|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,711,133 members, 6,403,162 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 July 2021 at 01:52 AM
|Causes And Hazards Of Emulsification Of Vacuum Pump Oil by hhm1020: 10:22am On May 26|
Causes and hazards of emulsification of vacuum pump oil
The emulsification phenomenon of vacuum pump oil can be understood in this way from the perspective of physics. Because of the effect of surfactant, the phenomenon that two liquids that can not be mixed together can be mixed together is called emulsification phenomenon. Today, I'd like to talk about the causes and hazards of vacuum pump oil emulsification.
During the operation of vacuum pump, corrosive gas or gas containing water vapor may be inhaled. Then the corrosive gas will corrode the metal parts inside the pump, and react with the vacuum pump oil. The gas containing water vapor will also cause the vacuum pump oil to emulsify.
The use of vacuum pump is very wide, from the reason of vacuum pump oil emulsification, in the process of medicine, food, ceramics and other industries, it is easy to emulsify. Because in the process of vacuum dehydration, a lot of water vapor will be discharged into the pump oil, which can not avoid the vacuum pump oil being emulsified.
The emulsification of vacuum pump oil not only affects the service life of pump oil, but also affects the deterioration of pressure. This is one of the common faults of vacuum pump. The normal operation of the vacuum pump is seriously affected.
Methods to prevent emulsification of vacuum pump oil:
It is the simplest way to choose the pump oil for anti emulsification. The pump oil has good anti emulsification and strong oil separation ability. Steam and condensate gas can be partially eliminated by opening the gas valve. You just need to remember that low viscosity pump oil is more demulsifying than high viscosity pump oil. The effect of adding pump oil is more obvious than that of not adding pump oil.
Cleanliness of vacuum pump oil:
(1) The oil filling window must be clean and tidy. It is strictly forbidden to be exposed to the sun and stored in the open air. It should be stored in a dark, dry and ventilated place to prevent mixing of moisture and dust.
(2) The refueling appliance must be a special equipment, not a container containing other oil or solvent; Suction pump.
(3) When taking or loading the oil, the light rain around the end of the barrel must be cleaned to prevent the impurities from mixing into the oil and causing the wear of the pump.
(4) When changing the oil of the vacuum pump, the unused oil in the pump must be cleaned. Pour the new oil into the pump, slowly rotate the pump shaft, clean the remaining oil in the pump chamber, and repeat the cleaning.
(5) When mineral oil is exchanged with ester oil or other synthetic oil, the pump should be disassembled for thorough cleaning, including that every part must be immersed in ester oil to prevent contamination.
Oil type rotary vane vacuum pump -- direct drive and belt type drive
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60