Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Good Day All, Please I Need You Guys Kindly Advice!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Good Day All, Please I Need You Guys Kindly Advice!! (446 Views)

Good Day All, Pls My Kid Bro Has His Study Visa Approved. Is He Also Required To / Kindly Advice Me On This / How Do You Guys Now Send Money To Nigeria From The USA? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Day All, Please I Need You Guys Kindly Advice!! by ugosgoody: 9:02am On May 26, 2021
Am a fresh Graduate,and am seriously considering travelling to dubia to hustle or going for Uber on hire purchase, please what is the best decision to take...I reside in Abj
Thank you all.
Re: Good Day All, Please I Need You Guys Kindly Advice!! by Evidenx(m): 3:43pm On May 26, 2021
The money you want to spend in travelling to dubai to hustle,use it to buy a car for uber,hustle well and after sometime travell a better country and hustle there.

1 Like

Re: Good Day All, Please I Need You Guys Kindly Advice!! by ugosgoody: 7:45am On May 27, 2021
Thank u bro
Re: Good Day All, Please I Need You Guys Kindly Advice!! by Evidenx(m): 10:44am On May 27, 2021
ugosgoody:
Thank u bro
you are welcome.

(1) (Reply)

10 Richest States In Nigeria / Only In Africa: Can You Live Here? / Emergency Visa Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.