Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,929 members, 7,810,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Depressed Man Jumps To His Death From Top Floor (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Depressed Man Jumps To His Death From Top Floor (video) (1822 Views)

Mentally-Challenged Man Jumps To His Death After Being Set Ablaze By Angry Mob / Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest / 85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Depressed Man Jumps To His Death From Top Floor (video) by Chukwute: 3:29pm On May 26, 2021
Last minute efforts to rescue a depressed man proved futile as he jumped to his death from the top floor of a residential building.

A video of the incident captured the man hanging to the rails of the top floor while people tried to grab him from behind but he broke loose and fell down dead.

Watch the video on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/CPVtlCJHxHb/?utm_medium=copy_link

Re: Depressed Man Jumps To His Death From Top Floor (video) by GreenFarmsNG: 3:30pm On May 26, 2021
Lack of good intuition. Grab the feet through the railings.

1 Like

Re: Depressed Man Jumps To His Death From Top Floor (video) by Kandeed: 3:34pm On May 26, 2021
Everyone living in that building should be arrested sad
Re: Depressed Man Jumps To His Death From Top Floor (video) by temitope27(m): 3:40pm On May 26, 2021
He wan try wetin Jackie Chan dey do
Re: Depressed Man Jumps To His Death From Top Floor (video) by chukslawrence(m): 3:43pm On May 26, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:
You are right, here
Re: Depressed Man Jumps To His Death From Top Floor (video) by Coldshisha: 3:43pm On May 26, 2021
Even if life hard, how you take Sabi say heaven and hell no go dey even harder

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Depressed Man Jumps To His Death From Top Floor (video) by tito44: 4:03pm On May 26, 2021
when is vulturebbqgrills jumping to his own death?
Re: Depressed Man Jumps To His Death From Top Floor (video) by TarOrfeeek: 4:08pm On May 26, 2021
Excessive Masturbation

Belonging to SW BMC

Failing to put things in perspective

Eating Bole and undone Ponmo

Those are what must have caused this.
Re: Depressed Man Jumps To His Death From Top Floor (video) by Amuroba: 4:15pm On May 26, 2021
Sh!t happens when pain becomes unbearable. How i wish you whacked your pain giver before you.
Re: Depressed Man Jumps To His Death From Top Floor (video) by Amuroba: 4:15pm On May 26, 2021
Sad.
Re: Depressed Man Jumps To His Death From Top Floor (video) by Coldshisha: 4:20pm On May 26, 2021
tito44:
when is vulturebbqgrills jumping to his own death?

This one go say him be Christian now

But where and when did Christ utter such wicked words over political differences
Re: Depressed Man Jumps To His Death From Top Floor (video) by lordm(m): 4:48pm On May 26, 2021
May God help others that are going through difficult times
Re: Depressed Man Jumps To His Death From Top Floor (video) by Kyari79(m): 5:27pm On May 26, 2021
He is lucky

1 Like

Re: Depressed Man Jumps To His Death From Top Floor (video) by Otuegbe: 5:42pm On May 26, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:
what if he grab the leg through the railngs, with the force and mass of the guy the rail come break. Na so person go die.
Re: Depressed Man Jumps To His Death From Top Floor (video) by Khd95(m): 6:09pm On May 26, 2021
DEPRESSION WEY EVERYBODY DEY MANAGE, HE REACH UR TURN U COMMIT SUICIDE, NO BE SO OO embarassed
Re: Depressed Man Jumps To His Death From Top Floor (video) by TheRealMalcolmX(m): 6:10pm On May 26, 2021
undecided
Re: Depressed Man Jumps To His Death From Top Floor (video) by Khd95(m): 6:13pm On May 26, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:
U DON TOO WATCH SPIDER MAN AND JAMES BOND, NO BE ONLY GRAB THE LEGS THRU THE RAIN, HE FOR GRAB HIS TROUSERS HEM LIKE WE SEE IN MOVIES undecided
Re: Depressed Man Jumps To His Death From Top Floor (video) by GreenFarmsNG: 6:28pm On May 26, 2021
Khd95:
U DON TOO WATCH SPIDER MAN AND JAMES BOND, NO BE ONLY GRAB THE LEGS THRU THE RAIN, HE FOR GRAB HIS TROUSERS HEM LIKE WE SEE IN MOVIES undecided

I've saved atleast 2 burning houses in the past 3 years. When the community were shouting firing at running far away. I left my house ten houses away. Went towards the house. This, that and that I initiated, I saved the house. I did the same with an igbo boys shop loaded with rice burning with fire from stove and heat inside the food store. While he was struck with shock and fear and became frozen by fear, I slapped him to pull him out of the shock, looked for the nearest store for hammer, broke the padlock, gained entrance quench the fire single handedly before he regained his senses

I've faced death over 50 times. So I know the facts when I speak. I won't even talk about a guy who's head broke in transit and I had to shake the entire Lekki express way to get him to the hospital after 7 hours of fighting obstacles.

When I speak, I speak with factual knowledge.
Re: Depressed Man Jumps To His Death From Top Floor (video) by talk2hb1(m): 10:37pm On May 26, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

I've saved atleast 2 burning houses in the past 3 years. When the community were shouting firing at running far away. I left my house ten houses away. Went towards the house. This, that and that I initiated, I saved the house. I did the same with an igbo boys shop loaded with rice burning with fire from stove and heat inside the food store. While he was struck with shock and fear and became frozen by fear, I slapped him to pull him out of the shock, looked for the nearest store for hammer, broke the padlock, gained entrance quench the fire single handedly before he regained his senses

I've faced death over 50 times. So I know the facts when I speak. I won't even talk about a guy who's head broke in transit and I had to shake the entire Lekki express way to get him to the hospital after 7 hours of fighting obstacles.

When I speak, I speak with factual knowledge.
Ọṣẹ!
Let Them Know
Re: Depressed Man Jumps To His Death From Top Floor (video) by Depressed101: 10:42pm On May 26, 2021
Kandeed:
Everyone living in that building should be arrested sad
why undecided ?
Re: Depressed Man Jumps To His Death From Top Floor (video) by Unrated900(m): 4:03am On May 27, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

Na so he easy
Make he grab am
Make him gan gan come fall die.
You don forget the guy that helped an army officer with a ride
The army officer killed him went away with the car
So my guy once a Nigerian is always a Nigerian

(1) (Reply)

A Macbook Sent From London Becomes A Doll Delivered In Nigeria [photo] / See How 11 Years Old Hawker Was Gruesomely Killed For Rituals In Owerri / Police Kill 5 IPOB, ESN Members, Recover Rocket Launchers, Ak47 Rifles, Charms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.