Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Can You Marry A Man Like Your Father - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Marry A Man Like Your Father (281 Views)

Let's Be Sincere. "Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother?" / Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) / Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Man Like Your Father by winnah(f): 1:31pm On Jun 08, 2021
I saw a topic today with a caption similar to this one. "can you marry a woman like your mother"?

100% I can marry a woman like my mother. But I doubt I'll marry a Man like my father if I was a woman... I will die of heart attack. That man and woman... Jesus!!!
They are five and six!!!
Re: Can You Marry A Man Like Your Father by eddynaira125: 1:41pm On Jun 08, 2021
No, never
Re: Can You Marry A Man Like Your Father by ukaface(f): 1:49pm On Jun 08, 2021
Lailai to lailai

I can't,Na depression and hypertension go kill me if I do.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Man Like Your Father by fati2001(m): 1:55pm On Jun 08, 2021
winnah:
I saw a topic today with a caption similar to this one. "can you marry a woman like your mother"?

100% I can marry a woman like my mother. But I doubt I'll marry a Man like my father if I was a woman... I will die of heart attack. That man and woman... Jesus!!!
They are five and six!!!

the question is WILL YOU BE LIKE YOUR FATHER ?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Man Like Your Father by DICKstractor: 2:13pm On Jun 08, 2021
undecided

You are your father's son. I see you surpassing your father's womanizing prowess. His blood is running through your veins.

Ask about your grandfather, you will understand what I'm saying
Re: Can You Marry A Man Like Your Father by Coldshisha: 5:08pm On Jun 08, 2021
smiley

Let's see what the ladies want
Re: Can You Marry A Man Like Your Father by memories1(f): 5:36pm On Jun 08, 2021
No, not at all. The gaslighting ability is top notch, I would get wrinkles in no time and for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Man Like Your Father by Biglittlelois(f): 6:14pm On Jun 08, 2021
It's 50/50 for me, he is a patient and tolerant man, especially to my mum's excesses, he loves my mum to pieces, satisfies her wants and needs without her asking, and he took really good care of six of us, the only thing I don't like about him is his uncaring attitude, once he switches it on, we all stay clear of him for that period, above all, he's okay, can I marry someone like him? Can't really say.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Man Like Your Father by adadike(f): 7:52pm On Jun 08, 2021
Yes. I want a man with his wisdom, and his humble Christian life , A man of faith. My prayer partner, a strict disciplinarian. We know when he is buoyant and we understand when he is not. I love his legacies. I love you Dad

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Man Like Your Father by Vision101(m): 12:04am On Jun 09, 2021
I want to hear from my dear ImaIma1
Re: Can You Marry A Man Like Your Father by ImaIma1(f): 12:38am On Jun 09, 2021
Well, I can't really say I wanted a man like my father because I can't attest of his husbandly qualities. I am the 6th child, so I didn't experience much of that area.

But the qualities I liked about my dad was that he was a devoted family man, hard working and industrious. He took my mum out a lot for dinners, etc and he was quite free minded.

I see a lot of these qualities in my husband though they are two very different people.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Tears Of A Loving Wife And Her Daughter / 6 Nigerians Tell Us Why They Don’t Like / A Thousand Naira Airtel Airtime For Sell Please Someone Should Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.