Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Antonio Conte Leaves Inter Milan - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Antonio Conte Leaves Inter Milan (28423 Views)

KANU Nwankwo At Inter Milan In 1998 / Tottenham Manager Antonio Conte Leaves club By 'mutual Consent' / Antonio Conte Retaliate Jose Mourinho After Chelsea Draw With Roma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Antonio Conte Leaves Inter Milan by themes009(m): 11:01pm On May 26, 2021
As expected
Re: Antonio Conte Leaves Inter Milan by MrJames007: 11:01pm On May 26, 2021
Wait.... why I no dey see Villa vs ManU result update for front page

Be like mod na ManU fan grin
Re: Antonio Conte Leaves Inter Milan by Simeony007(m): 11:01pm On May 26, 2021
Man u better sign him now

1 Like

Re: Antonio Conte Leaves Inter Milan by anungangampu: 11:03pm On May 26, 2021
Geeman2006:

If that's the case why didn't he succeed with Tottenham.
Tottenham players are cunts

1 Like

Re: Antonio Conte Leaves Inter Milan by BetterMan247(m): 11:20pm On May 26, 2021
Hope Arsenal FC will hit this jackpots!!!!
Re: Antonio Conte Leaves Inter Milan by MaxiB1242: 11:23pm On May 26, 2021
Antonio Conte leaving Inter does not make things easier for Mourinho Roma cox he is gonna do no shit there.. Rather he will be taking them to relegation.. Same Nourinho wey una hype Chelsea sack him, Madrid sack him, Man united sack him Chelsea sack him again before Totheham now sack him yesterday again.. Some gays were there saying that Mourhino is a better coach than Pep Guardiola and that if Guardiola move ftom Barcelona to England he will do no shit here cox Barca players are extremly good so he is doing no good job there So how far now. The undisputed Club in England right now is Man city 3 out of 4 leagues... Go check Mourhino and Guardiola history who has won the most trophies then you would know Mourhino is a simp...

2 Likes

Re: Antonio Conte Leaves Inter Milan by morinto: 11:48pm On May 26, 2021
Studentboy:
Pls i need help, this is my life

2013 i gained admission into the University and after two years, i dropped out due to money problem.

It was a huge thing to me. I attempted suicide various times, had mental break down and even went into cheap drugs. It was a mess.

I was able to gain admission again in 2018, this time around i worked to saved up to 200k. I paid my fees and rents, dues and others, the money got finished before the middle of the first semester. For so long, i have been struggling to take care of myself...

I am now in 300l, things are no longer funny, i couldn't raise money for my school fees, i don't know what to do at the moment, i have now till next week to pay up. I was told that to defer will cost above 30k too, which means i run the risk of loosing everything. I don't have anyone in this world. No one at all. A boy has to be from somewhere, well, i am totally alone except with the exception of few friends that are struggling to feed.

Emotional support and suggestions will be very much appreciated. Pls.

I don't know where to start from. Please i need help, please.

Guy whyyyy?
Re: Antonio Conte Leaves Inter Milan by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 26, 2021
Emperormartin:
They just made way for Mourinho to Carry the league.
Simple!!!
Mourinho?
Even if all top 4 Series A teams will play with averagely 6 starters next season Roma can't win Serie A!

2 Likes

Re: Antonio Conte Leaves Inter Milan by echesilver: 11:55pm On May 26, 2021
Grandmaster4:
alright
at a cheap price dm me for your logo and flyer design

Re: Antonio Conte Leaves Inter Milan by uunwanaobong3: 11:58pm On May 26, 2021
There is a popular saying that goes thus; IF U DON'T FEEL THE PAINS AND AGONY OF DEFEAT, U WON'T APPRECIATE THE JOY AND SWEETNES OF VICTORY...... Man utd can't just go to the final of europa league final and win it all the time, at time they need to endure the agony of defeat.

I am happy as both man utd and chelsea have lost in europa and fa cup final...... This will make their fans and pundits to appreciate what guardiola is doing at mancity
Re: Antonio Conte Leaves Inter Milan by saajus: 12:05am On May 27, 2021
Managers should understand this is a pandemic year. Many clubs lost a lot of money and don't have big budgets for transfer. Conte can't suffer for any club. Signings also cause his issues with Chelsea and Juve hierarchy.

I think clubs should be treating him like a mercenary. Give him a two-year contract, a trophy is sure, and get the hell out.

1 Like

Re: Antonio Conte Leaves Inter Milan by Alaganature(m): 12:38am On May 27, 2021
morinto:

Guy whyyyy?

Wetin be why?? If you're in position to help then render the help and stop asking him such a question...
Re: Antonio Conte Leaves Inter Milan by Kingcalls: 12:41am On May 27, 2021
This is the main reason these top clubs joined the super league...but foolish fans dint understand....Italy is really hit with no funds due to the pandemic ...
Re: Antonio Conte Leaves Inter Milan by Kingcalls: 12:42am On May 27, 2021
Emperormartin:
Simple!!!

Mourinho is finished
Re: Antonio Conte Leaves Inter Milan by Kingcalls: 12:43am On May 27, 2021
Odin2:
Bad move by Inter.

Juventus should sign him if they want their title back

Juve is even worse
Re: Antonio Conte Leaves Inter Milan by Kingcalls: 12:45am On May 27, 2021
Arsenal should hire him...or real madrid...he will win u the league
Re: Antonio Conte Leaves Inter Milan by abraca: 12:54am On May 27, 2021
Re: Antonio Conte Leaves Inter Milan by knowntous: 1:36am On May 27, 2021
biggest opportunity for "assnal" to sign him.
Re: Antonio Conte Leaves Inter Milan by ReeLoaDead(m): 2:29am On May 27, 2021
Emperormartin:
Simple!!!
Hmmm … Mourinho could not even carry Spurs in Europa and you want him to win Serie A??
Re: Antonio Conte Leaves Inter Milan by ReeLoaDead(m): 2:32am On May 27, 2021
Kingcalls:
This is the main reason these top clubs joined the super league...but foolish fans dint understand....Italy is really hit with no funds due to the pandemic ...
All clubs are suffering financially post pandemic.
The idea of the super league was long planned before the pandemic too:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Super_League
Re: Antonio Conte Leaves Inter Milan by Bar1941(m): 4:01am On May 27, 2021
ManU should appoint this guy.
Re: Antonio Conte Leaves Inter Milan by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:03am On May 27, 2021
Emperormartin:
Simple!!!
ROMA FIT ?
Re: Antonio Conte Leaves Inter Milan by Fragility6: 4:32am On May 27, 2021
Geeman2006:

If that's the case why didn't he succeed with Tottenham.
Tottenham wey dem curse. See as dier ex-players dey win trophies up n down diz season even foyth on loan win europa n tottenham as a club no know wen last dem hol trophy. Mourinho don win trophies for all the clubs e don coach except tottenham.

1 Like

Re: Antonio Conte Leaves Inter Milan by leonard153: 4:33am On May 27, 2021
Amazing coach!
Thank you for your time at Chelsea ��
Re: Antonio Conte Leaves Inter Milan by Nobody: 6:30am On May 27, 2021
Odin2:
Bad move by Inter.

Juventus should sign him if they want their title back

And u think juventus is in a more better financial situation if inter is not, covid 19 affected Italy so badly I won't be surprised if most clubs begin t gather loans,
Re: Antonio Conte Leaves Inter Milan by Nobody: 6:39am On May 27, 2021
Re: Antonio Conte Leaves Inter Milan by optimus106(m): 7:23am On May 27, 2021
Daily Two odds ... check my signature
Re: Antonio Conte Leaves Inter Milan by saintmm(m): 9:49am On May 27, 2021
Conte, a real man.
Real men know what they want per time and go for it without being blinded by emotions.

I rise
Re: Antonio Conte Leaves Inter Milan by Cheeryfeet: 11:19am On May 27, 2021
Mustiboy:
I wonder whom his replacement will be, perhaps a female black manager cheesy

In your dreams. Atalanta and Lazio have more chances clinching that title than Roma does
Lazio? You must be dreaming
Re: Antonio Conte Leaves Inter Milan by Mustiboy(m): 12:52pm On May 27, 2021
Cheeryfeet:

Lazio? You must be dreaming

Lazio is better than Roma, so?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uyo Township Modern Stadium Getting Facelift.... Photos / Your Opinion? (Egypt Ask For A Postponement Of Sunday Final) / Juventus Will Not Be On FIFA 20 After PES 2020 Partner Deal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.