Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Nairalanders Please Help With This Issue - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nairalanders Please Help With This Issue (580 Views)

Anyone Having This Issue On Infinix Note 10 And Above? / Who Is Experiencing This Issue With Xiaomi Device. / This Issue Has Been RESOLVED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Please Help With This Issue by Juicethekid: 7:01am On May 26, 2021
Hi nairalanders! I believe you are doing well.
My phone deletes files automatically by itself.... I have a memory card which is in the phone but I noticed that the space on the memory card increased all of a sudden... Then I discovered that I've lost close to 500 pictures and 50 music.
Please what could be the cause of this issue as I don't want to keep losing my important files

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Help With This Issue by MickzyDonald: 7:03am On May 26, 2021
This one pass my hand o

1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Please Help With This Issue by dudusky007(m): 7:17am On May 26, 2021
You no tell us phone model But I guess it's 1 of Itel's old model. Just destroy the phone snap upload with ur account details
Re: Nairalanders Please Help With This Issue by Juicethekid: 7:38am On May 26, 2021
dudusky007:
You no tell us phone model But I guess it's 1 of Itel's old model. Just destroy the phone snap upload with ur account details
tecno camon 8
Re: Nairalanders Please Help With This Issue by Pierocash(m): 7:53am On May 26, 2021
It could be virus. Format the Memory Card
Re: Nairalanders Please Help With This Issue by immortalityk: 8:01am On May 26, 2021
Juicethekid:
My phone deletes files automatically by itself.... I have a memory card which is in the phone but I noticed that the space on the memory card increased all of a sudden... Then I discovered that I've lost close to 500 pictures and 50 music.
Please what could be the cause of this issue as I don't want to keep losing my important files
buy lexar original memory card
not fake ones that full Nigeria market
jboixxx is the moniker of the guy I got mine from and it's super fast
Re: Nairalanders Please Help With This Issue by Juicethekid: 8:02am On May 26, 2021
Pierocash:
It could be virus. Format the Memory Card
damnn..... I saw that online too.... Can I use any Antivirus app?
Re: Nairalanders Please Help With This Issue by Pierocash(m): 8:03am On May 26, 2021
Juicethekid:
damnn..... I saw that online too.... Can I use any Antivirus app?
you have to format the MC,before doing that
Re: Nairalanders Please Help With This Issue by Juicethekid: 8:21am On May 26, 2021
Pierocash:
you have to format the MC,before doing that
chai.... And I'll be losing important files

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Help With This Issue by webapi: 8:31am On May 26, 2021
Quickly move your files to a PC before formatting. You can recover them after formatting.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help With This Issue by BOLA625(m): 9:47am On May 26, 2021
please delete the antivirus and cleaners app in your phone.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Help With This Issue by jboixxx: 10:40am On May 26, 2021
Juicethekid:
Try connecting the msd to your PC and repair it first. If PC sees it, there's 80% assurance that you can salvage your files from it before formatting. May I know the type of card and speed?
Re: Nairalanders Please Help With This Issue by jboixxx: 10:41am On May 26, 2021
immortalityk:

buy lexar original memory card
not fake ones that full Nigeria market
jboixxx is the moniker of the guy I got mine from and it's super fast
Thanks for the support, boss mi.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help With This Issue by Juicethekid: 8:52pm On May 26, 2021
jboixxx:
Try connecting the msd to your PC and repair it first. If PC sees it, there's 80% assurance that you can salvage your files from it before formatting. May I know the type of card and speed?
I got it from my senior brother so I don't know about the much about it.... It's a 2GB SD card
Re: Nairalanders Please Help With This Issue by Yourfav: 9:46pm On May 26, 2021
Juicethekid:
try updating your hios or reinserting your memory card or reboot your phone
Re: Nairalanders Please Help With This Issue by jboixxx: 12:05am On May 27, 2021
Juicethekid:
I got it from my senior brother so I don't know about the much about it.... It's a 2GB SD card
Must be a generic card. Just do as advised and update us.

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 6s Plus Needed Urgently / How To Convert Any Amount Of Airtime To Cash Within Seconds! / Iphone 7 Plus For Sale(new)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.