Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Uniben Female Student Declared Missing [see Photos] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uniben Female Student Declared Missing [see Photos] (940 Views)

Bishop Sylvester Asobo Declared Missing By Family (Photo) / Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend / OOU Female Student Declared Missing After Going On A Date With Her Boyfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniben Female Student Declared Missing [see Photos] by Sixsigmahub: 7:41am On May 26, 2021
A uniben female student of the University of Benin, Olive Ize-Iyamu has been declared missing by her family members. She was last heard from on the 17th of May by her elder sister. The missing lady had reportedly gone to a client’s place to deliver cooking service.

Family members of the female undergraduate student of the University of Benin have raised an alarm over the whereabouts of their ward. The young lady identified as Olive Ize-Iyamu of the department of microbiology left home to deliver cooking services to a client who made the payment into her account, according to

The identity of her client wasn’t however given. Confirming the situation, Olive’s elder sister identified as Constance Ebonugwu told that she last spoke to her on May 17.

Constance said Olive was in school the last day they spoke but couldn’t reach her days after that. Worried, she reached her elder brother who also affirmed that he hadn’t heard from the UNIBEN student in the past 9 days...

READ MORE : https:///uniben-female-student-declared-missing-see-photos/
SEE PHOTOS : https:///uniben-female-student-declared-missing-see-photos/

SELL OFF YOUR USED ITEMS TO STUDENTS ON CAMPUS : https:///sell-on-siggy/
Re: Uniben Female Student Declared Missing [see Photos] by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:45am On May 26, 2021
Her uncle will help in the investigation unfortunately my spirit is scared of this outcome embarassed
Re: Uniben Female Student Declared Missing [see Photos] by Sixsigmahub: 7:58am On May 26, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
Her uncle will help in the investigation unfortunately my spirit is scared of this outcome embarassed

Do you know the girl in question?
Re: Uniben Female Student Declared Missing [see Photos] by Sixsigmahub: 8:51am On May 26, 2021
Johnwicka:
HOLLY GRAM cool SHE IS TOO HOT AND CUTE.. I CAN FEEL HER SEXY DOWN HERE.. DE MIGHT HVE BEEN ENJOYING HER ALOT BY NOW. I WILL NOT MIND GETTING HER PREGNANT AS WELL.. WTF MAN

You are a pervert, man!
Re: Uniben Female Student Declared Missing [see Photos] by Sixsigmahub: 9:47am On May 26, 2021
SanctifiedSista:

May God help rescue her. Can I hear a Amen to this??
Re: Uniben Female Student Declared Missing [see Photos] by paulolee(m): 11:23am On May 26, 2021
pray she's found
Re: Uniben Female Student Declared Missing [see Photos] by paulolee(m): 11:23am On May 26, 2021
Johnwicka:
HOLLY GRAM cool SHE IS TOO HOT AND CUTE.. I CAN FEEL HER SEXY DOWN HERE.. DE MIGHT HVE BEEN ENJOYING HER ALOT BY NOW. I WILL NOT MIND GETTING HER PREGNANT AS WELL.. WTF MAN
the new robot..
Re: Uniben Female Student Declared Missing [see Photos] by Sixsigmahub: 4:46pm On May 26, 2021
paulolee:
pray she's found
AMENNNNN!!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Mystery Behind The Symbolic Number 13 / Kwara Motorist Slaps Tricycle Rider Over Broken Car Light, Victim Dies / BBC Africa Takes A Look At The Sponsors Of The Most Brutal Cult In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.