Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,356 members, 7,954,449 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:07 PM

Nigeria Will Soon Create Digital Currency — CBN - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Will Soon Create Digital Currency — CBN (32104 Views)

Naira Noted Not Going Beyond N1,000 Note Currency-cbn Reiterates / Nigeria Will Soon Create A Digital Currency — CBN / How Nigeria Will Benefit From Currency Swap Deal With China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Will Soon Create Digital Currency — CBN by Cousin9999: 11:53pm On May 26, 2021
Fake currency is not what Nigeria needs right now.
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Create Digital Currency — CBN by litaninja(m): 12:03am On May 27, 2021
Lmao.
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Create Digital Currency — CBN by omoregie7968: 1:49am On May 27, 2021
[quote author=Simplyleo post=102088753]
So from the article, this is just what you could figure out?

It is possible you know nothing about the write up, but that is not out of place. You should have waited for educated members to make comments, then you read their comments and learn.

Now, you have used a very important space for this nonsense, how will they make comment for you to read and learn?

Mods, pls delete this rubbish from homepage.

I concur
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Create Digital Currency — CBN by omoregie7968: 1:51am On May 27, 2021
tendyjohn:
You limited cryptocurrency use in Nigeria because of this?

My brother I dey shame for this country I swear
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Create Digital Currency — CBN by showafrica(m): 4:52am On May 27, 2021
UnknownGunMan:
You haven't been able to manage physical fiat money and you want to create digital currency? Pfft, bunch of dreamers.

They are planning cowcoin.. Bunch or retards
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Create Digital Currency — CBN by TempUser: 4:55am On May 27, 2021
When are they launching the COWCOIN? grin
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Create Digital Currency — CBN by IyaTola: 6:01am On May 27, 2021
axeman2:
madam send me the referral code for the kuda app I just download it
it's on my profile
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Create Digital Currency — CBN by Burgerlomo: 7:09am On May 27, 2021
UnknownGunMan:
You haven't been able to manage physical fiat money and you want to create digital currency? Pfft, bunch of dreamers.

Re: Nigeria Will Soon Create Digital Currency — CBN by Briller: 8:57am On May 27, 2021
Believe this rubbish at your peril. Shameless man with his policy summersault.
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Create Digital Currency — CBN by judeawesome(m): 11:59pm On Jun 02, 2021
So according to the post the CBN said they have set up a committee to research on how to create the Nigerian digital currency. So I'm a blockchain developer. Just incase. I can help to build the Nigerian Stablecoin.

Actually it's not difficulty. It's just to create a Stablecoin running on a blockchain where the price of gas fee is cheap (Binance smart chain is very suitable for this).

You can check here for more info https://nairametrics.com/2021/06/02/central-bank-digital-currency-is-nigcoin-possible/?amp

Their explanation was very nicwy
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Create Digital Currency — CBN by judeawesome(m): 12:02am On Jun 03, 2021
axeman2:
madam send me the referral code for the kuda app I just download it

You mean if I sign up for Kuda bank I will get free 5k ??
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Create Digital Currency — CBN by axeman2(m): 4:48am On Jun 03, 2021
IyaTola:
it's on my profile
madam send me the link through wassap 08164244067

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Soon Create Digital Currency — CBN by IyaTola: 6:06pm On Jun 12, 2021
axeman2:
madam send me the link through wassap 08164244067
copy the link in my profile and sign up with it
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Create Digital Currency — CBN by axeman2(m): 6:51pm On Jun 12, 2021
IyaTola:
copy the link in my profile and sign up with it
the link is inactive
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Create Digital Currency — CBN by IyaTola: 9:20am On Jun 14, 2021
axeman2:
the link is inactive
it's is active na she many people have used it to sign up check the let me hate the code with you here

referral_code=YEJA6K82&af

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) / 8 Mistakes I Made Starting Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria That You Should Avoid! / World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.