Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,302 members, 7,957,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:32 PM

Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? (26167 Views)

Bank Cleaner Job Or A Guest House Job: Which Is Better / I go to work and sit down from morning till closing (7:30am-6:30pm) / Are Sales Job Worth It ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by bigfrancis21: 3:01pm On May 27, 2021
Joysticks:
I saw this cleaner job vacancy at old English bakery at GRA,Ikeja,Lagos after months of job hunting.Due to unavailability of one's preferred kind of job,I like hotel jobs a lot,I decided to submit my CV to one of the bakery security man.

It is hard to get a hotel job at GRA Ikeja despite the big and many hotels located there though.Man know man things.

I was called to come for an interview at their head office in omole phase 1.

I attended the interview.But the salary is manageable being that I am a single man without even a girlfriend.Early 30's.But the resumption time was shocking.I would resume by 6.30am and closes by 10pm for #25k!

Which kind cleaning work be that?And the bakery is own by a Nigerian.No break or free lunch.

My mind told me there were other tasks I would be doing apart from cleaning because no cleaner would work till that time.

So has anyone who have worked there before knows the job description in old english bakery?

This is really crazy. Why don’t you humble yourself and learn a skill, like barbering or anything else you feel comfortable doing. You’ll definitely generate more doing that than the cleaning job.

1 Like

Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 27, 2021
hybridblood07:
You no fit do the kind work wey dey ground now.
Talk am na
As far no b bad thing wey go kill person
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Thewhizzkid1(m): 6:56pm On May 27, 2021
I run facebook ads for businesses and make at least 65k monthly. You can search on YouTube and learn the skill. However I have a video I have made myself that teaches you how to run Facebook ads for businesses.
It's currently selling for #4000. You can whatsapp me if you need it.

Additionally I can put you through if you're finding difficulties running an ad for a client OR even getting your first client. I can show you what worked for me. With screenshots.

Whatsapp number: 07030438383
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by hybridblood07(m): 6:59pm On May 27, 2021
You to join army?
Plshelpmybrothe:

Talk am na
As far no b bad thing wey go kill person
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Thewhizzkid1(m): 7:15pm On May 27, 2021
Thewhizzkid1:
I run facebook ads for businesses and make at least 65k monthly. You can search on YouTube and learn the skill. However I have a video I have made myself that teaches you how to run Facebook ads for businesses.
It's currently selling for #4000. You can whatsapp me if you need it.

Additionally I can put you through if you're finding difficulties running an ad for a client OR even getting your first client. I can show you what worked for me. With screenshots.

Whatsapp number: 07030438383
You can check out my thread on nairaland which gives business tips. So I'm not just talking. I know my stuff!

https://www.nairaland.com/5914963/marketing-tips-succeed-business
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Eaglesence: 9:07am On May 28, 2021
Eaglesence:

Im calling you right away. Thanks for your kindness

No vex o i thought it was going to be a free class. Me wey dey find as i go take survive, how i wan take pay you ke tongue after service payment for work but you no gree

1 Like

Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Nobody: 11:32am On May 28, 2021
Eaglesence:

No vex o i thought it was going to be a free class. Me wey dey find as i go take survive, how i wan take pay you ke tongue after service payment for work but you no gree
Did he ask for a fee and how much?
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Eaglesence: 4:44pm On May 29, 2021
Joysticks:
Did he ask for a fee and how much?

For everyone that turned up, he asked for a #5k fee. A few people paid though. But he wouldn't budge when we asked to pay once we see it really works. Some others asked him to prove that what he told us so far can work by setting a question for him to answer but he refused, saying unless we pay him for the see. The whole thing tire me bo. Dont have cash for that. The ones wjo paid will get premium service after his initial class.

2 Likes

Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 29, 2021
Eaglesence:

For everyone that turned up, he asked for a #5k fee. A few people paid though. But he wouldn't budge when we asked to pay once we see it really works. Some others asked him to prove that what he told us so far can work by setting a question for him to answer but he refused, saying unless we pay him for the see. The whole thing tire me bo. Dont have cash for that. The ones wjo paid will get premium service after his initial class.
Those who paid were his accomplices.
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by success10(m): 5:40pm On May 29, 2021
teacherbim:
25k monthly from morning till 10 pm so wrong, please do not accept it, join my dripshipping group, you don't need to start with kobo and you will keep smiling to the bank.
How?

1 Like

Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by success10(m): 6:33pm On May 29, 2021
teacherbim:

Okay, to be added shortly
My number is 08023406640
Please add me

1 Like

Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by elvido(m): 7:15pm On May 29, 2021
CharisEleos:
Is sitting at home from 6:30am to 10pm without anything for the next few months with so many lacks and needs staring you in the face worth it?
Ask yourself this question over and over again and youll get the perfect answer yourself.

In this period where everyone is looking for means to survive you still want to be checking time? With this current inflation where 100 can no longer afford a cup of drinking garri?

I'll advise you take up the job in the meantime and be looking out for another one while at it. Better than nothing.

You that is encouring somebody to take this job, can you do it yourself or wish any of your family member to take this job? Also why sounding as if this cleaning job is the only cleaning job in that state, where there are better jobs with better offer. Have you factor the risk of moving around by 10pm. That he could be rob or possibly killed based on the insecurities challenges of late.

Pls stop with evil advice

1 Like

Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by DarkPheonix: 7:28pm On May 29, 2021
chatinent:
It's time exhausting for that amount.
I am a freelance writer based on academic research writing.

How about I teach you freelance writing and you earn more than that weekly?

Please I am interested.
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by teacherbim(f): 8:00pm On May 29, 2021
sulorog:

Please how do I join your dripshipping group?
I am interested.
My contact 08023474762
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Eaglesence: 8:41pm On May 29, 2021
Joysticks:
Those who paid were his accomplices.

I thought so too. Na war for Nigeria o!

1 Like

Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Kentucky404: 8:59am On May 30, 2021
niyidenrele:

Please be careful about this kind of people
They will sugar coated you
With their amount they see as source of income,
But , nada, their main type of works
Ask them
They will say
They don't work hard, but work Smart

Bro you are correct .

Unfortunately this guy @Stanley000 is a big Scam. He was literally begging for a #20K job.
He collected the Money & used to play nairabet
He is a pure charlatan

We currently doing a background check on him.

2 Likes

Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Kentucky404: 9:05am On May 30, 2021
Mightyguy:
Boss, abeg connect me with any available work sir

You just asked the wrong Person for help.

This guy @Stanley000 you asked for help is living a fake life.
He is used to Boasting about.
Check his Profile for more info.
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Kentucky404: 9:14am On May 30, 2021
hybridblood07:
What are you into if I may ask sir?

He is a fraudster, He defrauded someone of #20K

Becareful of who you mingle with online.

Charlatans everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by stanley000: 10:01am On May 30, 2021
Kentucky404:

Bro you are correct .

Unfortunately this guy @Stanley000 is a big Scam. He was literally begging for a #20K job.
He is a pure charlatan

background check my foot, if I myself find u u will regret ur own life.
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by stanley000: 10:23am On May 30, 2021
Kentucky404:

Bro you are correct .

He is a pure charlatan

stupid fool grin i created a bait and u fell for it, mugu no 1. It irritates edo men when ppl act stupid as you are. So u used a new account to be mentioning me ani, u are a slug, if i get u ? I will put a bulls eye on ur back sonu wil feel whatbit means to be wanted. Useless dummy!
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by hybridblood07(m): 10:25am On May 30, 2021
Gratitude
Kentucky404:

He is a fraudster, He defrauded someone of #20K

Becareful of who you mingle with online.

Charlatans everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Kentucky404: 12:09pm On May 30, 2021
stanley000:
stupid fool grin i created a bait and u fell for it, mugu no 1. It irritates edo men when ppl act stupid as you are. So u used a new account to be mentioning me ani, u are a slug, if i get u ? I will put a bulls eye on ur back sonu wil feel whatbit means to be wanted. Useless dummy!

Foolish Old Man..... cool so you still got nerves to rant ..... Architectural Dog cheesy

I am elated to make Nairalanders know that you have been a Senseless idiot for over 53 years now tongue

Buski Frauduminia is your new family Name.
wink
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Kentucky404: 12:15pm On May 30, 2021
stanley000:
background check my foot, if I myself find u u will regret ur own life.

Buski Frauduminiac. If you are Man enough Please just drop your home address or your current location. Where i can teach you a lesson you will Never forget. grin

Imagine you still struggle to drop stew money for your wife. Doggie
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by hybridblood07(m): 2:07pm On May 31, 2021
This story is not true or probably you did not pay attention to the hours of the job.
I just left Old English store and I met probably the owner of the company. She told me everyone runs shift job down to the manger. I've waited said most stories on NL are not true and people on the comment section just jump into conclusion without concrete evidence. It's high time we change the way we think in this country
Joysticks:
I saw this cleaner job vacancy at old English bakery at GRA,Ikeja,Lagos after months of job hunting.Due to unavailability of one's preferred kind of job,I like hotel jobs a lot,I decided to submit my CV to one of the bakery security man.

It is hard to get a hotel job at GRA Ikeja despite the big and many hotels located there though.Man know man things.

I was called to come for an interview at their head office in omole phase 1.

I attended the interview.But the salary is manageable being that I am a single man without even a girlfriend.Early 30's.But the resumption time was shocking.I would resume by 6.30am and closes by 10pm for #25k!

Which kind cleaning work be that?And the bakery is own by a Nigerian.No break or free lunch.

My mind told me there were other tasks I would be doing apart from cleaning because no cleaner would work till that time.

So has anyone who have worked there before knows the job description in old english bakery?

Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 31, 2021
hybridblood07:
This story is not true or probably you did not pay attention to the hours of the job.
I just left Old English store and I met probably the owner of the company. She told me everyone runs shift job down to the manger. I've waited said most stories on NL are not true and people on the comment section just jump into conclusion without concrete evidence. It's high time we change the way we think in this country
What did she tell you?Before I was interviewed I was first asked to wait outside by the securityman inside the superstore.While waiting,another security personnel outside came to me and asked what my mission was.I explained to him that I was invited to come for an interview and he asked me what position I was applying for.I told him 'A cleaner'.During our little conversation,he then explained the working hours and how much a cleaner received as salary which is exactly what I stated in my thread.He told me he also resumed but by 7am and closed by 10pm.The same working and closing hours the security man told me a cleaner resumed was what the HR manager who was a lady narrated to me during the interview.I am not exaggerating.
Besides,i passed by Old English bakery 3 days ago and I still found the cleaner vacancy at their sign-board outside just beside the road .If the working hours is conducive,someone would have taken the job.This is over a month I attended the interview and the vacancy is still there.
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by hybridblood07(m): 2:38pm On May 31, 2021
Oga, I wouldn't say you're lying but according to what they told me, they don't employ Graduate as a cleaner and working hours is by shift. Probably you misquoted them. Anyway, there were upset you trying to blackmail the organisation. What's your name if I may ask?
Joysticks:
What did she tell you?Before I was interviewed I was first asked to wait outside by the securityman inside the superstore.While waiting,the another security personnel outside came to me and asked what my mission was.I explained to him that I was invited to come for an interview and he asked me what position I was applying for.I told him 'A cleaner'.During our little conversation,he then explained the working hours and how much a cleaner received as salary.He told me he also resume by 7am and closed by 10pm.The same working and closing hours the security man told me a cleaner was supposed to resume was what the HR manager who was a lady narrated to me during the interview.I am not exaggerating.
I passed by Old English bakery 3 days ago and I still found the cleaner vacancy at their sign board just beside the road.If the working hours is conducive,someone would have taken the job.This is over a month I attended the interview and the vacancy is still there.
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 31, 2021
hybridblood07:
Oga, I wouldn't say you're lying but according to what they told me, they don't employ Graduate as a cleaner and working hours is by shift. Probably you misquoted them. Anyway, there were upset you trying to blackmail the organisation. What's your name if I may ask?
6.30am to 10pm is exactly the shift for a cleaner.

They may decide to change the working hours after your enquiry with her,after reading my thread.

Mind you,I did not say I applied as a graduate.A graduate who hasn't gotten a job yet might still take the job for a short time basis.It is not a career job but a temporary job until one finds a suitable job.
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by hybridblood07(m): 2:55pm On May 31, 2021
She said once they know you're a graduate, they won't offer you the job. They insisted everyone does a shift but work a whole out of the week.
Joysticks:
6.30am to 10pm is exactly the shift for a cleaner.

They may decide to change the working hours after your enquiry with her,after reading my thread.

Mind you,I did not say I applied as a graduate.A graduate who hasn't gotten a job yet might still take the job for a short time basis.It is not a career job but a temporary job until one finds a suitable job.
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 31, 2021
hybridblood07:
She said once they know you're a graduate, they won't offer you the job. They insisted everyone does a shift but work a whole out of the week.
Save-face.
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Cooldude90: 1:19pm On Jun 04, 2021
SUPERPACK:
drop your whatsapp number

Thanks
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Buktu: 12:45pm On Jun 06, 2021
Phyde:

I have registered with my paypal account, awaiting their response via mail within 3-5 working days. What next ?

Has your account been approved?

1 Like

Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Phyde: 4:10pm On Jun 06, 2021
Buktu:

Has your account been approved?
No approval

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Mistake On His WAEC Certificate Poses A Challenge To Him In The Labour Market / Job Seekers Cvs On The Floor Of The Entrance To The NLNG HQ Construction Site / Bolt Driver Or Bank Teller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.