Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Can Someone Please Bring Back The Era Of Psiphon - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Can Someone Please Bring Back The Era Of Psiphon (228 Views)

Full Lunar Eclipse to bring Super Blood Moon Tonight [photos] / How Can I Activate MTN Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat With Psiphon Handler / How To Activate MTN Unlimited Free Browsing With Psiphon Handler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Please Bring Back The Era Of Psiphon by Casper21: 7:16pm On May 26, 2021
It used to be a glamourous year since 2015 when data cheats started circulating and masses were really enjoying the free use of data. Imagine you have free data but you don't know what to use it for. Then I had no idea of movies sites. Fast forward to the end days of psiphon, new Http projector and VPN came out. It was blazing as well, till it was blocked and left the heavy internet users searching for more. Till an hack on USSD came to play and lot of people benefitted from it too. But it seems those era has ended as people are now subscribing. Please I don't how you do it but I can't, imagine spending 10k on data subscription in a month. Please hackers we urge you to carry out the psiphon act again cos MTN,Glo and Airtel are really eating fat from from.

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Depleting Data Quickly / Top 5 Startup Incubator Business Model You Should Know / New UV/VIS Spectrophotometer For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.