Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

The Harm The Neolife People Are Doing To Young Minds - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Harm The Neolife People Are Doing To Young Minds (5535 Views)

Fueling Young Minds: Car Racing Games For Kids, Cool Math Car Game & Cool Math A / Engaging Learning Games For Young Minds: Exploring Options For 3 & 5-year-olds / "My Students Don't Have Dirty Pervert Minds" - Viral Curvy Teacher Fumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Harm The Neolife People Are Doing To Young Minds by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 26, 2021
I would have loved to take this to Twitter & Instagram but I'm not a fan of any of the two. For some days, my work team has been having a leisure. In order to avoid boredom & while away time, I decided to honour an invitation to Neolife lectures (also known as GNLD). Only fools would see what those GNLD guys were saying as mouthwatering. I couldn't believe sane people would condemn education & self-employment; saying full meaning of SHOP means Stay Here, Operate Poverty. They made it seem the only way to make it in life is through their investment. The most painful thing is that 80% of the people in attendance are young boys & girls of about 15-23 years of age. There were only few adults. In fact, a boy with school uniform was there for the lecture & he left around 2pm, at school closing hour. To cut the long story short, my fear is that those young boys & girls whose thought processes are still shallow or immature would think they had a good lecture. I'm afraid some of them might really see going to school as a total waste of time. The most funny part was that all their so called lecturers/managers/directors claimed they are SSCE holders, drop-outs. Even if they are, which I doubt, must everyone stop schooling to join their NeoLife business? I really wish the government takes a considerable measure before the minds of the young ones are totally polluted & turned away to benefit their slavery business. It was a 7-hours of total gibberish. I left there unhappy not because of the time I spent (of course, I went there to while away time), but thinking about the effects some of their brainwashing words would have on those boys & girls.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Harm The Neolife People Are Doing To Young Minds by Bigredmachine: 12:20pm On May 26, 2021
NEO LIFE AGAIN... this people worry pass ekpan fly o, I dey see them dey run

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Harm The Neolife People Are Doing To Young Minds by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 26, 2021
Bigredmachine:
NEO LIFE AGAIN... this people worry pass ekpan fly o, I dey see them dey run

Those people are something else, brother. I concluded they are fools operating in pool of fools when they began to tell the audience that education is never the best legacy citing graduates & rate of unemployment. They think education is only about going to school. They forget that the libration & information they also try to pass across is a form of education.

11 Likes

Re: The Harm The Neolife People Are Doing To Young Minds by darichlife: 5:18pm On May 26, 2021
I once attended a Neolife seminar with my Last card, I would not have gone if not that I respect the person who introduced me to the seminar, funny enough he did not attend because he is gainfully employed. These people are liars and they get feeble minded people easily. Because of my level of experience in the job sector I was just laughing in my mind at the same time angry because a lot of people will loose their hard earned money.

Nigerians need to wake up, the get rich quick mindest is already ruining our youths.

Let's wake up

2 Likes

Re: The Harm The Neolife People Are Doing To Young Minds by Sheezybobby(m): 6:33pm On May 26, 2021
Those Neolife are bastard, they claim they are working online and offline; claiming online is for Fiverr and Offline Is Neolife. Money generated offline will be pumped into Offline. They claimed Education is useless whereas the two platforms both are using were created by people who went to school. Though They are making cool money in Osun state; ilesha to be precise but their leaders there has brainwashed them that school is nothing.
You going to school and those not going; your ideas and the way u resent things or organize will be different. 17yrs old having a ride in the business but the same Neolife and Fiverr(freelancing) are being done in Lagos but hardly you see them spending lavishly.

Damn! This guys are Fucking richer than Yahoo Boys in ilesha but the idea and intellect is not there.

I hope their leader can change their orientation, though am not surprised he is a SSCE holder.
But never say school is a waste. That Low I.Q

4 Likes

Re: The Harm The Neolife People Are Doing To Young Minds by obyrich(m): 6:47pm On May 26, 2021
SimplyFacts:
I would have loved to take this to Twitter & Instagram but I'm not a fan of any of the two. For some days, my work team has been having a leisure. In order to avoid boredom & while away time, I decided to honour an invitation to Neolife lectures (also known as GNLD). Only fools would see what those GNLD guys were saying as mouthwatering. I couldn't believe sane people would condemn education & self-employment; saying full meaning of SHOP means Stay Here, Operate Poverty. They made it seem the only way to make it in life is through their investment. The most painful thing is that 80% of the people in attendance are young boys & girls of about 15-23 years of age. There were only few adults. In fact, a boy with school uniform was there for the lecture & he left around 2pm, at school closing hour. To cut the long story short, my fear is that those young boys & girls whose thought processes are still shallow or immature would think they had a good lecture. I'm afraid some of them might really see going to school as a total waste of time. The most funny part was that all their so called lecturers/managers/directors claimed they are SSCE holders, drop-outs. Even if they are, which I doubt, must everyone stop schooling to join their NeoLife business? I really wish the government takes a considerable measure before the minds of the young ones are totally polluted & turned away to benefit their slavery business. It was a 7-hours of total gibberish. I left there unhappy not because of the time I spent (of course, I went there to while away time), but thinking about the effects some of their words would have on those boys & girls.
One guy dropped out in our set at the University to pursue this GNLD. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Harm The Neolife People Are Doing To Young Minds by KingdomheartBBF: 7:05pm On May 26, 2021
Those people matter tire me � �

Imagine the Lag or delay it can cause when your uncle or someone abroad wants to send you money and you don't have any means to receive the money.
Don't waste anymore time. We can help you open a Verified and approved PayPal account in less than one hour.
You can call or send a DM now to 08083894591 to Get your verified and approved PayPal account Now!
Delay should not stop you from receiving that money �

1 Like

Re: The Harm The Neolife People Are Doing To Young Minds by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 26, 2021
obyrich:
One guy dropped out in our set at the University to pursue this GNLD. grin

Village people at work grin
Re: The Harm The Neolife People Are Doing To Young Minds by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 26, 2021
Re: The Harm The Neolife People Are Doing To Young Minds by GreenFarmsNG: 9:25pm On May 26, 2021
No harm anything

If you don't want to do anything you're invited to partake in, simply move on. Alarmist.
Re: The Harm The Neolife People Are Doing To Young Minds by DencyZemirah: 11:13pm On May 26, 2021
Those people are pests.
I was going home the other day when one of them started out by presenting a flier to me, I waved to indicate that I wasn't interested, but this guy wouldn't take No for an answer. He told me of how his spirit ministered to him to present a golden opportunity to me since he was a senior manager in his company and I was like "Oga you need this opportunity more than I do" I mean the shoe he was putting on needed a change, moreover, his skin was begging for a break from trekking long hours under the sun.
Finally Oga Sokale from the bus when he noticed that I wasn't an easy prey.

3 Likes

Re: The Harm The Neolife People Are Doing To Young Minds by Jamesrock(m): 11:17pm On May 26, 2021
Nigeria is a sh*thole... every damn things goes

1 Like

Re: The Harm The Neolife People Are Doing To Young Minds by rex444(m): 6:35am On May 27, 2021
They even asked me to buy a package of 80k this trying times

1 Like

Re: The Harm The Neolife People Are Doing To Young Minds by MicroSweet(m): 6:54am On May 27, 2021
Y
Re: The Harm The Neolife People Are Doing To Young Minds by Vulcanheph(m): 7:07am On May 27, 2021
The annoying thing with this people is that they'll be asking an unemployed person to bring money.... Forgetting that if that unemployed person had spare cash to burn he wouldn't be searching for their "ghost job".

I remember one of their so called "interviews" I attended..... One broke looking guy who was wearing a suit that I'd bet he borrowed was blabbing how we were going to be rich.
I looked up and saw a picture of a middle-age Caucasian man with only initials for his name (who they claimed was their CEO), I asked him what the man's full name was so I could do a research on him and the idiot stylishly dodged my question.
I just laughed silently Because I already knew the guys were scammers.

1 Like

Re: The Harm The Neolife People Are Doing To Young Minds by talk2hb1(m): 7:17am On May 27, 2021
SimplyFacts:
I would have loved to take this to Twitter & Instagram but I'm not a fan of any of the two. For some days, my work team has been having a leisure. In order to avoid boredom & while away time, I decided to honour an invitation to Neolife lectures (also known as GNLD). Only fools would see what those GNLD guys were saying as mouthwatering. I couldn't believe sane people would condemn education & self-employment; saying full meaning of SHOP means Stay Here, Operate Poverty. They made it seem the only way to make it in life is through their investment. The most painful thing is that 80% of the people in attendance are young boys & girls of about 15-23 years of age. There were only few adults. In fact, a boy with school uniform was there for the lecture & he left around 2pm, at school closing hour. To cut the long story short, my fear is that those young boys & girls whose thought processes are still shallow or immature would think they had a good lecture. I'm afraid some of them might really see going to school as a total waste of time. The most funny part was that all their so called lecturers/managers/directors claimed they are SSCE holders, drop-outs. Even if they are, which I doubt, must everyone stop schooling to join their NeoLife business? I really wish the government takes a considerable measure before the minds of the young ones are totally polluted & turned away to benefit their slavery business. It was a 7-hours of total gibberish. I left there unhappy not because of the time I spent (of course, I went there to while away time), but thinking about the effects some of their words would have on those boys & girls.
Did you remember to ask them if they have an accountant,a Lawyer, or even a Doctors?
If yes will they trust them if they claim to be selling NeoLife product and became a Doctor or Lawyer. Useless set of people

1 Like

Re: The Harm The Neolife People Are Doing To Young Minds by squash47(m): 8:25am On May 27, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Those people are something else, brother. I concluded they are fools operating in pool of fools when they began to tell the audience that education is never the best legacy citing graduates & rate of unemployment. They think education is only about going to school. They forget that the libration & information they also try to pass across is a form of education.

Very yeye stuff. They are many in my compound. Always stressing their staff abi networking agents as they call themselves.

God forbid say I go there.

1 Like

Re: The Harm The Neolife People Are Doing To Young Minds by Nobody: 8:28am On May 27, 2021
My mum joined them during the pandemic as govt workers weren't going to work. My bro and I warned her base on we know the street in and out, she was like we don't support her. I gave up, though my brother continued because my kind of person is if you refuse to listen, I let you learn from your mistake. Finally, she stopped and regretted using those free salary paid during the pandemic. The only people making the cool cash are those at the top.

2 Likes

Re: The Harm The Neolife People Are Doing To Young Minds by LikeAking: 8:36am On May 27, 2021
Very funny.

1 Like

Re: The Harm The Neolife People Are Doing To Young Minds by ecomalchemist(m): 9:38am On May 27, 2021
Real talk

1 Like

Re: The Harm The Neolife People Are Doing To Young Minds by SKhanmi: 9:50am On May 27, 2021
They have mastered the art of brainwashing. And only those at the top especially those importing those drugs into the country or controlling the state franchises make money.

1 Like

Re: The Harm The Neolife People Are Doing To Young Minds by AmgrayLogistics: 9:51am On May 27, 2021
Everybody has his own path to thread in life only the wise survive

Be wise...................

Amgray Logistics

2 Likes

Re: The Harm The Neolife People Are Doing To Young Minds by The5DME(m): 10:40am On May 27, 2021
isn't that how Oyedepo and Adeboye brainwash their members?
Re: The Harm The Neolife People Are Doing To Young Minds by Nobody: 11:25am On May 27, 2021
This nonsense is as old as time itself, can remember going for one of their lectures with my mom but I was too young to understand. My dad buy their rubbish drugs tire... Chai thunder fire the bastards plus those pieces of shit called Siemens and you too forever. Useless Chinese monkeys.

1 Like

Re: The Harm The Neolife People Are Doing To Young Minds by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 27, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:
No harm anything

If you don't want to do anything you're invited to partake in, simply move on. Alarmist.

This is not about harming anything. It's about them poisoning the minds of the young on education & self-employment.

More so, they tell people that handiworks (e.g tailoring) do not have future. They forget that there are some parents who have made millionaire children through their handiworks.
Re: The Harm The Neolife People Are Doing To Young Minds by Prechy08(m): 12:31pm On May 27, 2021
One of these days I would go to that their Pedro office and find trouble.

I remember some yrs back I was using them to catch cruise., na them go post paper for wall with salaries attached to various positions.

I will call the numbers and ask them for formula IV (one of their products) immediately their composure will change to sir, sir sir. One even came all the way from featac to Ikeja to supply me, after delaying I gave him back transport fare and warmed him to stop deceiving people with job advert

3 Likes

Re: The Harm The Neolife People Are Doing To Young Minds by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 27, 2021
BiggyB242:
My mum joined them during the pandemic as govt workers weren't going to work. My bro and I warned her base on we know the street in and out, she was like we don't support her. I gave up, though my brother continued because my kind of person is if you refuse to listen, I let you learn from your mistake. Finally, she stopped and regretted using those free salary paid during the pandemic. The only people making the cool cash are those at the top.

Imagine that!
Re: The Harm The Neolife People Are Doing To Young Minds by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 27, 2021
Prechy08:
One even came all the way from featac to Ikeja to supply me, after delaying I gave him back transport fare and warmed him to stop deceiving people with job advert

grin grin

He must be there one of the enslaved
Re: The Harm The Neolife People Are Doing To Young Minds by obyrich(m): 12:41pm On May 29, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Village people at work grin
I fear who no fear village people.

1 Like

Re: The Harm The Neolife People Are Doing To Young Minds by Honduras01: 8:07pm On May 29, 2021
grin Neolife is growing and it will never stop growing, that's just the truth. Cos people are coming into the business everyday and they (Neolife) are also spreading their tentacles everyday.

2 Likes

Re: The Harm The Neolife People Are Doing To Young Minds by Zopsmart: 7:30am On Sep 01, 2023
People always gives bad reason or resentment of what they can't do..
It's only a fools can say neolife is brainwashing people.. lol🤣🤣🤣 if you think is brainwashing or not people are making it through neolife,. Just stay there dey talk nonsense

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: Fg Crucial Meeting With ASUU Today Ended With Smiles On... / A Must Read For Unilag Prospective Law Candidates / Help With Physics Education Project Topics And Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.