Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Comedian Zicsaloma Rags To Riches Story As He Buys House And Benz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Zicsaloma Rags To Riches Story As He Buys House And Benz (1464 Views)

L.A.X Buys Prado And Benz, As They Are Delivered In A Day / Chioma Good Hair Buys House, Multi-million Naira Property In Ikoyi / Dice Ailes Buys House In Lagos And A New Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Zicsaloma Rags To Riches Story As He Buys House And Benz by Myralison: 8:53am On Jun 23, 2021
Re: Comedian Zicsaloma Rags To Riches Story As He Buys House And Benz by Myralison: 8:54am On Jun 23, 2021
New house

Re: Comedian Zicsaloma Rags To Riches Story As He Buys House And Benz by YahooSon(m): 9:05am On Jun 23, 2021
Dis guy wey dey bomb so grin
No be only comedy
Re: Comedian Zicsaloma Rags To Riches Story As He Buys House And Benz by siofra(f): 12:22pm On Jun 23, 2021
My name is Angelica and I'm a market seller, call me Angelica grin
Re: Comedian Zicsaloma Rags To Riches Story As He Buys House And Benz by Cholls(m): 1:08pm On Jun 23, 2021
My brother thank you

Re: Comedian Zicsaloma Rags To Riches Story As He Buys House And Benz by moriss33(m): 1:24pm On Jun 23, 2021
Oluwa wey do am 4 you go run am 4 me...aje

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Zicsaloma Rags To Riches Story As He Buys House And Benz by chiiraq802(m): 2:43pm On Jun 23, 2021
Zicsaloma: Na me buy dis house grin

Re: Comedian Zicsaloma Rags To Riches Story As He Buys House And Benz by Nlanalyst: 2:53pm On Jun 23, 2021
YahooSon:
Dis guy wey dey bomb so grin
No be only comedy
Bomb? No be only bomb na warship.
This guy is one of the few legit comedians making money from comedy in Nigeria.
He was actually a lecturer before he resigned to focus on his hustle.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Jamal Skul Fees:tiwa Savage After Buying Wristwatch Worth Of Millons With David / No Man Wants To Stay, Life Has Become A Struggle - Woman With Big Backside Cry / Actor Itele Reconnect With His Abadoned Wife & Kids Take Them To Boutique

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.