EVERYONE IN THE NORTH, BOTH THE TRADITIONAL RULERS, THE COWS, THE FULANIS TERRORIST, I MEAN EVERYONE IN THE NORTH IS NOW INTO POLICTICS..

if the government gives sultan his own share he won't have complain, finally the money was shared by buhari and his cambinet, which are the Northerners, Nigeria does not belong to all of us, we are ruled by the fulanis and the Northerners...

God will forgive those that voted for buhari, thinking he will change Nigeria, Amen!

But you see those idiots, that keeps supporting buhari after all this things happening in Nigeria, it shall never be well with them, Amen
NOT INTO POLITICS BUT REPRESENTATIVE OF THE PEOPLE HE HAD BEEN HINT BY NEGATIVE PLANS BY THE PEOPLE SO HE HAD TO COME UP AND CALM HIS PEOPLE TENSIONS
Re: Tell Us Where Recovered Loots Are - Sultan Of Sokoto Tells FG by Tribalism123(m): 9:52am On May 26, 2021
WHO else saw ISLAMIC BOOK OF CORRUPTION? these Mohammed defendants no de gree o.
Re: Tell Us Where Recovered Loots Are - Sultan Of Sokoto Tells FG by 6lackmill: 9:59am On May 26, 2021
Loot is looting loot

Once upon a time in NIGERIA
Re: Tell Us Where Recovered Loots Are - Sultan Of Sokoto Tells FG by juman(m): 10:25am On May 26, 2021
Hiss.
Terrorists fulanis.
Re: Tell Us Where Recovered Loots Are - Sultan Of Sokoto Tells FG by slowice(m): 10:29am On May 26, 2021
Oga sultan good morning oo but I sabi say you nor mean am sha you just dey fulfill all righteousness unto eye service, but good morning still.

When these current thieves leaves office, Nigerians ll marvel at the level of looting and general corruption that happen under their watch, and the old man as usual will deny having any knowledge of it and pass the blame to others
Re: Tell Us Where Recovered Loots Are - Sultan Of Sokoto Tells FG by TAglobe(f): 11:35am On May 26, 2021
re- looted

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Where Recovered Loots Are - Sultan Of Sokoto Tells FG by Draei: 1:10pm On May 26, 2021
Bossontop:
undecided
Dem go soon sack dis sultan from office for speaking against Buhari government......

Mumu you be, just open mouth dey yan gibberish.

Sack a first class king? Mtcheeew! Just like saying government go sack ooni.
Re: Tell Us Where Recovered Loots Are - Sultan Of Sokoto Tells FG by Duru009(m): 2:20pm On May 26, 2021
Pls Direct your QUESTION to your BROTHER Muhammad Buhari.....

Thank you Sir...
Re: Tell Us Where Recovered Loots Are - Sultan Of Sokoto Tells FG by dederocs(m): 2:55pm On May 26, 2021
Buhari over to you
Re: Tell Us Where Recovered Loots Are - Sultan Of Sokoto Tells FG by abraham01emma01: 6:59pm On May 26, 2021
Kings999:

TRUTH IS BITTER, NOT MATTER OF SHARING FORMULA.
SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO FORMAL EMIR OF KANO SENUSI LAMIDO SENUSI HE WAS DETHRONED AS A RESULT OF SPEAKING THE TRUTH.
LET PRAY FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO SAY THE TRUTH FOR GOD TO GUIDE OR PROTECT THEM.
Re: Tell Us Where Recovered Loots Are - Sultan Of Sokoto Tells FG by Skmoda(m): 7:04pm On May 26, 2021
You ain't gonna get a response for this Sultan ........FG no send citizens

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Travels To London For Global Education Summit, Medical Check-Up / Suswam’s Deputy, Lawani, Aondoakaa , Others Set To Defect To APC In Benue / Lagos Resident Recounts Ordeal With Bandits (Pics,Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.