Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead (39606 Views)

US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg / Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) / Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead by maasoap(m): 8:36pm On May 26, 2021
Lashist:

Because of this, watch how some stupid idiots will say naija and the north where bandits are littered is safer than US

Make your contribution without using derogatory adjectives because some opinions will defer from yours, be civil and be a civilised person.
Re: Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead by maasoap(m): 8:38pm On May 26, 2021
Lashist:

This is a good example of them crackheads...should we say naija is safer than the US?

It depends on the daily average number of deaths recorded through violence. You can't ignore that my friend.
Re: Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead by planetx: 8:42pm On May 26, 2021
Despite the gun violence and mass shootings, America is still far safer than Nigeria. It is definitely not detering thousands of Nigerians flocking to their embassy daily.
Re: Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead by maasoap(m): 8:45pm On May 26, 2021
Pierocash:
[s] don't tell me about population. The same gun that protects one person will protect 10. You don't need 10 guns for 10 persons,same applies to other areas. A teargas canister for 10 persons is same for 20. Population has got nothing to do with that. The 200m people are not the criminals,criminals that disturbs a single person is same criminal for ten [/s]

Let them forget those in the rural area,we are talking of those places with police presence.

Drive round the south,and see the amount of security checkpoints,and you begin to wonder if the number of security personnel are more than the people,yet ,their presence doesn't culminate to efficiency in any form. How can they fight crime when they are criminals themselves.

You can't play down hard facts, it is what it is, facts. Nigeria is under policed in terms policemen vs citizens ratio. The Nigerian police are under equipped and renumerated. They lack professionalism, yes. But saying all those factors don't matter is nothing but living in denial.
Re: Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead by DestroyEvil: 9:31pm On May 26, 2021
Islamabad again!
Re: Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 26, 2021
fergie001:

SOURCE

Mayor of San Jose, Sam Liccardo

SantaClaraCoSheriff

SantaClaraCoSheriff

The more the Western societies reject their Christian foundation and continue to embrace Atheism and Secularism. The more you will get acts like these as these killers feel that there is no God that they will be accountable to when they die.

If the West continues this way. It will get to a tipping point where they would fall into the hands of false religions like Islam that claims to have a wholesome approach to God even though the deeds of their Prophet MuhamMad showed he was clearly not from God.

Think.
Why does life suddenly stop and our bodies are buried in the soil?
If you have been at an Hospital. When the brain wave suddenly stop reading. The doctors understand that there is no return as the Soul(the consciousness) in the body has left out to go give account before it's creator.

We should be conscious about judgement and Jesus Christ is the Only Judge so it pays to submit to Him so you may reign eternally with Him.

Re: Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead by Hardgun: 9:49pm On May 26, 2021
seunmohmoh:
Ungun know man? Did you smoke something? Abi na me high?
Yes na lol
Re: Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead by Toks2008(m): 10:53pm On May 26, 2021
Kandeed:
According to UNWPP, Every day atleast 310 people are shot and killed to Gun violence in the US. Everyday o aside police wahala....? Yet the US is not among the top 10 unsecure country in the world but they would be the first to label Nigeria as the best thing that happened to the world in terms of insecurity after Afghanistan issuing travel advice here and there

Mad people everywhere.....tbh I wonder how Nigerians cope over there. sad

America is the most dangerous country to live.

In naija we have unknown gunmen, kidnappers, BH, killer herds men but these are group of people we see as Terrorists and we can only pray not to come across them..

But how can you explain a situation where you can't go shopping in peace, you can't club, go to spa, cinema and even the schools your kids go to is not safe just because the guy next to you can bring out a gun and starts killing people... How do we explain that?

America businessmen should start producing affordable bullet proof vest for the residents.

So shameful.
Re: Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead by Toks2008(m): 10:55pm On May 26, 2021
planetx:
Despite the gun violence and mass shootings, America is still far safer than Nigeria. It is definitely not detering thousands of Nigerians flocking to their embassy daily.

Technically Yes America is safer but psychologically America is more dangerous.

You suspect anybody you see as a potential killer.
Re: Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 26, 2021
Kandeed:
According to UNWPP, Every day atleast 310 people are shot and killed to Gun violence in the US. Everyday o aside police wahala....? Yet the US is not among the top 10 unsecure country in the world but they would be the first to label Nigeria as the best thing that happened to the world in terms of insecurity after Afghanistan issuing travel advice here and there

In addition, US police extra judicially kill more than 1000 civilians mostly blacks annually but they're in rush to make noise abt SARS who were alleged for killing 72 ppl in 3yrs (not justifying killings).
Re: Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead by morinto: 11:56pm On May 26, 2021
SchoolGate:

If I see your post again on this nairaland I will publish your real picture for everyone to see
Guy why attacking him for a good work?
Re: Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead by IPIGSRMUMUS: 1:07am On May 27, 2021
[s]
Pierocash:
Shooter is down.

But in Naija here the useless police force will tell you " our men are on the trail of the hoodlum" . We engaged them and they fled with various degree of injury,we are closing in on them,to arrest and bring them to book.

"Forget the rumour flying around, only one person died".

The most corrupt ,and most useless police force in the whole wide world.
[/s]

Can you focus on the news and instead of deviating with useless and false narrative. EIGHT (cool people DIED not one person.
Always trying to turn every sad story around the world into another Niaja story, hey stay focus, every country with their own wahala.
I live in the US and I'll feel more comfortable in a crow in Nigeria than I do here in the US.

Rubbish trash
Re: Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead by Lashist(m): 1:35am On May 27, 2021
maasoap:

It depends on the daily average number of deaths recorded through violence. You can't ignore that my friend.
US even have a record. Do you think naija govt will even have a good record?
Re: Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead by Nobody: 1:47am On May 27, 2021
Coldie:
Only thing stopping citizens from repeating this in Nigeria based on level of frustrations is that citizen's don't have guns

You will be shocked to realize that many citizens have guns...
Re: Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead by LastProphet: 2:06am On May 27, 2021
Kandeed:

Do you know the size of the US?
Re: Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead by Olibboy: 3:30am On May 27, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Someone will be suffering from depression and the idiot will decide to take his Life and will also decide to take people along with him.

May we not be unfortunate to find ourselves In the midst of someone that has already taken his decision to end his Life and also to take people along with him.

It is well with my Soul.... Amen.
It is Well with my Kind Hearted Relatives..... Amen.
It is Well with my Family...... Amen.
Amen
Re: Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead by Abid2020(m): 3:49am On May 27, 2021
Kandeed:

That is the effect of having access to possess a gun when it comes to security I think Asian countries are the best because they are free of gun violence to compare to USA
Re: Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead by meobizy(f): 8:17am On May 27, 2021
The shooter exercised second amendment rights while controlling an already exploding population. It's good for the earth. The person died an environmental hero.
Re: Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead by 47watts(m): 11:11am On May 27, 2021
E fit be your client wey desperation make am kill himself so
tendyjohn:
May the souls of the departed rest in peace.
Re: Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead by OdogwuEkeke(m): 11:50am On May 27, 2021
Psychologists are needed now in the world more than ever before.

1 Like

Re: Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead by kafeii123: 6:39pm On May 27, 2021
Kandeed:
According to UNWPP, Every day at least 310 people are shot and killed to Gun violence in the US. Everyday o aside police wahala....? Yet the US is not among the top 10 unsecure country in the world but they would be the first to label Nigeria as the best thing that happened to the world in terms of insecurity after Afghanistan issuing travel advice here and there

Many US states are close to the entire Nigeria in landmass, so the crime rate per population and landmass in the US is a lot lower than in Nigeria... while crime rate in Nigeria (as per those parameters) is a lot higher than obtainable in many other countries with comparable sizes.
Re: Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 27, 2021
Kandeed:

I'm not saying Nigeria is not safe o but the weight at which they paint insecurity here is just sickening. if you got a Yankee friend you'll understand what I'm saying

I live where I hardly hear any gunshots what so ever.....not saying Gun violence is not a major issue here but stop acting like every street is littered with corpse of gun victims
Re: Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead by Kandeed: 9:13pm On May 27, 2021
milehigh06:

I live where I hardly hear any gunshots what so ever.....not saying Gun violence is not a major issue here but stop acting like every street is littered with corpse of gun victims

You live where you hardly hear gun shot?? same way I live in a State where you hardly hear of robbery or kidnapping so US should stop painting Nigeria as an area where every nook and cranny is littered with kidnappers, terrorist and bandits
Re: Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead by juman(m): 11:17pm On May 27, 2021
America is a crazy country.
A first world country but their stupid politicians are of third world country standard.

Shior on them.
They are clueless than buhari.
Re: Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead by juman(m): 11:21pm On May 27, 2021
Toks2008:

America is the most dangerous country to live.

In naija we have unknown gunmen, kidnappers, BH, killer herds men but these are group of people we see as Terrorists and we can only pray not to come across them..

But how can you explain a situation where you can't go shopping in peace, you can't club, go to spa, cinema and even the schools your kids go to is not safe just because the guy next to you can bring out a gun and starts killing people... How do we explain that?

America businessmen should start producing affordable bullet proof vest for the residents.

So shameful.

Hmmmm
You are right.
Re: Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead by caye(m): 5:15pm On Jun 02, 2022
SchoolGate:

If I see your post again on this nairaland I will publish your real picture for everyone to see

PLS post it.

We have the dead meat griller's pix.
We need the pix of this (un)interesting personality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials / Czech Republic Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of The State Of Israel / Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.