Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Anambra:dr. Godwin Maduka Promises To Pull Foreign Contacts To Rebuild Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra:dr. Godwin Maduka Promises To Pull Foreign Contacts To Rebuild Anambra (418 Views)

Arthur Eze Recieves Dr. Godwin Maduka In Abuja Mansion / Dr. Godwin Maduka Commissions NGO Office In Awka (Photos, Video) / 4 Personalities Who Inspired The Nation This Year, By Dr. Godwin Maduka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra:dr. Godwin Maduka Promises To Pull Foreign Contacts To Rebuild Anambra by Tkoy(m): 1:03pm On May 26, 2021
ANAMBRA: Dr. Godwin Maduka promises to pull foreign contacts to rebuild Anambra

By Mimi Chiadikobi

A leading governorship aspirant in the November 6 election on the platform of People’s Democratic Party (PDP), Dr. Godwin Maduka has advised the electorate to shun all forms of political inducement.

He urged them to view such as distractions worthy of ruining their future and that of the State.

Addressing party faithful on Monday shortly after concluding tour of the 21 LGAs of the state, Maduka pledged to pull all his foreign contacts to rebuild the state if elected.

He challenged the delegates to make a difference in the primary come June 26 and to prove that the party was really for the people and not elites alone by casting their votes to him.

He further urged the electorates to vote based on conviction of the candidate who was more qualified to win the election and can guarantee equal developments in all Local Government Areas of the state without preferences.

He said, “If PDP delegates play the right politics and vote candidates with evidence of developmental projects in the state, I will engage them in the management of all my gigantic investment.

“ If I am elected PDP flag bearer, I promise you all in this state a new lease of life. All the senatorial zones will be given a face lift, I will pull all my foreign contact to come rebuild Anambra.

“I have lived, schooled, worked in America. I have got my taste and am an employer of labour in the US, what will happen here is going to be a ‘child’s play’ to what I have done in America. Please give me your votes to serve you better.”

“I was touched to go into politics to right lots of political wrongs going on in the state. I’m ready to transform Anambra with the type of investment I have made in United states of America.

“Before venturing into politics, I had tried on personal strength to give back to the society that gave life to me, a visit to Umuchukwu will convince you that am a brand developer.” He said.

Dr Maduka recently received Award of Most Outstanding Personality by Nigeria Bar Association Awka branch and many others. Entire Orumba North and South crowned him Okosisi Orumba for his outstanding philanthropic gestures.

He enjoins PDP delegates not to disappoint Ndi Anambra by giving their votes to a wrong candidate. Umuchukwu and its environs are evidential of self made man but with your votes the ideas are in built, it would be on higher level with the help of experts in all sector of the economy, Anambra will bounce again.

1 Share

Re: Anambra:dr. Godwin Maduka Promises To Pull Foreign Contacts To Rebuild Anambra by NwaNimo1(m): 1:05pm On May 26, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra:dr. Godwin Maduka Promises To Pull Foreign Contacts To Rebuild Anambra by Fahdiga1: 1:09pm On May 26, 2021
Dr Godwin Maduka we know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra:dr. Godwin Maduka Promises To Pull Foreign Contacts To Rebuild Anambra by triple996(m): 1:39pm On May 26, 2021
Anambra that will be burned down by UGM grin
Re: Anambra:dr. Godwin Maduka Promises To Pull Foreign Contacts To Rebuild Anambra by MsAllison(f): 3:20pm On May 26, 2021
triple996:
Anambra that will be burned down by UGM grin
Mynd44 lalasticlala
Rule 1
Re: Anambra:dr. Godwin Maduka Promises To Pull Foreign Contacts To Rebuild Anambra by OlujobaSamuel: 8:44pm On May 26, 2021
I don't just trust this man, I don't know why. Which one is rebuild Anambra? Go and rebuild Enugu, Imo and Abia, those are the 3 eastern states that are losing their past glory, Anambra is doing well in my view, you can only build on what is on ground, there is nothing to rebuild.
Make you no turn to demolishing governor.

(1) (Reply)

The Biafran War: Tales From My Father (video) / APC Primary; You Are A Bad Loser, Group Descended On Aregbe. / Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari Twitter Ban And Win Prices!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.