Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,314 members, 7,864,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:26 PM

Charly Boy Injured On His Face After Falling On His Scooter (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Injured On His Face After Falling On His Scooter (Pictures) (57345 Views)

Boy injured at airport after climbing onto baggage conveyor belt. Video / The Look On Small Doctor's Face After Arrest & Humiliation By Police (Photos) / Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Injured On His Face After Falling On His Scooter (Pictures) by dragunov: 2:57pm On May 26, 2021
NwekeUG:
Charly Boy Sufers Minor Injuries On His Face After Falling On His Scooter (Photos)

Charles Oputa popularly known as Charly Boy or Area Fada, has revealed that he sustained minor injuries on his face from an accident he had when he fell on his scooter, IgbereTV reports.

He shared photos of his injured face with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPTjQUCnzkB/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

When an old man will ne gallivanting on bikes like children.
Re: Charly Boy Injured On His Face After Falling On His Scooter (Pictures) by Drizzy5001(m): 3:02pm On May 26, 2021
Mtcheeew, how this one take be news now
Re: Charly Boy Injured On His Face After Falling On His Scooter (Pictures) by chaloskyx: 3:32pm On May 26, 2021
DONT GO AND USE YOUR WALKING STICK BE RIDING POWER BIKE UP AND DOWN
Re: Charly Boy Injured On His Face After Falling On His Scooter (Pictures) by akeeng: 3:46pm On May 26, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

What's an L?
Loss

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Injured On His Face After Falling On His Scooter (Pictures) by vickydevoka(m): 3:52pm On May 26, 2021
At 70years God make me strong like dis man
Re: Charly Boy Injured On His Face After Falling On His Scooter (Pictures) by Vazro: 3:57pm On May 26, 2021
This man no wan known said he don' old
Re: Charly Boy Injured On His Face After Falling On His Scooter (Pictures) by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:02pm On May 26, 2021
akeeng:
Loss

Thank ya! kiss
Re: Charly Boy Injured On His Face After Falling On His Scooter (Pictures) by akeeng: 4:47pm On May 26, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Thank ya! kiss
Don’t mention bro
Re: Charly Boy Injured On His Face After Falling On His Scooter (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 26, 2021
vickydevoka:
At 70years God make me strong like dis man

Charlie boy is not getting stronger. You cannot cheat nature. The Charlie boy of Babangida era when Fela was alive, Yeni and Femi Kuti were Children is now old. Yeni and Femi now have grey hairs . Charlie boy has tried his best, he should understand age is no longer on his side.

Even, Daddy Showkey cannot dance like before. He has to train somebody to do the dancing.

I remember Charlie boy of Gbagada in those days. I wish him soonest recovery.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Injured On His Face After Falling On His Scooter (Pictures) by EM123: 6:17pm On May 26, 2021
Muhylonaire007:
Ok

To the mod that banned me for a month, you are not God o.
You banned me because I opened the yansh of that useless dead meat seller.
God pass you... My one month ban is over. You have done your worse!
bro their work na to dey ban people wey critize them.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Injured On His Face After Falling On His Scooter (Pictures) by bizzibodi(m): 7:09pm On May 26, 2021
He took a learner permit.
Re: Charly Boy Injured On His Face After Falling On His Scooter (Pictures) by Gochie(m): 7:15pm On May 26, 2021
70 years old man.
Your mumu no too much?
Ooh
They teargas am? He feinted, He passed out!!!! ���
Re: Charly Boy Injured On His Face After Falling On His Scooter (Pictures) by romunu(m): 8:49pm On May 26, 2021
Papa Charly no go siddon one place, de ride bike for old age ur nose never peel
Re: Charly Boy Injured On His Face After Falling On His Scooter (Pictures) by Gfskw: 9:19pm On May 26, 2021
Really
Re: Charly Boy Injured On His Face After Falling On His Scooter (Pictures) by BluntCrazeMan: 1:56am On May 27, 2021
NwekeUG:
Charly Boy Sufers Minor Injuries On His Face After Falling On His Scooter (Photos)

Charles Oputa popularly known as Charly Boy or Area Fada, has revealed that he sustained minor injuries on his face from an accident he had when he fell on his scooter, IgbereTV reports.

He shared photos of his injured face with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPTjQUCnzkB/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
So, after all the Adrenaline Pumping for Power-bikes, na scooter wey finally throw this guy down??
Or abi na power-bike he was referring to as scooter?
Re: Charly Boy Injured On His Face After Falling On His Scooter (Pictures) by papiwyte(m): 2:45am On May 27, 2021
U never see anytin, u for scatter ur brain join.... MUMU old man
Re: Charly Boy Injured On His Face After Falling On His Scooter (Pictures) by TemmyDayo50(m): 3:20pm On May 28, 2021
Muhylonaire007:
Ok

To the mod that banned me for a month, you are not God o.
You banned me because I opened the yansh of that useless dead meat seller.
God pass you... My one month ban is over. You have done your worse!

You go still chop another ban grin
Re: Charly Boy Injured On His Face After Falling On His Scooter (Pictures) by Muhylonaire007: 4:50pm On May 28, 2021
TemmyDayo50:

You go still chop another ban grin

Chopstick ni
If I slap your throat, e go shoke

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osita Iheme Visits His Resident Farms (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? / Zlatan Ibile's Son, Toluwalase Shiloh Ainoghena Omoniyi Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.