Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,361 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Please Help, My Toddler Always Wants To Pass Through Uncomfortable Places - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help, My Toddler Always Wants To Pass Through Uncomfortable Places (1257 Views)

How Do I Stop My Toddler From Sucking Her Lip / Man Lies On A Gutter For His Pregnant Wife To Pass (Photos) / "Giving Your Toddler A Smartphone Is Like Giving Them Hard Drugs" - Says Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, My Toddler Always Wants To Pass Through Uncomfortable Places by Balistic4: 11:19am On May 26, 2021
Hello everyone, my baby recently developed this odd habit of passing through the tiniest space and it is now becoming very annoying. I have spanked him on several occasions and he seems not deterred. Even when you make small space with your leg or hand, he will like to pass in-between, squizing himself through and sometimes crying to pass through, after this he will still try to pass through the space again. He will keep going to and fro until you either drop your leg or hand or you close the space totally.

Please what is happening my baby boy is just 1 year old

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Toddler Always Wants To Pass Through Uncomfortable Places by Janesouthall: 11:29am On May 26, 2021
It's normal for babies to want to explore... Let him be Biko.... Una sense no be the same... No mata how you try to correct him for now...

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Toddler Always Wants To Pass Through Uncomfortable Places by mariahAngel(f): 11:30am On May 26, 2021
grin

Maybe he's training himself on how to go through the challenges of life. grin

What a cute little monkey grin

On a more serious note, I hope it's not a case of OCD sha undecided

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Toddler Always Wants To Pass Through Uncomfortable Places by Mikester: 11:32am On May 26, 2021
Kids are more highly adventurous today especially boys. We love exploratory play. That's how we are. Be thankful.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Toddler Always Wants To Pass Through Uncomfortable Places by duro4chang(m): 11:40am On May 26, 2021
Adveventure!

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Toddler Always Wants To Pass Through Uncomfortable Places by GreaterFuture(m): 12:21pm On May 26, 2021
Hahaha, see me laughing out loud and Smiling looking at the topic only b4 even reading the Original post, Lol
What a boy
Re: Please Help, My Toddler Always Wants To Pass Through Uncomfortable Places by Mindlog: 12:51pm On May 26, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Your baby is enjoying his solitary stage of play, passing through the tiniest space is still intriguing him and it is no cause for worry because it only just a phase that would wean off, just make sure he is constantly being observed and plays in protected spaces.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Toddler Always Wants To Pass Through Uncomfortable Places by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 26, 2021
You too Stop creating the tiny spaces na. Or don't you think you're the one causing it?

Close every other tiny spaces there are in your room.
Re: Please Help, My Toddler Always Wants To Pass Through Uncomfortable Places by 1F30M4(f): 2:45pm On May 26, 2021
Hahahaha nothing is wrong with your little boy.. Mine is running around, climbing all over everything, wants to do everything I & other members of my family do.. Children, so full of energy, they just want to play play play and play rinse & repeat.. This is just a phase, whatever he does, wherever he goes, alwayss beam your eagle eyes on him & keep him away from danger at all times.
Re: Please Help, My Toddler Always Wants To Pass Through Uncomfortable Places by NoToPile: 3:13pm On May 26, 2021
Loool, welcome to the world of toddlers

Nothing is wrong with the baby joor

Enjoy the phase while it lasts
Re: Please Help, My Toddler Always Wants To Pass Through Uncomfortable Places by LadySarah: 4:00pm On May 26, 2021
Welcome to the world of parenthood.It is just starting.
My boys slide on tiles from the bathroom to the room 7m away with their knees.Wet their knees and slide likes its ''snowskating''.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Toddler Always Wants To Pass Through Uncomfortable Places by Balistic4: 5:25pm On May 26, 2021
LadySarah:
My boys slide on tiles from the bathroom to the room 7m away with their knees.Wet their knees and slide likes its ''snowskating''.

lol, I'm now used to saying "no", I say it like 1000x a day but this his latest attitude is very annoying. Always passing through creeks and tinniest spaces embarassed embarassed
Re: Please Help, My Toddler Always Wants To Pass Through Uncomfortable Places by wunmi590(m): 8:05pm On May 26, 2021
wink

Kids would always be kids

Leave that young man make him enjoy him toddler exuberant cheesy
Re: Please Help, My Toddler Always Wants To Pass Through Uncomfortable Places by jesmond3945: 10:34pm On May 26, 2021
Balistic4:
Hello everyone, my baby recently developed this odd habit of passing through the tiniest space and it is now becoming very annoying. I have spanked him on several occasions and he seems not deterred. Even when you make small space with your leg or hand, he will like to pass in-between, squizing himself through and sometimes crying to pass through, after this he will still try to pass through the space again. He will keep going to and fro until you either drop your leg or hand or you close the space totally.

don't spank that child again. That's how we grow to be bitter and always angry. It is normal for him. He is an explorer, use that opportunity to teach him about tiny spaces and he would learn.
Re: Please Help, My Toddler Always Wants To Pass Through Uncomfortable Places by Depressed101: 10:48pm On May 26, 2021
Balistic4:

he is learning how to escape from this country... Natural instinct

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Toddler Always Wants To Pass Through Uncomfortable Places by Depressed101: 10:48pm On May 26, 2021
Balistic4:

he is learning how to escape from this country... Natural instinct grin
Re: Please Help, My Toddler Always Wants To Pass Through Uncomfortable Places by ImaIma1(f): 11:15am On May 27, 2021
Janesouthall:
It's normal for babies to want to explore... Let him be Biko.... Una sense no be the same... No mata how you try to correct him for now...

Until he gets stuck somewhere.
Re: Please Help, My Toddler Always Wants To Pass Through Uncomfortable Places by YourCoffin: 5:02pm On May 27, 2021
Why are you bothered? It is a useful skill in case he finds himself in prison or kidnapper's den. He could wiggle himself out.
Re: Please Help, My Toddler Always Wants To Pass Through Uncomfortable Places by chii8(f): 4:52am On May 28, 2021
LadySarah:

Hahahaha...
Re: Please Help, My Toddler Always Wants To Pass Through Uncomfortable Places by Richy4(m): 8:31am On May 28, 2021
You just wants to beat him for nothing...Imaging Beating our future Scuba Diver, Bungee jumper, Rock climber, rocket scientist... how dare you?...Don't you know that he was trying to discover something new smiley
Re: Please Help, My Toddler Always Wants To Pass Through Uncomfortable Places by 24kmagic: 7:19pm On May 28, 2021
kiss

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me / I'm In Search Of My Mother / Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie And Their Children Are My Family Of The Year 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.