Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Ijaw Man Steals Plantain To Raise Money For His Girlfriend Make Up - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ijaw Man Steals Plantain To Raise Money For His Girlfriend Make Up (265 Views)

Man Steals Worshippers’ 7 Phones In Church In Ekiti / Man Steals 58 Ladies’ Pants In Anambra, Escapes Lynching / Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ijaw Man Steals Plantain To Raise Money For His Girlfriend Make Up by Ctorch: 7:32am On May 26, 2021
A man has been apprehended for stealing bunches of plantain in Bayelsa state while trying to meet his girlfriend’s demand.

According to reports, the young man who was caught in Ebedebiri, Sagbama Local Government Area of the state, confessed to stealing the plantains to raise money for his girlfriend’s makeup.

During his interrogation, the suspect said his girlfriend requested for the sum of ten thousand naira (N10,000) to buy makeup and had given him a deadline to get the money.
He said he became frustrated when the deadline was approaching so he resorted to stealing.

The suspect , revealed that he entered people’s farms in Ebedebiri and harvested their plantains, which he planned to sell in order to raise money for his girlfriend.

However, he has pleaded with the community leaders to forgive him.

Re: Ijaw Man Steals Plantain To Raise Money For His Girlfriend Make Up by dared0637: 7:34am On May 26, 2021
Cc: AdakaBoro8

is that you? You jobless waterside militant grin
Re: Ijaw Man Steals Plantain To Raise Money For His Girlfriend Make Up by MickzyDonald: 7:34am On May 26, 2021
Public disgrace grin, see how pussy cat ruined your life

His likes are here on the forum but we won't mention names

1 Share

Re: Ijaw Man Steals Plantain To Raise Money For His Girlfriend Make Up by RuddyDesign: 7:35am On May 26, 2021
Too bad of him
Re: Ijaw Man Steals Plantain To Raise Money For His Girlfriend Make Up by donbachi(m): 7:40am On May 26, 2021
Aaaaah!...abbey!
Re: Ijaw Man Steals Plantain To Raise Money For His Girlfriend Make Up by Nobody: 7:43am On May 26, 2021
Fear women cheesy
Re: Ijaw Man Steals Plantain To Raise Money For His Girlfriend Make Up by Nobody: 7:43am On May 26, 2021
Women..

Pancake with stolen money.

The young man deserves to be thoroughly and severely flogged but who am I to judge because love is blind.
Re: Ijaw Man Steals Plantain To Raise Money For His Girlfriend Make Up by TheGiftedOne(m): 7:56am On May 26, 2021
Let her come and serve the punishment with him na. Na for better for worse, for stealing for jailing. Nonsense.
Re: Ijaw Man Steals Plantain To Raise Money For His Girlfriend Make Up by Chloraseptic: 8:11am On May 26, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
Let her come and serve the punishment with him na. Na for better for worse, for stealing for jailing. Nonsense.

Did she point a gun to his head to go steal for her??.
Alpha male online, Omega male offline

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Man Steals Plantain To Raise Money For His Girlfriend Make Up by mrsoludomeka(m): 8:53am On May 26, 2021
Most times the downfall of a man is woman.i cant kill myself for a woman i love so much because of money,if you dont love me Bleep off my life.

(1) (Reply)

6 Weeks After, Ag. IGP Usman Alkali Baba’s Appointment Continues To Raise Dust / June 12 Protest: NANS Withdraws, Reschedules, Give Reasons / Kidnapping: Evans, Others Trial Continues Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.