Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

It Not Easy To Be A Christian By Billy Graham - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Not Easy To Be A Christian By Billy Graham (225 Views)

Billy Graham Dies At 99 / Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 / Tithing:the Gullibility And Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian Christian By Nkechi Bianze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Not Easy To Be A Christian By Billy Graham by ExplorerB: 1:07pm On May 26, 2021
The life of a Christian is not dat of bread and butter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_Mgc-95EcE

1 Share

Re: It Not Easy To Be A Christian By Billy Graham by Solsix(m): 1:29pm On May 26, 2021
It is not, it is persecution all true
Re: It Not Easy To Be A Christian By Billy Graham by Kobojunkie: 1:59pm On May 26, 2021
Solsix:
It is not, it is persecution all true
That one na lie. undecided

I have been a Christian for some years now and not experienced an ounce of what called persecution. In fact, the vast majority of Christians who whine of being persecuted are in fact not. They have taken to labeling the stress of living as persecution. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Not Easy To Be A Christian By Billy Graham by Solsix(m): 4:00pm On May 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
That one na lie. undecided

I have been a Christian for some years now and not experienced an ounce of what called persecution. In fact, the vast majority of Christians who whine of being persecuted are in fact not. They have taken to labeling the stress of living as persecution. undecided
Is either u are not a Christian or u don't know what persecution is. I am not talking about church goers
Re: It Not Easy To Be A Christian By Billy Graham by Kobojunkie: 4:08pm On May 26, 2021
Solsix:
Is either u are not a Christian or u don't know what persecution is. I am not talking about church goers
Really? Your conclusion is that I must not be a follower of Jesus Christ because I have never in fact faced actual persecution for my believing in Jesus Christ? undecided

Please, go ahead and explain to us what "persecution" is. While you are at it, provide reference to where Jesus Christ revealed to you that those who do not feign persecution are not of Him. undecided

(1) (Reply)

What Did You Miss About P T.B Joshua / The Role Of Christianity In Politics And Law In The Nigerian Society / See What “indabosk” Did During A Deliverance That Attracted Reactions VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.