Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

El-Rufai's Convoy: Nigerians Recreate "A Door Opener For The Main Door Opener" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai's Convoy: Nigerians Recreate "A Door Opener For The Main Door Opener" (63034 Views)

Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead / El-Rufai's Convoy: Ugezu J Ugezu 'A Door Opener For The Main Door Opener'(Video) / El-Rufai’s Convoy Moves Close To Wabba In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai's Convoy: Nigerians Recreate "A Door Opener For The Main Door Opener" by NovusHomo(m): 12:06am On May 27, 2021

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai's Convoy: Nigerians Recreate "A Door Opener For The Main Door Opener" by mechanics(m): 12:12am On May 27, 2021
They tried, big man life good o.
Re: El-Rufai's Convoy: Nigerians Recreate "A Door Opener For The Main Door Opener" by LordOfTheGame: 12:18am On May 27, 2021
seunmsg:
Naija Na cruise!

Las las Na all of us dey craze for this country grin grin grin

Na lie, na you and your fellow zombies/terrorists dey craze for that shithole country. We the children of the most high God, Chukwu Okike Abiama, are not and cannot be crazy. We warned you idiots, showed you stupid zombies the danger that's ahead if you support or vote for that useless good for nothing but jihadism promoter called buhari but you animals called us umprintable names, ganged up against GEJ and all his supporters, rejoiced when the terrorists in uniform are killing my people and hoped for the better to be imagined power that'll be handed over to you people. Now, you want to drag CHILDREN OF LIGHT into your madness? Never, we can't be dragged into it. The coming of late buhari and APC into power was your make and you have to live with it. Elrufai is another deadly and corrupt version of late corrupt buhari.
Re: El-Rufai's Convoy: Nigerians Recreate "A Door Opener For The Main Door Opener" by Greatidonis: 12:27am On May 27, 2021
This same man that has been taking food away from the poor.
It is well. He wants the poor to adjust but he is flexing. Fear midgets.
Re: El-Rufai's Convoy: Nigerians Recreate "A Door Opener For The Main Door Opener" by ThePlugg(m): 12:30am On May 27, 2021
This if funny grin grin grin

Re: El-Rufai's Convoy: Nigerians Recreate "A Door Opener For The Main Door Opener" by Chuzoetoh(m): 1:13am On May 27, 2021
LordOfTheGame:

Na lie, na you and your fellow zombies/terrorists dey craze for that shithole country. We the children of the most high God, Chukwu Okike Abiama, are not and cannot be crazy. We warned you idiots, showed you stupid zombies the danger that's ahead if you support or vote for that useless good for nothing but jihadism promoter called buhari but you animals called us umprintable names, ganged up against GEJ and all his supporters, rejoiced when the terrorists in uniform are killing my people and hoped for the better to be imagined power that'll be handed over to you people. Now, you want to drag CHILDREN OF LIGHT into your madness? Never, we can't be dragged into it. The coming of late buhari and APC into power was your make and you have to live with it. Elrufai is another deadly and corrupt version of late corrupt buhari.
I swear brother, we warned them. Now they're looking for who to put their problems on, typical afonjas.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai's Convoy: Nigerians Recreate "A Door Opener For The Main Door Opener" by Shikini: 1:29am On May 27, 2021
Very funny
Re: El-Rufai's Convoy: Nigerians Recreate "A Door Opener For The Main Door Opener" by ScamHunter: 2:42am On May 27, 2021
I do not blame these people. It is the foolish Nigerians that handed them power in 2015 that I blame. A country of idiots...
Re: El-Rufai's Convoy: Nigerians Recreate "A Door Opener For The Main Door Opener" by Twoclans(f): 3:20am On May 27, 2021
Organs:

Too many to mention. In Kaduna today, you can go online and request your C of O for your land. Most State govt fees can be paid online and you get receipt for your payment. There is ease of doing business in Kaduna State. he cleaned up the civil service, the Schools and currently working on the healthcare sector. Lots of infrastructural development ongoing as we speak.

Yet the state is a shadow of itself.The state is currently one of the most dangerous states to live in.The possibility that you can get killed in Kaduna is far higher than the possibility if you live in Bornu.

The state is far more deeply divided along religious and ethnic lines.What kind of a governor divides his people further?

The so called road development we like to jubilate over in Nigeria is even one sided in Kaduna.

This is a governor I meet by chance when he came to check out some flooded axis of u/rimi during his first tenor as governor.His arrogance is scary and stinks.

Almost everywhere I know as a child has been demolished by this guy .As long as your ballot papers showed that an area did not favour him during the polls just forget it he must look for something to demolish in that area.

This so called online platforms you are celebrating , hmmmmm organs I dont even know how to respond to you.Let me just allow it slide.

A leader must never divide his people further. Mallam has some deep rooted issues.Please let us not celebrate mediocrity. It is disheartening.

And before I forget ,the eastern governors might not at their best but please it is very wicked of you to say that none of them has el rufais achievements. Let us not even go there.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai's Convoy: Nigerians Recreate "A Door Opener For The Main Door Opener" by showafrica(m): 4:09am On May 27, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

That's why they looooove Nigeria!
They are the kings in the poverty capital of the world

Yes, they can kill and die for Nigeria to remain like this.
Re: El-Rufai's Convoy: Nigerians Recreate "A Door Opener For The Main Door Opener" by Dejoe2019: 5:58am On May 27, 2021
I just love this. Laugh lighten your day, make person nor go die from hypertension
Re: El-Rufai's Convoy: Nigerians Recreate "A Door Opener For The Main Door Opener" by DSoj(m): 6:22am On May 27, 2021
Joblessness and desperately wanting to trend
Re: El-Rufai's Convoy: Nigerians Recreate "A Door Opener For The Main Door Opener" by Holaomoakin(m): 9:41am On May 27, 2021
M
Re: El-Rufai's Convoy: Nigerians Recreate "A Door Opener For The Main Door Opener" by wright005: 9:56am On May 27, 2021
APC's definition of job creation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bala Mohammed Weds Natasha Mariana, His Lebanese 2nd Wife (Photos, Video) / Ban On Hawking: Traders Arrested In Lagos (Pic) / Reno Omokiri: Throwback to when Prof Soyinka was released from prison — Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.