Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,118 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Residents Confronts Nigeria Police Officers In Obigbo, Rivers State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Residents Confronts Nigeria Police Officers In Obigbo, Rivers State (4677 Views)

Anambra State Deputy Governor Confronts Nigeria Army Over Road Blocks / Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' / A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents Confronts Nigeria Police Officers In Obigbo, Rivers State by funkekemi(f): 2:16pm On May 26, 2021
TONYE001:
There is no place called Ikwocha (I may have spelt this wrongly) or Obigbo in Rivers State.

It is rightly called OYIGBO.

As IPOB goes about pursuing their course, they must understand that the people of Rivers State cannot be forced into being Biafrans.

I cannot claim to be speaking for other people but I am very sure that I do not desire to be a Biafran.

I have absolutely nothing against any group of people asking to break away from a parent country.
obigbo wants to be part of Biafra

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Confronts Nigeria Police Officers In Obigbo, Rivers State by BKayy: 2:17pm On May 26, 2021
TONYE001:
There is no place called Ikwocha (I may have spelt this wrongly) or Obigbo in Rivers State.

As IPOB goes about pursuing their course, they must understand that the people of Rivers State cannot be forced into being Biafrans.

I cannot claim to be speaking for other people but I am very sure that I do not desire to be a Biafran.

I have absolutely nothing against any group of people asking to break away from a parent country.
@the bolded, try and say that nonsense near an indigene of Obigbo and you'll learn the true meaning of the name.
Obigbo = "The heart of Igbo" is no joke.
That name carries a lot of weight that's why you can't subdue them like you did to Ikwerre

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Residents Confronts Nigeria Police Officers In Obigbo, Rivers State by Igboid: 2:18pm On May 26, 2021
TONYE001:

This is the issue, sir.

You cannot force people to be with you. You just can't.

Rivers is not in the SE; rather, it is a major state in the SS. Oyigbo is a part of RVS and not an Igbo land.

As you go about your course, you must respect others and don't get them involved in your business.

Is Obiigbo part of your Ijawland Mr Tonye?

Why can't you be proud of your Ijaw ethnicity and stop hiding behind meaningless constructs like Rivers State?
Are the Ijaws in Ondo now Ondo people and no longer Ijaws?
Are you okay at all?

Obiigbo is in Rivers State, but it's still Igboland and will always remain so!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Residents Confronts Nigeria Police Officers In Obigbo, Rivers State by BKayy: 2:20pm On May 26, 2021
Igboid:

Why can't you be proud of your Ijaw ethnicity and stop hiding behind meaningless constructs like Rivers State?
Are you okay at all?

They know they can't claim them like they did to Ubani and Opobo (our last born) that's why he is hiding under "Rivers" umbrella.
Anyways jungle don mature

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Confronts Nigeria Police Officers In Obigbo, Rivers State by dared0637: 2:21pm On May 26, 2021
Igboid:

Are you okay at all?

I don't even care about the e-rants anymore from those clowns, I just want an Ijaw man or any person(s) of minority stock for that matter to come to Obigbo and tell me to my face that I'm not Igbo, na for inside bush the bastard go begin locate him teeth... We've tolerated too much rubbish from these people already.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Residents Confronts Nigeria Police Officers In Obigbo, Rivers State by Igboid: 2:25pm On May 26, 2021
BKayy:

They know they can't claim them like they did to Ubani and Opobo (our last born) that's why he is hiding under "Rivers" umbrella.
Anyways jungle don mature

If they continue this way, they would make peaceful co-existence as neighbors between us and them post NIGERIA imminent disintegration when the Hausa-Fulanis have been put out of the picture, a very violent and vendetta driven one.

It's not bad enough that these Minorities had their Hausa-Fulani collaborators carve Obiigbo out from old Imo state just because the land had large amount of crude oil and their (minorities) greed and cravings for the oil there aligned with the FG post civil war Igbophobic Agenda of stripping Igbo mainland (East Central state) of all oil producing areas, they had benefitted from crude oil derived from Obiigbo while leaving the place in penury, but they have also now taken it up a notch for the past few years with attempts of genocide on Ndiigbo in Obiigbo.
There should be a heavy price to pay for all these insolence at the appropriate time, which is why I'm against IPOB multiethnic Biafra with these minorities, because such arrangements might tie our hands. We surely have a score to settle with these Igbophobic minorities,these lots can't surely be allowed to get away with all these provocations.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Residents Confronts Nigeria Police Officers In Obigbo, Rivers State by BKayy: 2:36pm On May 26, 2021
Igboid:

If they continue this way, they would make peaceful co-existence as neighbors between us and them post NIGERIA imminent disintegration when the Hausa-Fulanis have been put out of the picture, a very violent and vendetta driven one.

It's not bad enough that these Minorities had Obiigbo carved out from old Imo state just because the land had large amount of crude oil and they greedily craved for the oil there, they had benefitted from crude oil derived from Obiigbo while leaving the place in penury, but they have also now taken it up a notch for the past few years with attempts of genocide on Ndiigbo in Obiigbo.
There should be a heavy price to pay for all these insolence at the appropriate time, which is why I'm against IPOB multiethnic Biafra with these minorities, because such arrangements might tie our hands. We surely have a score to settle with these Igbophobic minorities.
Leave those nincompoops. They think we don't know what is/really happening/happened.
Their madness of claiming Ndigbo and their land after the fall of Biafra has come to an end. As for those that have been conquered and agreed to stay with them, we dash them and won't bother them about that. People like Ikwerre, Ekpeye, Omuma and Ika have been dashed to the Bini.
As for Igala, those they are after can never be theirs because they haven't been conquered like those listed. That is places like Asaba, Enugu Ezike etc.
As for Ijaw they can manage Ubani if the indigenes still agree to but as for Opobo and Ndoki, we will die there. That one is too late
Let them continue fooling themselves, we all know the story. All the emergency history that was written post 1970 and Nigeria rushed to fan is VOID.
You can't tell me that someone that denounce you, doesn't share linguistic, cultural and even phenotype with you is your people against there will and you expect us that are related to the person to keep quiet because you will call us attache by force? No we will wrestle in that mud you are dragging our brother to. No room for senseless pride. You want madness, we mad together

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Residents Confronts Nigeria Police Officers In Obigbo, Rivers State by Igboid: 2:37pm On May 26, 2021
dared0637:

I don't even care about the e-rants anymore from those clowns, I just want an Ijaw man or any person(s) of minority stock for that matter to come to Obigbo and tell me to my face that I'm not Igbo, na for inside bush the bastard go begin locate him teeth... We've tolerated too much rubbish from these people already.

See how neglected Obiigbo is.
The highest oil producing LGA In Rivers State, second only to ONELGA.

Yet no single motorable road. Obiigbo was in total blackout for months not long ago, despite being a natural gas rich land hosting Afam gas power plant.

These Igbophobic minorities have done unthinkable marginalization to Obiigbo while spending Obiigbo share of the derivation funds on their own parts of Rivers State.

All these because they failed woefully to get the people to denounce their Igbo identity and become Igbophobic.

You wonder the duty of Ohanaeze Ndiigbo, of SE governors, how they all could be there and this abomination happened right before our eyes. I visited Obiigbo not long ago and I was in tears. They deserve better.

How can history be kind to this crop of useless political class we have in Igboland today?

You see why they can't even command the respect of their village town hall meetings in Igboland?
I tell you, if the Nigerian police and Military are completely deactivated in Igbo land today, none of our current political class would survive the coming revolution that might follow. The beating Ekweremmadu got in Germany was only but a dress rehearsal of what is to come.

When I look at Igbo issues in Nigeria, I get mad!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Confronts Nigeria Police Officers In Obigbo, Rivers State by AntiAPC2023(f): 3:34pm On May 26, 2021
owobokiri:
Ô mmiri ana awû n'akwûkwû ede ka óbû..
Na water wey dem dey pour on top cocoa yam leaf na eim e be...

I actually like the way he called the word "zoo" at the beginning..., with a lot of crude venom..
you're one of the enemies of the peace of this great Nation
Re: Residents Confronts Nigeria Police Officers In Obigbo, Rivers State by owobokiri(m): 4:07pm On May 26, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
you're one of the enemies of the peace of this great Nation

Wetin I do now?
Actually the way he pronounced the word "zoo" with force is hilarious..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Residents Confronts Nigeria Police Officers In Obigbo, Rivers State by OriakuAmara(f): 5:01pm On May 26, 2021
TONYE001:

This is the issue, sir.

Rivers is not in the SE; rather, it is a major state in the SS. Oyigbo is a part of RVS and not an Igbo land.

As you go about your course, you must respect others and don't get them involved in your business.
Oga Oyigbo belongs to Asa /Ndoki clans
Of the Igbo race.
Am a proud Asa lady, if you want a challenge, whenever I enter ph, I take you around oyigbo and get you schooled.
Focus on your Ijaw land.
Oyigbo is 100% Igbo land just as the tiny ijaw land in ondo south west still belong to ijaws , state is just a political creation.
Be guided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Confronts Nigeria Police Officers In Obigbo, Rivers State by IduNaOba: 5:36pm On May 26, 2021
owobokiri:
Ô mmiri ana awû n'akwûkwû ede ka óbû..
Na water wey dem dey pour on top cocoa yam leaf na eim e be...

I actually like the way he called the word "zoo" at the beginning..., with a lot of crude venom..
Nwanne ọ bụrụ na ị chọrọ i na - ede igbo ọfụma, jee budata Microsoft SwiftKey keyboard, họrọ asụsụ Igbo na Settings gị.
Ọkwa I hụrụ otu nke m na - ede si enwe ntụpọ ntụpọ ma maa mma wink

4 Likes

Re: Residents Confronts Nigeria Police Officers In Obigbo, Rivers State by IduNaOba: 5:37pm On May 26, 2021
OriakuAmara:

Of the Igbo race.
Am a proud Asa lady, if you want a challenge, whenever I enter ph, I take you around oyigbo and get you schooled.
Focus on your Ijaw land.
Oyigbo is 100% Igbo land just as the tiny ijaw land in ondo south west still belong to ijaws , state is just a political creation.
Be guided

I Nwere ohere na asa onye mgbu ahụ okwu?

2 Likes

Re: Residents Confronts Nigeria Police Officers In Obigbo, Rivers State by ogbuefi677(m): 5:44pm On May 26, 2021
TONYE001:

Who asked you?

4 Likes

Re: Residents Confronts Nigeria Police Officers In Obigbo, Rivers State by ogbuefi677(m): 5:45pm On May 26, 2021
dared0637:

If na your mama born you well, go to Obigbo and tell them they are not Igbos, it's not enough to make your brain dead assertions on a faceless forum... stupid minority man wan come decide my ethnicity for me abi? I'm a proud Asa man from Obigbo and I'll shoot you dead if you say that nonsense anywhere close to me.
Nwanne, nwayo nwayo, inugo papa grin
Hapu ndi mgbu ahu grin

3 Likes

Re: Residents Confronts Nigeria Police Officers In Obigbo, Rivers State by Rolly22(m): 5:46pm On May 26, 2021
TONYE001:

As IPOB goes about pursuing their course, they must understand that the people of Riv

Mumu it’s called OBIGBO and not OYIGBO like the white men corrupted it.

4 Likes

Re: Residents Confronts Nigeria Police Officers In Obigbo, Rivers State by Rolly22(m): 5:50pm On May 26, 2021
dared0637:

If na your mama born you well, go to Obigbo and tell them they are not Igbos, it's not enough to make your brain dead assertions on a faceless forum... stupid minority man wan come decide my ethnicity for me abi? I'm a proud Asa man from Obigbo and I'll shoot you dead if you say that nonsense anywhere close to me.

Don’t mind the senseless efulefu

8 Likes

Re: Residents Confronts Nigeria Police Officers In Obigbo, Rivers State by Idiko1: 5:57pm On May 26, 2021
Uniportadmision:
These Obigbo guys get mind o shocked
I thought Obigbo was subdued

Any fool must think twice before engaging Igbo person in anything. The Igbo people are indomitable. Even when a person hates them, there a quality of them that endears other folks to them. I guess it is their never say die principle.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Confronts Nigeria Police Officers In Obigbo, Rivers State by Idiko1: 6:02pm On May 26, 2021
TONYE001:

Shut up your wild putrid mouth. Even the moronic chairman of Bori LGA who setup the OYIGBO signboard in 1977 knew the crap has no meaning in Ogoni language. Today, Ogoni has nothing to do with Obigbo LGA.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Confronts Nigeria Police Officers In Obigbo, Rivers State by Tochi3(m): 6:07pm On May 26, 2021
Shiver99:
Obigbo.

The heart of Igbo.
Yeeeeeaaaaaahhhhh.
Re: Residents Confronts Nigeria Police Officers In Obigbo, Rivers State by Sisterhot(f): 6:11pm On May 26, 2021
Igboid:

It's not bad enough that these Minorities had their Hausa-Fulani collaborators carve Obiigbo out from old Imo state just because the land had large amount of crude oil and their (minorities) greed and cravings for the oil there aligned with the FG post civil war Igbophobic Agenda of stripping Igbo mainland (East Central state) of all oil producing areas, they had benefitted from crude oil derived from Obiigbo while leaving the place in penury, but they have also now taken it up a notch for the past few years with attempts of genocide on Ndiigbo in Obiigbo.
There should be a heavy price to pay for all these insolence at the appropriate time, which is why I'm against IPOB multiethnic Biafra with these minorities, because such arrangements might tie our hands. We surely have a score to settle with these Igbophobic minorities,these lots can't surely be allowed to get away with all these provocations.
...I am Umuchim ahoada , Biko nwene nwune don't be angry , let's take our vengence on The zoo first , I cried if not for anything but for an obigbo girl crying because of wat wike did,
I am a believer of blood vengence from time 2billion years before Adam ...spread the hate to ur brother , kill Religion peace or non-peaceful and uphold bio- military tradition...then crush ur enemies , on my death bed maybe around 2085 after the WW3 I want to see obigbo crushing enemies white or black ,
I cried for obigbo
This is my nature thread were brain users interact ...enter with ur brothers so I can state universal laws on vengence to u
...tanks
G.w.Runes
https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/represent-mother-nature-ask-me/155#102072150
Re: Residents Confronts Nigeria Police Officers In Obigbo, Rivers State by Sisterhot(f): 6:18pm On May 26, 2021
Igboid:

Yet no single motorable road. Obiigbo was in total blackout for months not long ago, despite being a natural gas rich land hosting Afam gas power plant.

These Igbophobic minorities have done unthinkable marginalization to Obiigbo while spending Obiigbo share of the derivation funds on their own parts of Rivers State.

All these because they failed woefully to get the people to denounce their Igbo identity and become Igbophobic.

You wonder the duty of Ohanaeze Ndiigbo, of SE governors, how they all could be there and this abomination happened right before our eyes. I visited Obiigbo not long ago and I was in tears. They deserve better.

How can history be kind to this crop of useless political class we have in Igboland today?

You see why they can't even command the respect of their village town hall meetings in Igboland?
I tell you, if the Nigerian police and Military are completely deactivated in Igbo land today, none of our current political class would survive the coming revolution that might follow.

...tell ur people to kill Religion or hope on gods , let the vengeful blood on ur eyes be ur gods , let words of forgiveness go dead in ur land against ur enemies,
Ijaws ... Ijaws , I am just hearing it today ,
Remember kill Religion n see how powerful u are ,
Re: Residents Confronts Nigeria Police Officers In Obigbo, Rivers State by moriss33(m): 6:42pm On May 26, 2021
U go still choose side las las...IPOB or Fulani domination.
What you don't know is all boys out of jobs in rivers state are already IPOB cuz dey blame government 4 that & IPOB sells dem hope through propaganda.
U want to talk about the drivers? Na dem dey read IPOB propaganda wella.
The labourers ??
The ogogoro drinkers at local pubs.
The market men & women ??
All frustrated men & boys with nothing to live for...MNK sells them hope through IPOB.
Every local newspaper stand sells IPOB propaganda in rivers state.
Person 4 ur family sef fit be strong IPOB member but u won't know.
All these plenty shalaye is not needed
TONYE001:

This is the issue, sir.

2 Likes

Re: Residents Confronts Nigeria Police Officers In Obigbo, Rivers State by moriss33(m): 6:47pm On May 26, 2021
Leave the land grabbing theif
OriakuAmara:

Of the Igbo race.
Focus on your Ijaw land.
Be guided

2 Likes

Re: Residents Confronts Nigeria Police Officers In Obigbo, Rivers State by Elliot2(m): 6:48pm On May 26, 2021
TONYE001:

You will be given in due time to choose either Nigeria or Biafra. You can start sensitization now in order to get the numbers when the time comes.

2 Likes

Re: Residents Confronts Nigeria Police Officers In Obigbo, Rivers State by Elliot2(m): 6:54pm On May 26, 2021
dared0637:

Bro, don't mind that ignorant boy. I be ijaw and a full blooded Biafran by ideology.

7 Likes

Re: Residents Confronts Nigeria Police Officers In Obigbo, Rivers State by Elliot2(m): 6:57pm On May 26, 2021
Igboid:

I agree with you.

2 Likes

Re: Residents Confronts Nigeria Police Officers In Obigbo, Rivers State by Elliot2(m): 7:03pm On May 26, 2021
BKayy:

Leave those nincompoops. They think we don't know what is/really happening/happened.
Their madness of claiming Ndigbo and their land after the fall of Biafra has come to an end. As for those that have been conquered and agreed to stay with them, we dash them and won't bother them about that. People like Ikwerre, Ekpeye, Omuma and Ika have been dashed to the Bini.
As for Igala, those they are after can never be theirs because they haven't been conquered like those listed. That is places like Asaba, Enugu Ezike etc.
As for Ijaw they can manage Ubani if the indigenes still agree to but as for Opobo and Ndoki, we will die there. That one is too late
Let them continue fooling themselves, we all know the story. All the emergency history that was written post 1970 and Nigeria rushed to fan is VOID.
You can't tell me that someone that denounce you, doesn't share linguistic, cultural and even phenotype with you is your people against there will and you expect us that are related to the person to keep quiet because you will call us attache by force? No we will wrestle in that mud you are dragging our brother to. No room for senseless pride. You want madness, we mad together
I agree with you. I really wish Biafra can just limit themselves to the just the Igbo affiliated areas, cos adding my people ijaw and other tribes is just unnecessary extra baggage. My people, ijaws are too lazy and selfish to be included in Biafra. I agree, even if it means to go to war to bring back all Igbo speaking areas, it should be done. No Igbo person or land be given to Nigeria or any group.

2 Likes

Re: Residents Confronts Nigeria Police Officers In Obigbo, Rivers State by owobokiri(m): 8:36pm On May 26, 2021
IduNaOba:

Nwanne ọ bụrụ na ị chọrọ i na - ede igbo ọfụma, jee budata Microsoft SwiftKey keyboard, họrọ asụsụ Igbo na Settings gị.
Ọkwa I hụrụ otu nke m na - ede si enwe ntụpọ ntụpọ ma maa mma wink

Udo
Re: Residents Confronts Nigeria Police Officers In Obigbo, Rivers State by moriss33(m): 8:57pm On May 26, 2021
They are already part of biafra...Obigbo translates as "Heart of Igbo" but u wouldn't know that.
Go tell any Ndoki or Asa man in obigbo that he isn't ibo, make dem design ur face 4 you.
SW BMC bigots always looking to sow confusion & division.

funkekemi:
obigbo wants to be part of Biafra
Re: Residents Confronts Nigeria Police Officers In Obigbo, Rivers State by horsepower102: 10:03pm On May 26, 2021
Igboid:

I tell you, if the Nigerian police and Military are completely deactivated in Igbo land today, none of our current political class would survive the coming revolution that might follow. The beating Ekweremmadu got in Germany was only but a dress rehearsal of what is to come.

You expressed the level of anger in my heart better than i could have. But remember this no condition is permanent especially when dealing with the human condition. Days are numbered and the day of reckoning is coming.
Re: Residents Confronts Nigeria Police Officers In Obigbo, Rivers State by Afriifa(m): 11:51am On May 27, 2021
Elliot2:
Bro, don't mind that ignorant boy. I be ijaw and a full blooded Biafran by ideology.
Shambolic

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soludo: Obama’s Energy Policy, Threat To Nigeria / Sanusi: Derugulation Will Cause Inflation / Uniben Staff And Students Reject Ibori As Convocation Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.