Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,729 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me (1265 Views)

Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce / Save Me From Entitled Inlaws / My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me by DannyG8(m): 2:57pm On Aug 15, 2021
My girlfriend donated her kidney to save me
But I'm no longer in love with her anymore

What do I do
Re: My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me by okomile(f): 2:59pm On Aug 15, 2021
DannyG8:

What do I do

Ingrate!

Tell her to go that u r no longer in love with her.

Alaimoore

Humans will always be humans

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me by fati2001(m): 3:00pm On Aug 15, 2021
DannyG8:

What do I do

remove the kidney and bury it.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me by goodmorning40: 3:04pm On Aug 15, 2021
Cut off everything between you two including the kidney

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me by yuping(m): 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2021
Its simple thing naa, give her the kidney and go your way.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me by slimjohn2k5: 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2021
As much as you do not owe her marriage, the truth is that is too much a sacrifice for you to want to leave her.

Never allow people do things out of emotions, at the end you will be the one called wicked.
You know u won't need her after the donation yet you allowed her do it.

So who will marry or date her with one kidney if they know?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me by Baawaa(m): 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2021
Return her kidney,simple

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me by mariahAngel(f): 3:28pm On Aug 15, 2021
DannyG8:

What do I do

You don’t know the true meaning of love.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 15, 2021
yuping:
Its simple thing naa, give her the kidney and go your way.

Best answer.!
Lol..
Re: My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2021
If she didn't give you that kidney, would you have the mouth to talk? Let alone saying you don't love her.

Some men are callous.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me by MufasaLion: 5:08pm On Aug 15, 2021
Damn!
So unfortunate!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me by MufasaLion: 5:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
CharisEleos:
If she didn't give you that kidney, would you have the mouth to talk? Let alone saying you don't love her.

Some men are callous.

Damn straight!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me by greenie77: 5:18pm On Aug 15, 2021
If the story is true, I am very certain the girlfriend's family is not aware of the kidney donation because she deserves to be disowned.
Re: My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me by mardis: 5:41pm On Aug 15, 2021
The surgery site or i don't beliv it
Re: My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me by naija4life247: 6:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
DannyG8:

What do I do

Simple!

Commit Suicide, you do not deserve to live.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me by naija4life247: 7:16pm On Aug 15, 2021
CharisEleos:

Some men are callous.

We the Yoruba Demons Association (YODA) and the Sweet Boys Association (SBA) are not part of this.
Re: My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me by ahnie: 8:13pm On Aug 15, 2021
Shes such añ idiot.
Dem no dey follow Nigerian man suffer.
Re: My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me by tchidi066(f): 8:18pm On Aug 15, 2021
ahnie:
Shes such añ idiot.
You've said it all sis, i pity ladies who think suffering with a man equates he is going to love you forever
Re: My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me by ahnie: 8:53pm On Aug 15, 2021
tchidi066:

You've said it all sis, i pity ladies who think suffering with a man equates he is going to love you forever
Thats just the fact.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me by Vision101(m): 5:46am On Aug 16, 2021
@greenie77

If the story is true, I am very certain the girlfriend's family is not aware of the kidney donation because she deserves to be disowned.

@me
She deserves to be disowned. Hahahaha.
Re: My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me by Vision101(m): 5:48am On Aug 16, 2021
@ahnie

Shes such añ idiot.

@me
Hahahaha....so you hate us reach like this?
Re: My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me by greenie77: 6:04am On Aug 16, 2021
Vision101:
@greenie77

@me
She deserves to be disowned. Hahahaha.

You sef check am nah, will your family allow your sister donate kidney to a boyfriend? Where were the relatives of the boyfriend?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me by arthurwillia(m): 8:13am On Aug 16, 2021
Lol clout weyrey
Re: My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me by frozen70(f): 9:27am On Aug 16, 2021
DannyG8:

What do I do

It's upto you to sacrifice for her the same way and manner she did for you

If you are no longer in love with her, that's the begging of the worst phase of your life

She saved your life, marry her and develop love for her, if you want to live a happy life with man and God
Re: My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me by IbrahimSkiba(f): 9:55am On Aug 16, 2021
DannyG8:

What do I do

Story for the gods
Re: My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me by proclinician: 10:11am On Aug 16, 2021
You sound so much like person his family would prefer he suffers and dies than pay money for renal transplant because of sapa. Liar oo
Re: My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me by proclinician: 10:13am On Aug 16, 2021
ahnie:
Shes such añ idiot.

Somebody don post lie now una way be weyre women de talk nonsense. Who dash the mumu op money for renal transplant? E end for just a kidney donor?

Better find man with sense follow am suffer before SAPA go kill u.
Re: My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me by crackhaus: 10:24am On Aug 16, 2021
Shít happens.

If we start counting the number of persons who fell out of love with people who otherwise had done a lot for them (even life changing things), both genders will be equally guilty.

The heart wants what it wants...

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me by Lostchild(m): 10:57am On Aug 16, 2021
DannyG8

Stop coming here to lie.
Re: My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me by debbydams(f): 11:32am On Aug 16, 2021
DannyG8:

What do I do
lies..
Re: My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me by Sku8Tufik: 11:38am On Aug 16, 2021
You're terrible...
Re: My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me by wunmi590(m): 12:53pm On Aug 16, 2021

Expect your death sentence in few days undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men, Can You Do This When Your Wife Is Not Around? [pictured] / Sold HD TV / Best Friend Dates Your Dad!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.