Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

‘stop Cursing My Son, Husband’, Toyin Abraham Tells Lizzy Anjorin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘stop Cursing My Son, Husband’, Toyin Abraham Tells Lizzy Anjorin (1461 Views)

Regina Daniels, Son & Husband, Ned Nwoko At The Red Sea (Pictures) / Lizzy Anjorin Curses Toyin Abraham, Her Son & Husband. Toyin Reacts (Video) / Lizzy Anjorin: "Don’t Use Your Vagina To Do Promo'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘stop Cursing My Son, Husband’, Toyin Abraham Tells Lizzy Anjorin by pmads: 8:04am On May 26, 2021
‘Stop cursing my son and husband’ Or Else, Toyin Abraham tells Lizzy Anjorin With tears (Video)

Popular Nollywood actress and filmmaker, Toyin Abraham, with teary eyes, has cleared the air about her frosty relationship with her colleague, Lizzy Anjorin.

The misunderstanding between the duo began in September 2019 when an Instagram blog reported that Anjorin was ‘held and searched for drug peddling’ during her hajj trip to Saudi Arabia.

After her ordeal, it was gathered that Anjorin’s investigations revealed that Toyin Abraham ‘leaked’ the story to blogs.

Ever since then, the pair has had a sour relationship.

Recently, the old wound was reopened during an interview Anjorin had with a social media influencer, Esabod.

It appears, during the interview, some abusive words were said toward Abraham’s husband and son.

Reacting to the incident, Abraham, during an Instagram Live session with her colleague, Iyabo Ojo, cleared the air.

Abraham noted that she was not the person that reported Anjorin to the law enforcement angents as she held a Bible to prove her innocence.

She said, “Since I gave birth to my child, you have been bullying him. Let the whole mothers in this world come out and blame me for this single thing that I stood up for my son. Let the whole world blame me for this.

“I did not talk or say anything, but for this, I will stand up for my son. When the incident happened with Liz Anjorin, I did not know about it because it was during that time that I put to bed. They did not let me have my phone because I had just delivered my baby.

Watch Video below ;

http://www.pmmusicbeats.com/2021/05/stop-cursing-my-son-and-husband-or-else.html

Re: ‘stop Cursing My Son, Husband’, Toyin Abraham Tells Lizzy Anjorin by marveangel(m): 8:45am On May 26, 2021
Drama queens
Re: ‘stop Cursing My Son, Husband’, Toyin Abraham Tells Lizzy Anjorin by Mayorcrown53(m): 9:18am On May 26, 2021
Re: ‘stop Cursing My Son, Husband’, Toyin Abraham Tells Lizzy Anjorin by Twelfthman: 9:31am On May 26, 2021
Women drama
Re: ‘stop Cursing My Son, Husband’, Toyin Abraham Tells Lizzy Anjorin by Bobbyjay001(m): 9:52am On May 26, 2021
This Liz Anjorin is too troublesome. She fights her colleagues anyhow. She's too hot tempered and her stinct as SUG Vice president at OOU, Ago-iwoye was another story entirely.

1 Like

Re: ‘stop Cursing My Son, Husband’, Toyin Abraham Tells Lizzy Anjorin by Kaybae(f): 10:15am On May 26, 2021
I don't like this Liz Anjorin at all, she is a trouble shooter and too fond of herself undecided why dragging her husband and son into your issue? You both should deal with it and stop cursing the innocent child. Rubbish
Re: ‘stop Cursing My Son, Husband’, Toyin Abraham Tells Lizzy Anjorin by Pmpm: 1:24pm On May 26, 2021
Kaybae:
I don't like this Liz Anjorin at all, she is a trouble shooter and too fond of herself undecided why dragging her husband and son into your issue? You both should deal with it and stop cursing the innocent child. Rubbish
hmm

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Zicsaloma Rags To Riches Story As He Buys House And Benz / You're Only Attracted To Toxic Men - Blessing Okoro Fires Tonto Dikeh / Davido Kisses Chioma Passionately As They Party Together (viral Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.