Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body (83277 Views)

Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment / Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer / Newborn Baby Abandoned By Mother In Delta, Found By The Roadside This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by Donald7610: 1:27pm On May 26, 2021
Gastulate89:
Hsbd
just one is ok
dont waste our data
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by detectivejones: 1:56pm On May 26, 2021
His brother's spirit froze/paused/pinned him to the spot
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by imagrg(m): 2:18pm On May 26, 2021
He may not have killed the brother.
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by Princessbettyj(f): 2:21pm On May 26, 2021
UDUJ:
The dog was taken into custody too by the Nigerian police.

Are they also trying to get a confessional statement from the dog as well? Worst police force in the world. Bunch of untrained illiterates undecided

grin grin grin asin,why arrest an innocent dog biko
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by Christistruth00: 2:22pm On May 26, 2021
Draslo:
The Nigerian police is obviously the worst on the planet. Isn't it possible that his twin died from natural causes and he suffered psychological trauma instantly? I mean, he was found with the decomposing body. What normal person could stay in such conditions? I'm sure it's the bastard nosy neighbours that labelled him a Yahoo boy to the cops. Spits!!!

I'm not glorifying fraud but less than 5% of the entire so called Yahoo boys actually engage in black magic. I know this cause I have them as friends (who doesn't, sef?!). Many of them don't have the balls to go darkside. What we commonly have are ritualists posing as Yahoo boys.

How come women are unable to hang their Panties on the Washing line in many places,

what was all the Pant Robbery’ Epidemic about ?

One Caught Pant thief confessed he could sell used Pants for N500,000.

Do you know that many women still don’t hang theirPants outside ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36rrv-NNFzg
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by PointZerom: 2:33pm On May 26, 2021
Draslo:
The Nigerian police is obviously the worst on the planet. Isn't it possible that his twin died from natural causes and he suffered psychological trauma instantly? I mean, he was found with the decomposing body. What normal person could stay in such conditions? I'm sure it's the bastard nosy neighbours that labelled him a Yahoo boy to the cops. Spits!!!

I'm not glorifying fraud but less than 5% of the entire so called Yahoo boys actually engage in black magic. I know this cause I have them as friends (who doesn't, sef?!). Many of them don't have the balls to go darkside. What we commonly have are ritualists posing as Yahoo boys.

Maybe babalawo told him to kill his twin brother and sit beside the corpse for certain number of days after which he'll blowwwww.

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 26, 2021
tollyboy5:

How does ritual provide Lexus for gboy. ? grin

Don't confuse ritualist with Internet fraud
both are same,Eba goes with soup, so for fraud to be "lucrative" you have to upgrade to the plus, which is "yahoo plus". As for how rituals provide Lexus,don't worry, give your girlfriend to them they will help u convert her to the lexus
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by Origin(f): 2:59pm On May 26, 2021
Im more concerned about the dog.

What was the dog's offence for his name to be so mentioned within the story and to be taken to the police station

Where are the other occupants of the hiuse or the twin's family so we can better understand the story.
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by tollyboy5(m): 3:07pm On May 26, 2021
frankdre:
both are same,Eba goes with soup, so for fraud to be "lucrative" you have to upgrade to the plus, which is "yahoo plus". As for how rituals provide Lexus,don't worry, give your girlfriend to them they will help u convert her to the lexus
Lol, then be my girlfriend grin

Any person. Politician or cyber criminal using human blood has just wasted their time.

Blood money does not work . its the Ajo that makes it look like it works.
For instance if you meet Alfa to do good luck prayer for you, after everything you start getting customers to your business , madam it still part of your struggle.

If you go extreme and kill someone for more lucky charm or good market charm you can't get richer than you are , you'll just waste lives.

This things has the way it works . grin

When you're ready you tell me let's go to baba for sample.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by barinedan(m): 3:35pm On May 26, 2021
While will they arrest a dog, as a witness or accomplice? What statement can the dog make, hmm
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by danuzochukwu: 3:46pm On May 26, 2021
This case is more of spiritual and mental issue than ritual. Because no sensible person would kill his brother for money ritual and lock himself and the corpse up till decomposing level. Is either he killed his brother do to mental problem or his brother died of natural causes.
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by Ekugbeh(m): 4:05pm On May 26, 2021
dahnimoh:
i guess the guy is not mantally sound
lol, leme give u a first hand information.

He actually killed the deceased and was told to s*x it for seven days. Even wen it's decomposing. He got caught jus two more days to go.
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by TheGift: 4:17pm On May 26, 2021
There is so much ignorance and assuming in this your post that I wont bother wasting time my time, responding. Mr low profile
tollyboy5:

Hawfa Mr shared value ?

Don't you have value or your friends don't even have value looto.

Most of you typing trash are just been driving by stack poverty mentality, envy and some other ignorant trait .

You thought you were talking to your street boys bah! grin

I don't even have money as I dey so. But I don't talk gibberish like you've just done.

I maintain low profile
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by TheGift: 4:21pm On May 26, 2021
Oga, you are the one that labelled any and everybody either a yahoo boy or a friend to one. So better go and confirm from your family members before coming to insult me.

Meanwhile, embedded programmer presently working as an IS engineer , how does that pay for building my house, paying rent for home and office , staff and family upkeep? HOw Oga, go back to your first post and learn that you are the one with the mis-yarning sharp mouth.

tollyboy5:

Lolz share value lotoo, for you to label my family as fraudster shows you and your friends are stup1d.

I'm an embedded programmer working presently as IS engineer in an IT firm.
My family are well respected Lagos royal lineage.

Now what are your share values?

Who is your dad and what does he do?

What skills do you and your friends share or keep that make you guys friends .

Mr sharp mouth. grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by Sleekfingers: 4:48pm On May 26, 2021
dre11:

https://saharareporters.com/2021/05/26/internet-fraudster-kills-twin-brother-found-seated-beside-his-decomposing-body

how dem take know say na yahoo boy?

They found a decomposing body of his brother and a dog.....how does that translate to a yahoo boy.......

Naso some idiots will call anybody carrying a laptop yahoo yahoo......
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by tollyboy5(m): 5:14pm On May 26, 2021
TheGift:
There is so much ignorance and assuming in this your post that I wont bother wasting time my time, responding. Mr low profile
I just put it to you that your entire family are nothing comepare to my mine .
Next time you don't talk anyhow. You first misyarn by mentioning my friend also , so I had to clear your ignorance.
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by maasoap(m): 5:29pm On May 26, 2021
kmcutez:

Are you a sweet, intelligent Fulani man?

Well, I'm an intelligent Yoruba Muslim man if it helps. About sweet or not? Engagements on nairaland determines that periodically
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by TheGift: 5:50pm On May 26, 2021
And i put your putting to me back to you.
tollyboy5:

I just put it to you that your entire family are nothing comepare to my mine .
Next time you don't talk anyhow. You first misyarn by mentioning my friend also , so I had to clear your ignorance.
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by jerosman2: 6:21pm On May 26, 2021
pyyxxaro:
I was too sure it was going to be delta state when I saw the topic
are u normal?
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by Wisswhales007: 6:34pm On May 26, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

It could be that they reached an agreement to use one of them for rituals

What use is two people, when hunger is attempting to reduce them to one.

If Buhari had a twin, we would have used this present one for ritual too.

It’s better to think well before typing rubbish just read through what you type no sense in it...You have no clue of what happened a normal human being won’t stay with a decomposing body..

But God pass us.
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by pyyxxaro: 10:04pm On May 26, 2021
jerosman2:
are u normal?

Your pikin papa

U well ??
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by ekene101: 10:45pm On May 26, 2021
Drella:

So it's only humans they use to do ritual?

You allow them to sleep with your gf.She will be hale and healthy...But just know she has already become an empty carcass...

I wouldn't want to talk about their numerous ways.
then according to you now,almost everyone we know might have been used one way or the other if you think the percentage of ritualist is higher.
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by Drella(m): 11:21pm On May 26, 2021
ekene101:
then according to you now,almost everyone we know might have been used one way or the other if you think the percentage of ritualist is higher.

Almost every girl who sleeps around is basically a walking corpse.Except babes who have powers of their own.

A guy told a friend of mine that in his school, too many of the girls has been used because he found it difficult to find an unused girl for himself to use.

A nairalander here (perfect.south) shared his experience on how he married a lady already used by a gee guy...This is just one on nl that you can see for yourself.There are too many scenarios like this too!

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by DedeNkem: 11:45pm On May 26, 2021
Nigerians don't understand there are many different types of mental health problems. That you saw someone sitting beside his dead twin brother doesn't mean he murdered him for rituals.

The boy may have been so devastated about his brother's death that it altered his mental health!

Unfortunately, Nigerian police is very incompetent!
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by Okunammiri(m): 12:37am On May 27, 2021
You know we Africans are brainwashed.
That maybe the assignment the native doctor gave him, to kill him and sleep with the decomposing body for a certain number of days. All Na assignment shaa
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by Emmanuel909090: 5:16am On May 27, 2021
An autopsy should be done to know the cause of his death, before tagging his twin a ritualist.

Some people can be so emotional to believe their loved one is dead. May be he has been praying he comes back alive, who knows.
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by abbaashiru(m): 7:05am On May 27, 2021
Wow... are you sure you'll get a husband like this?
kmcutez:
Nigerian men are illiterates, that is why I avoid them. A boy that is traumatized by the death of his twin brother, they automatically label a Yahoo boy. No wonder the illiterate Hausa Fulani are controlling them and have taken their lands and killing them like the dogs they are. Can’t wait till Fulani kill them all so I can marry me a sweet intelligent Fulani man.
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by Nobody: 7:12am On May 27, 2021
abbaashiru:
Wow... are you sure you'll get a husband like this?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by abbaashiru(m): 8:43am On May 27, 2021
Ok i get it now. You still have sense, i bin dey expect curse grin grin grin
kmcutez:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 27, 2021
Draslo:

Bro’s it’s not normal to have criminals as friends. I don’t.
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by Greatzeus(m): 7:06pm On May 27, 2021
I thought they said, chickens don't eat each others intestines? What's going on these days?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gay Lovers Caught Having Sex In Lagos, Arraigned (Photo) / Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses / MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.