Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead (39595 Views)

US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg / Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) / Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead by Sleekfingers: 7:01pm On May 26, 2021
Kandeed:
According to UNWPP, Every day atleast 310 people are shot and killed to Gun violence in the US. Everyday o aside police wahala....? Yet the US is not among the top 10 unsecure country in the world but they would be the first to label Nigeria as the best thing that happened to the world in terms of insecurity after Afghanistan issuing travel advice here and there sad

u are not far from the truth...crime rate in the US is high.....but most crimes are gangs related, racial violence ........

But comparing Nigeria situation with the US, is like comparing buhari with joe biden......

Nigeria have link with Al qaeda...which is a terrorist organization terrorizing the world......Nigeria is not safe ,due to the activities of boko haram.......kidnapping is also on the increase, bandits are also another problem, killer herdsmen, unknown gunmen.....and u expect the US or any sensible country not to tell their citizens to stay away from nigeria? Nigeria should be number 1 unsafe country in the world.......the lives of cattles is more valuable than the lives of nigerians.....and u say make US no tell their people make dem stay away from nigeria.....
Re: Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead by emperorshaokahn(m): 7:02pm On May 26, 2021
Kandeed:
According to UNWPP, Every day atleast 310 people are shot and killed to Gun violence in the US. Everyday o aside police wahala....? Yet the US is not among the top 10 unsecure country in the world but they would be the first to label Nigeria as the best thing that happened to the world in terms of insecurity after Afghanistan issuing travel advice here and there

Mad people everywhere.....tbh I wonder how Nigerians cope over there. sad
you don carry your zombieism come nairaland too?,mr bmc.

1 Like

Re: Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead by NagazGeneral: 7:02pm On May 26, 2021
SchoolGate:

If I see your post again on this nairaland I will publish your real picture for everyone to see

Lol, You wan blackmail our resident pastor cheesy?

2 Likes

Re: Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead by Omoluabi16(m): 7:03pm On May 26, 2021
Just another day in 'murica'
Re: Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead by Pierocash(m): 7:04pm On May 26, 2021
Lazynigerian1:

The Nigeria police gets less than 1 billion dollars to police 200 million people...in a year.

A single police force in the US can get as high as 10 billion dollars to police a city of 25 million people...in a year.

Yes, our police should improve, and yes, Buhari is a bad leader....but at the end of the day, you cannot expect an athlete to perform on one eight of the diet needed to train properly.
don't tell me about population. The same gun that protects one person will protect 10. You don't need 10 guns for 10 persons,same applies to other areas. A teargas canister for 10 persons is same for 20. Population has got nothing to do with that. The 200m people are not the criminals,criminals that disturbs a single person is same criminal for ten

Let them forget those in the rural area,we are talking of those places with police presence.

Drive round the south,and see the amount of security checkpoints,and you begin to wonder if the number of security personnel are more than the people,yet ,their presence doesn't culminate to efficiency in any form. How can they fight crime when they are criminals themselves.
Re: Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead by Sleekfingers: 7:06pm On May 26, 2021
Sabadon:
US with the guns, UK with the knives

naso........most teens in the Uk get knife(bora) for pocket.......

Nigeria with unknown gunmen
Re: Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 26, 2021
US is a country I can never live in!

2 Likes

Re: Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead by Obioramichael(m): 7:08pm On May 26, 2021
Who knows!!!
Who knows, maybe the shooter is a victim of yahoo scam...
Who knows!!!
He may have been scammed off his pension Money by scammers...
Who knows..
May be his life savings have been snatched from him in a broad daylight..

Maybe one nonsense Yahoo boy has distroyed the shooter ambition and left him depressed..
Re: Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead by Obioramichael(m): 7:08pm On May 26, 2021
Who knows!!!
Who knows, maybe the shooter is a victim of yahoo scam...
Who knows!!!
He may have been scammed off his pension Money by scammers...
Who knows..
May be his life savings have been snatched from him in a broad daylight..
Maybe one nonsense Yahoo boy has distroyed the shooter ambition and left him depressed..
Re: Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead by shogsman(m): 7:08pm On May 26, 2021
Makes it the 50th shooting in the USA in 2 weeks
Re: Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead by Kandeed: 7:08pm On May 26, 2021
Sleekfingers:

u are not far from the truth...crime rate in the US is high.....but most crimes are gangs related, racial violence ........

But comparing Nigeria situation with the US, is like comparing buhari with joe biden......

Nigeria have link with Al qaeda...which is a terrorist organization terrorizing the world......Nigeria is not safe ,due to the activities of boko haram.......kidnapping is also on the increase, bandits are also another problem, killer herdsmen, unknown gunmen.....and u expect the US or any sensible country not to tell their citizens to stay away from nigeria? Nigeria should be number 1 unsafe country in the world.......the lives of cattles is more valuable than the lives of nigerians.....and u say make US no tell their people make dem stay away from nigeria.....

I'm not saying Nigeria is not safe o but the weight at which they paint insecurity here is just sickening. if you got a Yankee friend you'll understand what I'm saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead by funkybroyouknow: 7:10pm On May 26, 2021
Kandeed:
According to UNWPP, Every day atleast 310 people are shot and killed to Gun violence in the US. Everyday o aside police wahala....? Yet the US is not among the top 10 unsecure country in the world but they would be the first to label Nigeria as the best thing that happened to the world in terms of insecurity after Afghanistan issuing travel advice here and there

you are using the statistic in a misleading way... most gun violence deaths in the US are from suicides, only rarely are there mass shootings
Re: Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead by Kandeed: 7:13pm On May 26, 2021
funkybroyouknow:

you are using the statistic in a misleading way... most gun violence deaths in the US are from suicides, only rarely are there mass shootings

Gun violence include Gang war, robbery, beef fight, Mass shooting and it's likes. you might be pleased to know you hardly count two weeks in the US without Mass shooting
Re: Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead by Sleekfingers: 7:17pm On May 26, 2021
Kandeed:

I'm not saying Nigeria is not safe o but the weight at which they paint insecurity here is just sickening. if you got a Yankee friend you'll understand what I'm saying

yeah, i got what you were saying........i have been to the US.....the crime rate there is high......and at least their security agencies are facing it heads on......but naija no dey try at all......
Re: Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead by Kandeed: 7:19pm On May 26, 2021
Sleekfingers:

yeah, i got what you were saying........i have been to the US.....the crime rate there is high......and at least their security agencies are facing it heads on......but naija no dey try at all......

Nigeria has never been this terrible all thanks to the mannequin in Aso rock I'm just hopeful power will change hands

1 Like

Re: Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 26, 2021
This is known gun men unlike in mm country were the gun men are unknown.
Re: Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 26, 2021
Yet another disgruntled misfit with access to high caliber weapons
Re: Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead by dometome: 7:32pm On May 26, 2021
Kandeed:

yes because the shootings happen in democrat controlled Sh1tholes.
Re: Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead by Telldem1(m): 7:34pm On May 26, 2021
fergie001:

SOURCE

Mayor of San Jose, Sam Liccardo The coming of the son of man is near but some won't listen.

SantaClaraCoSheriff

SantaClaraCoSheriff
Re: Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 26, 2021
Pierocash:
don't tell me about population. The same gun that protects one person will protect 10. You don't need 10 guns for 10 persons,same applies to other areas. A teargas canister for 10 persons is same for 20. Population has got nothing to do with that. The 200m people are not the criminals,criminals that disturbs a single person is same criminal for ten

Let them forget those in the rural area,we are talking of those places with police presence.

Drive round the south,and see the amount of security checkpoints,and you begin to wonder if the number of security personnel are more than the people,yet ,their presence doesn't culminate to efficiency in any form. How can they fight crime when they are criminals themselves.

So, you are saying that one billon dollars can do the work of twenty billion dollars...

By extension, if we apply this your logic to your salary, you should be able to live on one tenths of your income.

Going further, you should be able to spend N2000 buying a good second hand car. Seriously.

The NPF, is poorly funded, and all the problems it has...poor ammo, corruption, etc ...arise from the poor funding. One of the issues raised by ENDSARS was the poor funding issue...especially salaries and wages.

Then let's talk about databases, forensic labs, etc...which are a whole lotta funding on its own

Sometimes I don't get you Nigerians. You want things at USA level...at one twentieth the price. That is not possible.
Re: Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead by Sleekfingers: 7:42pm On May 26, 2021
Kandeed:

Nigeria has never been this terrible all thanks to the mannequin in Aso rock I'm just hopeful power will change hands

buhari is the worst president in the history of this great country.....definitely power is gonna change hands in 2023,,,,,but we all need to vote wisely......
Re: Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead by metalgear11(m): 7:44pm On May 26, 2021
Itzteewhy:
Gun violence is on a rampage in the United State of A.
They need to do something about it.

Do what? The only meaningful thing they can do is gun reform, and we all know what that always leads to - the argument about infringing on the 2nd amendment rights. They will just block it outright like they've always been doing.

I've said it several times and I will still say it again - if the coldblooded massacre of twenty innocent elementary school children all under the age of 8 years along with six of their teachers who were trying to protect them from a gun-totting madman cannot make the so-called lawmakers sit up and do something about this gun issue, then nothing else will.

It will be business as usual - thoughts and prayers and onto the next mass shooting.

1 Like

Re: Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead by mu2sa2: 7:46pm On May 26, 2021
For those relocating to US r.i.p in advance.
Re: Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead by Cyprian221: 7:48pm On May 26, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Kandeed:

When Nigerians own guns the way they do in the US that is when you know the difference between ungun known men and the shooting in the US
Re: Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead by tonididdy(m): 7:49pm On May 26, 2021
Kandeed:

America is that country that scares me.
I don't fancy visiting there at all.
You fit mistakenly pass one man backyard, nexthing na gunshot.
Small quarell next thing na gunshot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead by Lekison(m): 7:51pm On May 26, 2021
Re: Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead by jacoik(m): 8:01pm On May 26, 2021
Pierocash:
Shooter is down.

But in Naija here the useless police force will tell you " our men are on the trail of the hoodlum" . We engaged them and they fled with various degree of injury,we are closing in on them,to arrest and bring them to book.

"Forget the rumour flying around, only one person died".

The most corrupt ,and most useless police force in the whole wide world.
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear guy ehhh u read naija police like course
Re: Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead by domaya21(f): 8:08pm On May 26, 2021
E no go better for whoever it was that discovered gun. Even if him don die, gun go still kill'am for the other side again.
Re: Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 26, 2021
metalgear11:

Do what? The only meaningful thing they can do is gun reform, and we all know what that always leads to - the argument about infringing on the 2nd amendment rights. They will just block it outright like they've always been doing.

I've said it several times and I will still say it again - if the coldblooded massacre of twenty innocent elementary school children all under the age of 8 years along with six of their teachers who were trying to protect them from a gun-totting madman cannot make the so-called lawmakers sit up and do something about this gun issue, then nothing else will.

It will be business as usual - thoughts and prayers and onto the next mass shooting.

Good point.

But here is the issue with gun control in the USA...

1. A wild animal got loose in a big city. Animal control was called, and response was quick, and reasonable.

2.In a remote farmstead in the USA...a young girl and her brother were home alone. The brother was playing outside, the girl was indoors doing some chores...when she looked up and saw a puma stalking her bro. She grabbed a gun and shot the puma.

The issue with gun control in the US is getting a law that would make both the big city and the rural areas happy.

But in a way, it did work for Australia...then again....
Re: Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead by LoveQuebec: 8:12pm On May 26, 2021
Hey ya all who are dropping comments here am referring to Nigerians who seems to forget that USA is still better than your useless country
Re: Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead by maasoap(m): 8:31pm On May 26, 2021
Pierocash:
Shooter is down.

[s] But in Naija here the useless police force will tell you " our men are on the trail of the hoodlum" . We engaged them and they fled with various degree of injury,we are closing in on them,to arrest and bring them to book. [/s]

"Forget the rumour flying around, only one person died".

The most corrupt ,and most useless police force in the whole wide world.

Pull him down syndrome. Haven't we seen situations where our police rose to the occasion? Who even told you that the attacker in this case was killed by the police, where did you read that in the report? He might have even killed himself, Dumbo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Military Coup In Zimbabwe: Zim Army Announcer "It Has Moved To Another Level" / Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials / Czech Republic Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of The State Of Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.