Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Anambra State Deputy Governor Confronts Nigeria Army Over Road Blocks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra State Deputy Governor Confronts Nigeria Army Over Road Blocks (2466 Views)

Residents Confronts Nigeria Police Officers In Obigbo, Rivers State / CP Dismantles Road Blocks On Lagos-badagry Expressway / 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra State Deputy Governor Confronts Nigeria Army Over Road Blocks by jookco(m): 7:42pm On Dec 24, 2022
VIDEO : ANAMBRA STATE DEPUTY GOVERNOR, DR ONYEKA IBEZIM CONFRONTS NIGERIA ARMY OVER ROAD BLOCKS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wv1Mwn8fYeI

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Deputy Governor Confronts Nigeria Army Over Road Blocks by kozmokaz(m): 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2022
This is so annoying

Came back to the country heading to awka

Na so so army full road ... never for once have I seen the United States army!!!

12 Likes

Re: Anambra State Deputy Governor Confronts Nigeria Army Over Road Blocks by SLAP44: 7:53pm On Dec 24, 2022
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Deputy Governor Confronts Nigeria Army Over Road Blocks by Steve0979(m): 8:29pm On Dec 24, 2022
Idiot dey form caring for d public,e get luk say ESN no come out na desame army him go dey beg for protection

6 Likes

Re: Anambra State Deputy Governor Confronts Nigeria Army Over Road Blocks by Ofunaofu: 8:30pm On Dec 24, 2022
The way military full for road collecting money one begin to wonder whether it is what the military is known for

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Deputy Governor Confronts Nigeria Army Over Road Blocks by stanluiz(m): 8:39pm On Dec 24, 2022
The Army road block should remain till further notice.

South East is having security challenges.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Deputy Governor Confronts Nigeria Army Over Road Blocks by Bullpenn11: 9:11pm On Dec 24, 2022
This guy Onyeka Ibezim was such a simpering coward as commissioner under Obiano
His habit then was lodging different girls in all the choice hotels in the state

He is fond of abusing Peter Obi just to please his boss Soludo at any opportunity.
One of the most manipulative and crafty people in Anambra state, and most people there detest his character,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Deputy Governor Confronts Nigeria Army Over Road Blocks by ronalmagic10(m): 9:28pm On Dec 24, 2022
If the deputy governor has a problem with how the military men do their work then he should go through the right channels and not grandstanding in public

With the level of insecurity in Anambra, it is not surprising to see the military mounting roadblocks along major roads to try get these criminal elements lurking around

If I were president buhari, I would issue a order for all military and police men to evacuate the south east and let them secure themselves. There's no need risking your precious lives for people that do not appreciate your efforts but buhari being a reasonable man would never do so

You'll never see them condemn the nefarious activities of ipob, esn and other criminal elements but they're always quick to castigate police and other uniform men

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Deputy Governor Confronts Nigeria Army Over Road Blocks by greenermodels: 9:35pm On Dec 24, 2022
All these road blocks in the southeast extorting money from road users and causing traffic problems. Is that how sane countries manage their security?

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State Deputy Governor Confronts Nigeria Army Over Road Blocks by ronalmagic10(m): 9:36pm On Dec 24, 2022
kozmokaz:
This is so annoying

Came back to the country heading to awka

Na so so army full road ... never for once have I seen the United States army!!!

Do you expect to see the United States army in Togo where you're coming from? I don't understand you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Deputy Governor Confronts Nigeria Army Over Road Blocks by greenermodels: 9:39pm On Dec 24, 2022
ronalmagic10:
If the deputy governor has a problem with how the military men do their work then he should go through the right channels and not grandstanding in public

With the level of insecurity in Anambra, it is not surprising to see the military mounting roadblocks along major roads to try get these criminal elements lurking around

If I were president buhari, I would issue a order for all military and police men to evacuate the south east and let them secure themselves. There's no need risking your precious lives for people that do not appreciate your efforts but buhari being a reasonable man would never do so

You'll never see them condemn the nefarious activities of ipob, esn and other criminal elements but they're always quick to castigate police and other uniform men
he should take them to Kaduna, Zamfara,Gombe etc where they're needed and would be appreciated. What's the need to mount road blocks when they consistently fail to respond during attacks from Fulani herdsmen?

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State Deputy Governor Confronts Nigeria Army Over Road Blocks by amadice(m): 9:40pm On Dec 24, 2022
Bullpenn11:
His habit then was lodging different girls in all the choice hotels in the state

He is fond of abusing Peter Obi just to please his boss Soludo at any opportunity.
One of the most manipulative and crafty people in Anambra state, and most people there detest his character,

SHUT FOOL, how does this crap you just wrote concern the stress the army is putting on people on the road. EWU

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State Deputy Governor Confronts Nigeria Army Over Road Blocks by amadice(m): 9:41pm On Dec 24, 2022
ronalmagic10:

Do you expect to see the United States army in Togo where you're coming from? I don't understand you

ADAKA

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State Deputy Governor Confronts Nigeria Army Over Road Blocks by manu1: 9:42pm On Dec 24, 2022
ronalmagic10:

Don’t mind this people seeking cheap publicity. They don’t fool anyone with their fake antics

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Deputy Governor Confronts Nigeria Army Over Road Blocks by kozmokaz(m): 9:43pm On Dec 24, 2022
ronalmagic10:

okay...you got the attention

Next!

5 Likes

Re: Anambra State Deputy Governor Confronts Nigeria Army Over Road Blocks by Sergio103(m): 9:45pm On Dec 24, 2022
You can see a huge gridlock in the video......yet the armies are blocking roads.

Sick!

4 Likes

Re: Anambra State Deputy Governor Confronts Nigeria Army Over Road Blocks by MrEverest(m): 9:46pm On Dec 24, 2022
Eye service. After he and his boss disgraced themselves he thinks he can play to the gallery with this publicity stunt?

Does it even make sense asking army to leave the roads now there is insecurity?
Re: Anambra State Deputy Governor Confronts Nigeria Army Over Road Blocks by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:47pm On Dec 24, 2022
What are they even doing there

Are we at war

Is it until we start #endnigerianarmy

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Deputy Governor Confronts Nigeria Army Over Road Blocks by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:50pm On Dec 24, 2022
ronalmagic10:

Even oyigboupdate still posted the killings some few days ago

So let me ask you, is there security in Anambra now

If not, what is their usefulness again

I salute the deputy's courage, it is long overdue

Modified:
ronalmagic10:

Are you wealthy? If no, then why are you working. Why not sit at home for the rest of your life since you're working yet you're not wealthy

If you're wealthy, why do you still work? Why aren't you sitting at home doing nothing

So you see your rhetoric is useless!

No matter the insecurity sponsored by the different factions of ipob, the presence of the Nigerian government and military will continue to be felt in the east
If they mounted road blocks like this in the north, will there still be bokoharam

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Deputy Governor Confronts Nigeria Army Over Road Blocks by NuruDiddy: 9:51pm On Dec 24, 2022
Bullpenn11:

Now nko.
Na now him dey Bleep all the unizik babes like water.
That guy problem na his dick
Re: Anambra State Deputy Governor Confronts Nigeria Army Over Road Blocks by ronalmagic10(m): 9:54pm On Dec 24, 2022
Wiseandtrue:

Even oyigboupdate still posted the killings some few days ago

So let me ask you, is there security in Anambra now

If not, what is their usefulness again

Are you wealthy? If no, then why are you working. Why not sit at home for the rest of your life since you're working yet you're not wealthy

If you're wealthy, why do you still work? Why aren't you sitting at home doing nothing

No matter the insecurity sponsored by the different factions of ipob, the presence of the Nigerian government and military will continue to be felt in the east
Re: Anambra State Deputy Governor Confronts Nigeria Army Over Road Blocks by Goodmarlian: 9:55pm On Dec 24, 2022
One gubshot from UGM now them go run enter bush,coward army.
Re: Anambra State Deputy Governor Confronts Nigeria Army Over Road Blocks by ronalmagic10(m): 9:58pm On Dec 24, 2022
kozmokaz:

okay...you got the attention

Next!

Attention from someone who at best has only visited Lagos claiming to come from America? You went to develop america abi like you guys developed India, Jakarta, Lagos, Malaysia and co abi

Keep it up.
Re: Anambra State Deputy Governor Confronts Nigeria Army Over Road Blocks by ronalmagic10(m): 10:01pm On Dec 24, 2022
greenermodels:
he should take them to Kaduna, Zamfara,Gombe etc where they're needed and would be appreciated. What's the need to mount road blocks when they consistently fail to respond during attacks from Fulani herdsmen?

Oops how nice to see the once peaceful east being compared with zamfara and borno state.

Soon you will be competing with south Sudan, Iraq and somalia

Keep it up
Re: Anambra State Deputy Governor Confronts Nigeria Army Over Road Blocks by Daremee: 10:02pm On Dec 24, 2022
NuruDiddy:

Now nko.
Na now him dey Bleep all the unizik babes like water.
That guy problem na his dick

Abi, him be public university phone charger ?
Re: Anambra State Deputy Governor Confronts Nigeria Army Over Road Blocks by tishbite42: 10:04pm On Dec 24, 2022
ronalmagic10:

Please tell Buhari to do so
Re: Anambra State Deputy Governor Confronts Nigeria Army Over Road Blocks by ronalmagic10(m): 10:08pm On Dec 24, 2022
tishbite42:

Please tell Buhari to do so

So that you can have easy access to terrorize innocent citizens abi.. no way

Go to the military camps and tell the soldiers you don't want them no more
Re: Anambra State Deputy Governor Confronts Nigeria Army Over Road Blocks by shortgun(m): 10:08pm On Dec 24, 2022
ronalmagic10:

What point exactly are you trying to make with this long incoherent nonsense you typed? Won't you just stfu if you don't have any sensible thing to type?
Re: Anambra State Deputy Governor Confronts Nigeria Army Over Road Blocks by ronalmagic10(m): 10:13pm On Dec 24, 2022
shortgun:

What point exactly are you trying to make with this long incoherent nonsense you typed? Won't you just stfu if you don't have any sensible thing to type?

Easy now, don't let your brains go to your head
Re: Anambra State Deputy Governor Confronts Nigeria Army Over Road Blocks by tishbite42: 10:15pm On Dec 24, 2022
ronalmagic10:

So that you can have easy access to terrorize innocent citizens abi.. no way

Go to the military camps and tell the soldiers you don't want them no more

Rabble rouser
All the good things are domiciled in the North and West
You only terrorize the East with demented fellows in military fatigues
2023 will be a massive turning point
Re: Anambra State Deputy Governor Confronts Nigeria Army Over Road Blocks by Wisfem: 10:17pm On Dec 24, 2022
ronalmagic10:

[i] How hopeless your father is.. If this is what he can only produce, let the soldiers and police come and guide your village because your community is on fire right now.. [/i]
Re: Anambra State Deputy Governor Confronts Nigeria Army Over Road Blocks by Wisfem: 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2022
Wisfem:

[i]How hopeless your father is.. If this is what he Could only produce, let the soldiers and police come and guide your village because your community is on fire right now.. [/i]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking!!! 5g Govs Endorsed Peter Obi Today! / Fear Who No Fear Wike - Tinubu Will Get At Least 25% In Rivers / Behold The Anambra State Mercedes Benz Fire Truck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.