Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

website where you as a nigerian can buy brand new mini laptop for as low as 14k - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / website where you as a nigerian can buy brand new mini laptop for as low as 14k (1444 Views)

New Mini Hp Laptop Battery For Sale @ #4,000 Last Price / Top 5 Quality But 'cheap' Laptops You Can Buy Online / Is There A Website Where I Can Check My Account Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

website where you as a nigerian can buy brand new mini laptop for as low as 14k by jehu626: 9:01am On Apr 30, 2011
DUE TO THE NUMEROUS PHONE CALLS AND PLEA FROM SOME OF YOU,I VE DECIDED TO INCREASE THE NUMBERS TO THE FIRST 100 PEOPLE.IN CASE U RE LOST IN TRANSIT,I VE DECIDED TO SHOW ONLY 100 PEOPLE A  WEBSITE WHERE U CAN OBTAIN A BRAND NEW LAPTOP FOR AS LOW AS  N14,000.YES,I MEAN FOURTEEN THOUSAND NAIRA.THIS SITE ALSO SELLS ANDROID PHONES FOR LESS THAN N22,000. SURPRISE?I WAS EQUALLY AMAZED UNTIL THE VERY MOMENT I RECEIVED MY ORDER .THIS WEBSITE HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS SINCE 1999 .ALL U NEED IS THE NAME OF THE WEBSITE,your LOCAL ATM NAIRA CARD|(PREFERABLY GTB) AND A NIGERIAN ADDRESS.DELIVERY OF your PRODUCTS TAKES 3 TO 5 WORKING DAYS USING UPS DELIVERY.FOR THOSE OF U THAT VE BEEN HUNTING FOR HOW TO MAKE GENUINE MONEY ON LINE,THIS IS A LIFE TIME OPPORTUNITY I AM OFFERING YOU,THE JEALOUSLY GUIDED SECRET OF LAPTOP SELLERS AND ANDROID PHONE DEALERS.IF U RE TRULY INTERESTED IN OBTAINING THE NAME OF THE WEBSITE,PAY IN JUST N1,500 INTO ANY GAURANTEE TRUST BANK WITH ACCOUNT DETAILS : ABDUL ALIU,ACCT.NO:412-417-286-1590.AFTER PAYMENT,SEND your FULL NAME,CORRECT EMAIL ADDRESS AND TELLER NUMBER TO 07033314836,AND WITHIN 3 HRS AFTER PAYMENT,THE NAME OF THE WEBSITE SHALL BE SENT TO your EMAIL BOX.HURRY NOW WHY THE OFFER LAST.THE FIRST 100 PEOPLE AND AFTER THEN, NO MORE PLEA FOR I SHALL DEFINITELY PAY A DEAF EAR. N.B:A STEP BY STEP GUIDE SHALL BE GIVING ON HOW TO PLACE UR ORDER(IN THE WORLD OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY,U ARE AS SUCCESSFUL AS THE LEVEL OF INFORMATION YOU RE DISPOSE TO)
Re: website where you as a nigerian can buy brand new mini laptop for as low as 14k by elijah05(m): 10:25am On Apr 30, 2011
BIG Scam, oleee grin grin grin shocked shocked sad
Re: website where you as a nigerian can buy brand new mini laptop for as low as 14k by lasisiola(f): 10:48am On Apr 30, 2011
how sure is it, if it real, then send me ur contact, my num 08022491880
Re: website where you as a nigerian can buy brand new mini laptop for as low as 14k by deedsway: 4:56pm On May 13, 2011
For a detailed step by step process of getting cheap and affordable laptop go here http://www.info-mart.com/affiliates/?affid=4735&p_id=1114
Re: website where you as a nigerian can buy brand new mini laptop for as low as 14k by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 14, 2011
If you are wise dont pay any kobo to this guys, if you are unwise then pay. The choice is yours

(1) (Reply)

How I Use My Laptop More Than 8 Hours Without Charging / Toshiba Dynabook T30 @ N27k / I Need A Network Monitoring Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.