Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Children Excursion; A Compulsory Activities For Every Pupils - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Children Excursion; A Compulsory Activities For Every Pupils (276 Views)

Is It Compulsory For The Man To Pay The Bills??? / Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? / Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Children Excursion; A Compulsory Activities For Every Pupils by BNLR(m): 2:01pm On May 26, 2021
By
Olusegun Celestine Oni

Without sounding very arrongant or proud, childrens who travel at early age are more confident than thier counterparts who only live from home to classroom. This may sound like my research hypothesis, but it is just a fact from experience.

I think some of the activities to be included in the school syllabus for children at pre-school, Basic and Secondary level is Excursion and Tourism. At least, students should have access to one trip per term to broaden thier learning horizons.

It is very unfortunate that, most parent don't have enough time to travel with thier children either for leisure or Education purpose, which is very bad for our future generations in terms of exposure and understanding other people way of life. As Tourism encourage Tolerance and boost respect for other people culture.

There are many benefits when children are allow to travel to destinations within or outside the country to have a physical encounter with what they have been taught in class.

As Nigeria is celebrating Children's day tommorow, 27th May, 2021. It is very important to emphasize more on the right of children to travel and see the world beyond thier various home and classrooms.
Re: Children Excursion; A Compulsory Activities For Every Pupils by mutter(f): 2:59pm On May 26, 2021
I think sometimes it is the finances that limits the parents

1 Like

Re: Children Excursion; A Compulsory Activities For Every Pupils by BNLR(m): 4:01pm On May 26, 2021
mutter:
I think sometimes it is the finances that limits the parents

Yes! Finance can be a big factor to parent children participations in Tourism. But, the perspection of the parent to traveling have to be improved as parent can use a day like Children's day to relate with thier children.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Female Designer Sunglasses / No Honeymoon; Just Netflix & Chill | I Don't Believe In Honeymoons / Before You Marry Him/her, Think About Your Future Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.