Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? (25068 Views)

Bank Cleaner Job Or A Guest House Job: Which Is Better / I go to work and sit down from morning till closing (7:30am-6:30pm) / Are Sales Job Worth It ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:04pm On May 26, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Nawaoooo people are suffering in Nigeria , why not trek to dubai and do the cleaning job since its ur calling, here is ur income
1000 aed basic salary 7am to 4pm from 4pm to 7pm you are on 3 hours over time , if you work Fridays which is special day u are on special overtime at the end of the u are getting close to 1700aed about 250,000 naira, free transportation, free accommodation free medication, at the end of every 2 years they pay u ur 2 months vacation money plus round ticket to come and Bleep in Nigeria and come back for work..... tell me why Nigeria is not a stupid country to live
Haha
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Phyde: 5:06pm On May 26, 2021
SUPERPACK:
your whatsapp no?
I am interested too bro.
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by kriss27(m): 5:06pm On May 26, 2021
Joysticks:
I saw this cleaner job vacancy at old English bakery at GRA,Ikeja,Lagos after months of job hunting.Due to unavailability of one's preferred kind of job,I like hotel jobs a lot,I decided to submit my CV to one of the bakery security man.

It is hard to get a hotel job at GRA Ikeja despite the big and many hotels located there though.Man know man things.

I was called to come for an interview at their head office in omole phase 1.

I attended the interview.But the salary is manageable being that I am a single man without even a girlfriend.Early 30's.But the resumption time was shocking.I would resume by 6.30am and closes by 10pm for #25k!

Which kind cleaning work be that?And the bakery is own by a Nigerian.No break or free lunch.

My mind told me there were other tasks I would be doing apart from cleaning because no cleaner would work till that time.

So has anyone who have worked there before knows the job description in old english bakery?

If you want to get hotel work easily go through agents, you have to register with money though, like 2,3k or there about and you will share your first month salary with them .Most of them trust agents than doing direct recruitment, hence they tend to outsource it, unless an insider is bringing you. I would have advised you go for the cleaning job first from there you can venture into other departments that you like, but the timing is not good at all!

1 Like

Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Mrquote: 5:06pm On May 26, 2021
SUPERPACK:
You will just jump in and start ranting like an animal on heat. Did you take your time to ask what the freelance website I am talking about is all about. You think all freelance job is hard, but people with only SSCE certs are progressing and doing well on the site. Stop using your poor past experience about freelancing to judge every freelance opportunity.
Oya oga poor experience what freelance website that is not in the open web that you are using?
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Mrquote: 5:07pm On May 26, 2021
SUPERPACK:
You will just jump in and start ranting like an animal on heat. Did you take your time to ask what the freelance website I am talking about is all about. You think all freelance job is hard, but people with only SSCE certs are progressing and doing well on the site. Stop using your poor past experience about freelancing to judge every freelance opportunity.
Oya oga poor experience what freelance website that is not in the open web that you are using? And if you can't answer then don't say I have a poor judgmental ability.
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Okeyworlu: 5:08pm On May 26, 2021
Slave tinx loading
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Ochais(m): 5:17pm On May 26, 2021
I will need more enlightenment from you bro... I am very serious, here is my WhatsApp contact 08032914387
SUPERPACK:
Why not go into freelancing and stop this slave job hunting. That amount is something you can get in two weeks from the comfort of your home. All you need is an android phone, and a little capital of 10k.
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:23pm On May 26, 2021
Joysticks:
I saw this cleaner job vacancy at old English bakery at GRA,Ikeja,Lagos after months of job hunting.Due to unavailability of one's preferred kind of job,I like hotel jobs a lot,I decided to submit my CV to one of the bakery security man.

It is hard to get a hotel job at GRA Ikeja despite the big and many hotels located there though.Man know man things.

I attended the interview.But the salary is manageable being that I am a single man without even a girlfriend.Early 30's.But the resumption time was shocking.I would resume by 6.30am and closes by 10pm for #25k!

Which kind cleaning work be that?And the bakery is own by a Nigerian.No break or free lunch.

My mind told me there were other tasks I would be doing apart from cleaning because no cleaner would work till that time.

So has anyone who have worked there before knows the job description in old english bakery?

IF YOU DON'T HAVE OPTIONS,TAKE IT.
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by kriss27(m): 5:27pm On May 26, 2021
teacherbim:
25k monthly from morning till 10 pm so wrong, please do not accept it, join my dripshipping group, you don't need to start with kobo and you will keep smiling to the bank.
Please how can I join the drop shipping group? Here is my number 09092140826

1 Like

Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 26, 2021
Joysticks:

Even if it is only cleaning and salary of 250,000,from 6:30am to 10pm,it is a complete slavery... Not to talk of 25k!!!!
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 26, 2021
chuks34:

Cos guys dnt recieve side money without a side hustle, but thats not the case when it comes to women

What has side money got to do with working myself out to survive?
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by adewad13(m): 5:34pm On May 26, 2021
chatinent:
It's time exhausting for that amount.
I am a freelance writer based on academic research writing.

How about I teach you freelance writing and you earn more than that weekly?

Send a Whatsapp message: 08121443666.

I have interest as well.
Can i message you?
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Clinghton: 5:35pm On May 26, 2021
[quote author=chatinent post=102080977]It's time exhausting for that amount.
I am a freelance writer based on academic research writing.

How about I teach you freelance writing and you earn more than that weekly?

Send a Whatsapp message: 08121443666.

Can I send.
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by ultimatekint(m): 5:37pm On May 26, 2021
Hassanmaye:
&
Do you mean female bosses are not easy going
From my past experience, they are not, it was a bitter experience for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by adewad13(m): 5:37pm On May 26, 2021
SUPERPACK:
Why not go into freelancing and stop this slave job hunting. That amount is something you can get in two weeks from the comfort of your home. All you need is an android phone, and a little capital of 10k.
I would like you to assist me in that aspect..
How can i reach you?
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by adewad13(m): 5:40pm On May 26, 2021
SUPERPACK:
I would like you to assist me on that freelance stuff...pls
How can i reach you?
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by teacherbim(f): 5:43pm On May 26, 2021
kriss27:
Please how can I join the drop shipping group? Here is my number 09092140826
Okay, to be added shortly
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by investorMK(m): 5:46pm On May 26, 2021
SUPERPACK:
am interested in the freelancing sir
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by papyskinsy: 5:50pm On May 26, 2021
Joysticks:

na wa ohh.. I know that bakery well. it's not far from Raddisson Blu Hotel.. why not try and see if you can submit your CV at radisson Blu.. you might be lucky..

meanwhile that time is way too much.. from 6 am til 10pm.. abeg reason am.. no go break down..
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by MartinsD12(m): 5:52pm On May 26, 2021
Joysticks:

Don't accept that nonsense of a job that will stress you up physically, emotionally and mentally slavery, you be zombie eeh? Use your senses, cleaning work from 6:30am to 10pm that's weird no space at all for 25k nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Teespice(f): 5:57pm On May 26, 2021
This one is slavery.
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by SUPERPACK: 5:57pm On May 26, 2021
Mrquote:

You calm to know an esay to get work freelance website and yet you need me to research. Why not share let's hear from the horse mouth and you can't share then stop giving a misleading information.
Have no time to spoon-feed an adult who finds it hard to use Google to get infos he needs. You asked for the site I have given it to you, please stop flooding my mentions if you have nothing to say again. This is why people find it hard to carry people along or even tell others when they discover a way to earn money. SMH
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by sonnie10: 6:02pm On May 26, 2021
why people some like to suffer like this? See if you can keep just 100 chicken for 6-7weeks, you will make 1k profit on each of then when you sell after all expenses. That is 100k in less than 2 months.

Day old chick in some places is less than #400 each.
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 26, 2021
papyskinsy:

na wa ohh.. I know that bakery well. it's not far from Raddisson Blu Hotel.. why not try and see if you can submit your CV at radisson Blu.. you might be lucky..

meanwhile that time is way too much.. from 6 am til 10pm.. abeg reason am.. no go break down..
I have submitted online before when Marriot was managing that tall story building now Radisson Blu hotel before.I have also submitted cv at the one next to it which is also Radisson Blu.There is no hotel at GRA that I have never submitted cv before.
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Mrquote: 6:05pm On May 26, 2021
SUPERPACK:
Have no time to spoon-feed an adult who finds it hard to use Google to get infos he needs. You asked for the site I have given it to you, please stop flooding my mentions if you have nothing to say again. This is why people find it hard to carry people along or even tell others when they discover a way to earn money. SMH
Where's the site please?
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by BinamRex: 6:06pm On May 26, 2021
SUPERPACK:
Ignorance is never an excuse.

Educate me then
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Christmasdon(m): 6:08pm On May 26, 2021
Please leave that JOB this job is going to kill you. it better you look for all this private schools and go and be teaching there. 1month 10k than this nonsense you call bakery english bread shop also depends where u live. they are going to sap off your life plus upon shouting they will be shouting ontop ua head.
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Fgwa: 6:10pm On May 26, 2021
Joysticks:

Better hawk sachet water bro, its more profitable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by SUPERPACK: 6:11pm On May 26, 2021
Phyde:

I have registered with my paypal account, awaiting their response via mail within 3-5 working days. What next ?
You will have to wait for approval.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

International Institute Of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) Job Recruitment / Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update / If You Have Problems/mistakes With Your Npower Application, Read This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.