Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

ASUU Strike: Fg Crucial Meeting With ASUU Today Ended With Smiles On... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike: Fg Crucial Meeting With ASUU Today Ended With Smiles On... (5539 Views)

ASUU Strike: FG Summons Vice-Chancellors To Abuja For Crucial Meeting / FG Can't Meet With ASUU Demands - Okonjo-Iweala / Latest On ASUU Strike: FG In Talks With ASUU On Strike – Maku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Strike: Fg Crucial Meeting With ASUU Today Ended With Smiles On... by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 29, 2013
ASUU Strike: Fg Crucial Meeting With ASUU Today ended with smiles on the lecturers faces
source : radio Nigeria
Re: ASUU Strike: Fg Crucial Meeting With ASUU Today Ended With Smiles On... by alubeze1(m): 11:09pm On Oct 29, 2013
Na smiles we wan chop? Call off d strike jare.

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: Fg Crucial Meeting With ASUU Today Ended With Smiles On... by cluzdcobra(m): 12:56am On Oct 30, 2013
Who cares about their f.u.cking smiles....we jus want d stryk called off...dey re figHtin 4 demselves not we d students..... Nothing will change even if dey get 300billion...dey stil re dsame old selfish lectures who only care about d paycheck

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Fg Crucial Meeting With ASUU Today Ended With Smiles On... by Joyeux: 2:07am On Oct 30, 2013
cluzdcobra: Who cares about their f.u.cking smiles....we jus want d stryk called off...dey re figHtin 4 demselves not we d students..... Nothing will change even if dey get 300billion...dey stil re dsame old selfish lectures who only care about d paycheck

true.
Re: ASUU Strike: Fg Crucial Meeting With ASUU Today Ended With Smiles On... by slap1(m): 4:39am On Oct 30, 2013
Smile or smirk?
Re: ASUU Strike: Fg Crucial Meeting With ASUU Today Ended With Smiles On... by sweetsmalsis(f): 5:54am On Oct 30, 2013
have they called off the strike?
Re: ASUU Strike: Fg Crucial Meeting With ASUU Today Ended With Smiles On... by Jeel: 6:35am On Oct 30, 2013
Let it result to a calling off
Re: ASUU Strike: Fg Crucial Meeting With ASUU Today Ended With Smiles On... by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 30, 2013
the is hope!
Re: ASUU Strike: Fg Crucial Meeting With ASUU Today Ended With Smiles On... by amaboss(m): 7:11am On Oct 30, 2013
Lecturers smiling.....mtcheew
bunch of thieves
Re: ASUU Strike: Fg Crucial Meeting With ASUU Today Ended With Smiles On... by Gboyee4fun(m): 7:14am On Oct 30, 2013
So dey never cease in smiling, dat was wat dey did 3months ago
Re: ASUU Strike: Fg Crucial Meeting With ASUU Today Ended With Smiles On... by olamilopin05: 7:53am On Oct 30, 2013
Abeg make dem go sleep jawe watin cuncern guys abut their ugly smiling . Mine be say make den fucking culof the strike
Re: ASUU Strike: Fg Crucial Meeting With ASUU Today Ended With Smiles On... by Sermwell(m): 7:59am On Oct 30, 2013
R
Re: ASUU Strike: Fg Crucial Meeting With ASUU Today Ended With Smiles On... by Big4wig(m): 8:22am On Oct 30, 2013
What if there was a funny lecturer or some funny dude in d meeting,won't they still leave d meeting with a smile....abeg who cares about smile..mtshww
Re: ASUU Strike: Fg Crucial Meeting With ASUU Today Ended With Smiles On... by okeke2: 8:39am On Oct 30, 2013
Why hasnt someone sensible in this damned country killed Nasir Fagge yet?
Re: ASUU Strike: Fg Crucial Meeting With ASUU Today Ended With Smiles On... by wummii(f): 9:14am On Oct 30, 2013
They should just call off the strike..SHIKENA!!!
Re: ASUU Strike: Fg Crucial Meeting With ASUU Today Ended With Smiles On... by ogeoflyf(f): 9:51am On Oct 30, 2013
okeke2: Why hasnt someone sensible in this damned country killed Nasir Fagge yet?
Dnt you see urslf "sensible" enuf to do it.? undecided

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: Fg Crucial Meeting With ASUU Today Ended With Smiles On... by mesh33(m): 10:31am On Oct 30, 2013
An hw dos dat afect d strike. Mtcheeeew
Re: ASUU Strike: Fg Crucial Meeting With ASUU Today Ended With Smiles On... by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 30, 2013
#passing by
Re: ASUU Strike: Fg Crucial Meeting With ASUU Today Ended With Smiles On... by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 30, 2013
actually the meeting appeared fruitful so we're waiting for their briefing!
Re: ASUU Strike: Fg Crucial Meeting With ASUU Today Ended With Smiles On... by b3llo(m): 10:59am On Oct 30, 2013
B4 their smile will move me, until I hear that the strike have been called off! Just passing by
Re: ASUU Strike: Fg Crucial Meeting With ASUU Today Ended With Smiles On... by Auxigen(m): 11:46am On Oct 30, 2013
It may be a pOsitive smile Or an evil grin....let's just hope its a pOsitive one and let's always remember Nigeria in our prayers. Because its not only the education sectOr that needs a change.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: Fg Crucial Meeting With ASUU Today Ended With Smiles On... by tunex23: 11:51am On Oct 30, 2013
They better not call off the strike now, Hustle Still in progress!

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Fg Crucial Meeting With ASUU Today Ended With Smiles On... by doingreat(m): 12:35pm On Oct 30, 2013
there are many issues concerning the strike which makes me feel that we haven't seen the end of it all just yet. some insight @ www.happilyrich..com
Re: ASUU Strike: Fg Crucial Meeting With ASUU Today Ended With Smiles On... by okeke2: 1:43pm On Oct 30, 2013
ogeoflyf:
Dnt you see urslf "sensible" enuf to do it.? undecided
IF YOU R GOOD OR SENSIBLE AT SOMETHING NEVER DO IT FOR FREE!!
Re: ASUU Strike: Fg Crucial Meeting With ASUU Today Ended With Smiles On... by fabby26(m): 2:04pm On Oct 30, 2013
okeke2: Why hasnt someone sensible in this damned country killed Nasir Fagge yet?

Why should you say such, this man is fighting the course of our decayed educational system, believe it or not, and change our university system for good, Universities keep on churning out half-baked graduate and you're already in that league. Instead of you to appreciate that fact. We are always blinded by the fact in that nobody is happy with strike. Know that Government has every mechanaries on ground to give the public the wrong impression about ASUU. If It means that ASUU should persist to get what they want, I am in support of that, instead of suspending it on air and just to go back following government deciept. Govt have decieved them for long, enough is enough. You that want to rush out from our half-oven universities as half-baked and join the train of already thousands half-baked graduates in the labour market. ASUU, am in full support. SOLIDARITY FOREVER!

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Fg Crucial Meeting With ASUU Today Ended With Smiles On... by okeke2: 2:17pm On Oct 30, 2013
fabby26:

Why should you say such, this man is fighting the course of our decayed educational system, believe it or not, and change our university system for good, Universities keep on churning out half-baked graduate and you're already in that league. Instead of you to appreciate that fact. We are always blinded by the fact in that nobody is happy with strike. Know that Government has every mechanaries on ground to give the public the wrong impression about ASUU. If It means that ASUU should persist to get what they want, I am in support of that, instead of suspending it on air and just to go back following government deciept. Govt have decieved them for long, enough is enough. You that want to rush out from our half-oven universities as half-baked and join the train of already thousands half-baked graduates in the labour market. ASUU, am in full support. SOLIDARITY FOREVER!
hey man i jst got admitted dis year i dnt know if its a mistake or i should have done SATs now im jst confused if they call it off today no how they will still strike again Nigeria will always be Nigeria and there is NO such thing as a ''holy truthful honest man fighting for the people'' even in the world
he is doing it for the sake of his pocket and his fellow colleagues. to him we students can rot in hell for all he cares!!
Re: ASUU Strike: Fg Crucial Meeting With ASUU Today Ended With Smiles On... by ogeoflyf(f): 2:22pm On Oct 30, 2013
okeke2: IF YOU R GOOD OR SENSIBLE AT SOMETHING NEVER DO IT FOR FREE!!
Goin by what you jst wrote, that means everyone sees him/herslf as either good or sensible. So y do it for free to?? undecided
Re: ASUU Strike: Fg Crucial Meeting With ASUU Today Ended With Smiles On... by onyinye03(f): 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2013
Wake up!!! These people don't care bout students, have they recognised us @ all during this strike? Do they fight4 us wen we need them? Its all about their allowances, I was on their side till I read their requests which are unrealistic and almost evil. We students are at home cuz they want 2 travel abroad with the Govt payin 4 all their expences, its very unfair and inconsiderate. May God 4give Both Fg nd ASUU
fabby26:

Re: ASUU Strike: Fg Crucial Meeting With ASUU Today Ended With Smiles On... by Ollybarbie219(f): 4:17pm On Oct 30, 2013
Smiles koh, grins ni...Y'all shdnt get ur hopes up o or else uncle faqqe go shock una spirits...lol i can almost imagine wat d headlines wd b...MEETING ENDS IN DEADLOCK:No retreat no surrender!-Faqqe.
Re: ASUU Strike: Fg Crucial Meeting With ASUU Today Ended With Smiles On... by fabby26(m): 4:34pm On Oct 30, 2013
onyinye03: Wake up!!! These people don't care bout students, have they recognised us @ all during this strike? Do they fight4 us wen we need them? Its all about their allowances, I was on their side till I read their requests which are unrealistic and almost evil. We students are at home cuz they want 2 travel abroad with the Govt payin 4 all their expences, its very unfair and inconsiderate. May God 4give Both Fg nd ASUU

Believe me, if they call it up without government heeding to their demands:

1. The school fees of federal institutions will increase by 300%. And this alone will generate chains of protest by students and their unions, even after this long strike action and this maybe even worse, because some bad students will hijack the opportunity to cause more mayhem to school facilities more than what ASUU Strike has done already.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Fg Crucial Meeting With ASUU Today Ended With Smiles On... by bionicdude(m): 4:47pm On Oct 30, 2013
no be only smile na frown.call off is what we all want to hear

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bsc, Masters And Phd Scholarship By Norway Government / Law And Mass Communication: Which One Has More Job Opportunities / Help With Physics Education Project Topics And Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.