Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,729 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Southern And Northern Kaduna Agree To Split Kaduna State At Constitution Review - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern And Northern Kaduna Agree To Split Kaduna State At Constitution Review (44150 Views)

Dangote Truck Caught Distributing Terrorists To All Southern And Middle Belt / I Was Told To Lie Low After Clash With Remi Tinubu At Constitution Review Hearin / Remi Tinubu Calls Woman 'Thug' At Constitution Review Hearing (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern And Northern Kaduna Agree To Split Kaduna State At Constitution Review by Sedonxavi: 10:44am On May 27, 2021
Why southern and northern Kaduna joined together in the first instance

1 Like

Re: Southern And Northern Kaduna Agree To Split Kaduna State At Constitution Review by bnovative(m): 10:50am On May 27, 2021
The real reason Elrufai is laying off workers is because 60% of it is made up of educated southern kaduna aborigines.
This man is evil.
Re: Southern And Northern Kaduna Agree To Split Kaduna State At Constitution Review by Bakrabas: 10:54am On May 27, 2021
Pierocash:
nothing like hate speech here bro.

I stated the obvious

You are a premium fool with myopic submission. So the unknown gunmen are Muslims, the soldier that killed a motorist recently is a Muslim.

I'm sure if unknown gunmen are originated from the North they will be classified as a Muslim terrorists

You and the media are the problem of this nation with your hatred for Islam.

1 Like

Re: Southern And Northern Kaduna Agree To Split Kaduna State At Constitution Review by JB4life: 10:59am On May 27, 2021
IGBOSON1:
So which side gets to keep Kaduna city?
where the city falls in the local government area boundaries.
Re: Southern And Northern Kaduna Agree To Split Kaduna State At Constitution Review by Hussein035: 10:59am On May 27, 2021
This is just another money to loot the revenue gotten from everywhere except from North, they make us think they have large population by counting bricks and trees during census, allow kids to vote in elections, design the Constitution for every region except the North etc.

It is high time other regions too fight to have more states and LGA or secede from this useless union

2 Likes

Re: Southern And Northern Kaduna Agree To Split Kaduna State At Constitution Review by dederocs(m): 10:59am On May 27, 2021
Good
Re: Southern And Northern Kaduna Agree To Split Kaduna State At Constitution Review by donnie(m): 11:00am On May 27, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
Intolerance, just like the Igbos too, and a lot of SS states, we Yorubas don't deserve to be in the same country with these people, Nigeria should just break

Foolish Yoruba agent. You're not part of Oduduwa struggle.
Re: Southern And Northern Kaduna Agree To Split Kaduna State At Constitution Review by peteradamu: 11:01am On May 27, 2021
This is a very welcome development, I hope they adhere to their agreement.
Re: Southern And Northern Kaduna Agree To Split Kaduna State At Constitution Review by ogwumgbe: 11:05am On May 27, 2021
Divinehealer:

Then they should start preparing their otapiapia cos FULANIS are not joking with infidels esp ones whose leaders are disunited, greedy, can be bought and distracted with money.
Isnt it funny that a stranger will come to your place, plunder your land and pay you from the proceeds of the plunder?
God bless FULANI nation for howfar they are reaching. In my books, anyone who works hard and conquers deserves his victory.

And all that will soon end bro, you are right to say the leaders are greedy and can be bought with money but all of them will soon be wiped out very soon

1 Like

Re: Southern And Northern Kaduna Agree To Split Kaduna State At Constitution Review by ogwumgbe: 11:07am On May 27, 2021
Nonexisting:
See mumu abokkis want to use style to deceive other regions. They want to add another state and another federal allocation to their region in the name of peace. Nonsense and ingredients. Who are they deceiving? They are all Northerners so they should either figure a way to live in peace or kill themselves.

No let them go ahead and do it provided that all states will control their resources. If they are doing it under the present structure, then it's dead on arrival
Re: Southern And Northern Kaduna Agree To Split Kaduna State At Constitution Review by Seebrian(m): 11:10am On May 27, 2021
100% supported.
Re: Southern And Northern Kaduna Agree To Split Kaduna State At Constitution Review by calcal: 11:13am On May 27, 2021
An educated man without foresight is worse than an illiterate.

joyandfaith:

That's why I always say Awolowo lacked foresight. If he was really wise as people claim, he would have fought for independence of yoruba people.
Re: Southern And Northern Kaduna Agree To Split Kaduna State At Constitution Review by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:18am On May 27, 2021
I don't think they will succeed.

Moreover , North will have 20 state with the addition of Gurara state.

Unless they will create more state in South.
Re: Southern And Northern Kaduna Agree To Split Kaduna State At Constitution Review by GoldHorse(m): 11:18am On May 27, 2021
We dont even think well in this country. 90% of the present states are not viable yet some are calling for the creation of more. Are the bandits invaders not from another state?
Re: Southern And Northern Kaduna Agree To Split Kaduna State At Constitution Review by Blackdisciple(m): 11:21am On May 27, 2021
Angbakpa:
Gurara state loading

Is that the name
Are u from KD
Re: Southern And Northern Kaduna Agree To Split Kaduna State At Constitution Review by Blackdisciple(m): 11:22am On May 27, 2021
If that will bring peace then its fine
Re: Southern And Northern Kaduna Agree To Split Kaduna State At Constitution Review by King44(m): 11:23am On May 27, 2021
Re: Southern And Northern Kaduna Agree To Split Kaduna State At Constitution Review by Mayeldah(m): 11:35am On May 27, 2021
Please divide Nigeria too. The North should go its way and let the South go its way.

Yoruba muslims can decide where the will belong.

The religion of piss people can go with the fulanis and form their own country, enough is enough!
Re: Southern And Northern Kaduna Agree To Split Kaduna State At Constitution Review by Otasikwe(m): 11:39am On May 27, 2021
IGBOSON1:
So which side gets to keep Kaduna city?
ajuju so u no no b4 say na aboki side go take kaduna city?
Re: Southern And Northern Kaduna Agree To Split Kaduna State At Constitution Review by GENES11S: 11:40am On May 27, 2021
Geeman2006:

Christians are soo peaceful. They don't cause any trouble or commit any crime whatsoever. undecided

Apart from Islam, Christians and other religions don't stump on people's right. They peacefully coexist with other religion.

When Muslims are the minority in a place, they are the most peaceful to live with. But when they are majority or close to majority, some of them go about stamping on people of different faith. No one want to be trampled upon.... people just want to live there lives.

Religion intolerance is the reason for so much hatred on Muslims. Take for instance, Nigeria is a secular country...yet Muslims still go around creating Sharia court and laws compelling even non-muslims to abide by it.

The sad thing is that there are some Muslims that tolorate others and are very peaceful (to people of other faith) but have to live with the hatred brought to them by other Muslims

Re: Southern And Northern Kaduna Agree To Split Kaduna State At Constitution Review by SANDAT(m): 11:41am On May 27, 2021
Did any one force Christians to wear hijab and abide by Sharia?. This whole argument and conflict about hijab and Sharia should not even be debated because nobody forcing Christians to abide by them. It is only the fanaticism of Nigerian Christians who would neighter want it applied to himself nor the Muslim. Where is the freedom he mouths always.
41lady:

Truth is bitter, there is no problem in this world like islam. That's the cancer eating our society.

I can vividly remember before Gumi went to Sudan and brought this Islamic fanatism, we have been leaving in peace in the north but suddenly, after that, we have hijab, follow by sharia law and then conflits started.
Re: Southern And Northern Kaduna Agree To Split Kaduna State At Constitution Review by 4four(m): 11:54am On May 27, 2021
Pls there is no way for any new state, those one we have presently can not take care of them selves. No way for any mushroom state, instead we should be looking for way to Marge some parasite states together
Re: Southern And Northern Kaduna Agree To Split Kaduna State At Constitution Review by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 27, 2021
ogwumgbe:

And all that will soon end bro, you are right to say the leaders are greedy and can be bought with money but all of them will soon be wiped out very soon

Hmn, ok o
Re: Southern And Northern Kaduna Agree To Split Kaduna State At Constitution Review by Moventist: 12:27pm On May 27, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:
After plateau state is divided north and south, then we can talk about Kaduna.

How can that benefit you ? It's a plus to christians as the entire senatorial districts are christians
Re: Southern And Northern Kaduna Agree To Split Kaduna State At Constitution Review by Timmzycul11: 1:00pm On May 27, 2021
Long over due...
Re: Southern And Northern Kaduna Agree To Split Kaduna State At Constitution Review by ashawopikin(m): 1:11pm On May 27, 2021
TooMuchStuff:
E go choke....las las...!

Who will take kakuri down to NNPC area that indigenous to Christians?? What would happen to Lere and Saminaka zone?
good question, and what will happen to Christian that own houses from kabala all the way to anqwan rimi
Re: Southern And Northern Kaduna Agree To Split Kaduna State At Constitution Review by blues234: 1:27pm On May 27, 2021
seunmsg:

The kind of ignorance you’re displaying here is shameful. Go back home and ask your parents to lecture you on the history of Nigeria’s journey to independence. Till then, stop posting rubbish on social media.
You Yorubas are so obsessed with the Igbos that some times I wonder how you guys will cope, when Igbos eventually vacate this union.
You did not see your brother that dragged Igbos into this thread, from page one to caution him? Wetin concern Igbos for this thread, yet your very bigoted brother, who represents more than 90 percent of Yoruba mindset towards Igbo, still had to drag Igbos into a thread that is none of their business.
I have a good news for you, Kanu era will soon phase out, and the real Igbo nationalist will take over... We know our real enemies, no suger coating of words.

1 Like

Re: Southern And Northern Kaduna Agree To Split Kaduna State At Constitution Review by writeprof(m): 1:29pm On May 27, 2021
These people are not ready to RESTRUCTURE NIGERIA AT ALL
Re: Southern And Northern Kaduna Agree To Split Kaduna State At Constitution Review by blues234: 1:29pm On May 27, 2021
TechWows:
You are a very big foohl! Why do you demonic sad Souls called igbos always manipulate and change truthful Historical narrative into Deception to blame innocent Visionary Yorubas for your wickedness and foolishness?! If not you should know that was his exact intial Vision when he warned your useless Azikwe that Yoruba and Igbo should not form Country with satanic Fulanis. But your demonically greedy father Azikwe thought he could manipulate the HausaFulanis into submission and went to join forces with them. You know the rest of the History as they soon got over 3 million of you greedy bastard family slaughtered like brainless Chickens.
You Yorubas are so obsessed with the Igbos that some times I wonder how you guys will cope, when Igbos eventually vacate this union.
You did not see your brother that dragged Igbos into this thread, from page one to caution him? Wetin concern Igbos for this thread, yet your very bigoted brother, who represents more than 90 percent of Yoruba mindset towards Igbo, still had to drag Igbos into a thread that is none of their business.
I have a good news for you, Kanu era will soon phase out, and the real Igbo nationalist will take over... We know our real enemies, no suger coating of words.
For you information, Yorubas remain the bastard in the south, the slimy characters that hates the truth. You ganged up against Jonathan, because of your intense hate for Igbos, and brought in this disaster. Now, na una carry secession for head. You guys are evil and two faced human, and you will receive your judgement from God, in deu time.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southern And Northern Kaduna Agree To Split Kaduna State At Constitution Review by Ayt27(m): 1:47pm On May 27, 2021
joyandfaith:

That's why I always say Awolowo lacked foresight. If he was really wise as people claim, he would have fought for independence of yoruba people.

I didn't like this comment but a part of me seem to think, that's a valid point. If we were to take a trip to his time things were probably alot different back then and maybe there was more ethnic, religious tolerance.

But also I guess that's why it's called foresight.

Valid point my man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern And Northern Kaduna Agree To Split Kaduna State At Constitution Review by Geeman2006: 1:49pm On May 27, 2021
GENES11S:

Apart from Islam, Christians and other religions don't stump on people's right. They peacefully coexist with other religion.

When Muslims are the minority in a place, they are the most peaceful to live with. But when they are majority or close to majority, they go about treading on people of different faith.

Religion intolerance is the reason for so much hatred on Muslims. Take for instance, Nigeria is a secular country...yet Muslims still go around creating Sharia court and laws compelling even non-muslims to abide by it.

The sad thing is that there are some Muslims that tolorate others and are very peaceful (to people of other faith) but have to live with the hatred brought to them by other Muslims

Which Sharia court is compelling non Muslims? Any non - Muslim that submits himself to Sharia Law in this Nigeria has himself to blame.
Your views on Muslims is your own personal opinion.
I have met both nasty and foul Muslims and Christians. They are places and people I have worked with that don't practice what they are taught in churches and mosques. Nothing different. Human beings are terrible people. It has nothing to do with religion from what I have come to understand. Alot of people will hide under the guise of religion, to carry out terrible acts. Add that with Illiteracy and poverty and you have a time bomb. This is my personal opinion.

1 Like

Re: Southern And Northern Kaduna Agree To Split Kaduna State At Constitution Review by Insectkiller: 1:55pm On May 27, 2021
After d creation of d state...the filuna filani will still infiltrate and take over...

Ability to see human being and respect human being is d only solution to peace..

U cant place premium on cow than human being..u are wrong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

‘Forum Of Bishops’ Holds Solidarity Rally For Pantami (Photo) / FCT Minister, Bello, Misses Flight As EndSARS Protesters Block Road / Large Cache Of Assorted Arms And Ammunition Touch Down At Abuja Airport. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.