Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Pos Or Okada - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pos Or Okada (599 Views)

Which One To Choose? Opay Pos Or Moniepoint Pos? / Pos Or Okada Business / do you need opay pos or you know someone that needs. kindly contact us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pos Or Okada by plenitude(m): 8:30pm On May 26, 2021
I currently have four POS terminals, but I am having a very big challenges having faithful workers. Either they are carelessly misplacing money or they just stop coming for nor reason. Now I have spare 300k and I am considering buying a bike. I don’t know if it’s a good business idea. Please I need your advice. If not for the difficulties in getting faithful workers I would have sticked to my POS stuff.
Re: Pos Or Okada by Ademat7(m): 8:49pm On May 26, 2021
plenitude:
I currently have four POS terminals, but I am having a very big challenges having faithful workers. Either they are carelessly misplacing money or they just stop coming for nor reason. Now I have spare 300k and I am considering buying a bike. I don’t know if it’s a good business idea. Please I need your advice. If not for the difficulties in getting faithful workers I would have sticked to my POS stuff.
Who will ride the bike?
Management is where you need to equip yourself, biz mgt need serious training and research.

1 Like

Re: Pos Or Okada by plenitude(m): 8:03am On May 27, 2021
[quote author=Ademat7 post=102093608]
Thanks for the advice
As for who ride the bike, I was thinking of giving it to bike man so that at the end of each week he will be remitting to me
Re: Pos Or Okada by 4godsake: 10:20am On May 27, 2021
Pls reach me on 08063440230 for advice
Re: Pos Or Okada by sourcebabez: 5:38pm On May 27, 2021
Is it possible you sit personally with the POS and watch the money grow. As for the bike if you can't ride it yourself. The experience would be worse....

1 Like

Re: Pos Or Okada by Ademat7(m): 6:04pm On May 27, 2021
[quote author=plenitude post=102103189][/quote]
D story from POS operators is d same d bike an will give.
In the midst of multiple counsel there is wisdom says the Bible, enter Park and sample opinion.
Re: Pos Or Okada by SavageResponse(m): 7:42pm On May 27, 2021
plenitude:

Getting deligent and trustworthy staff in Nigeria is very difficult.

Why don't you consider giving your POS staff 5% of the monthly profit in addition to their salaries, this should make them sit up
Re: Pos Or Okada by plenitude(m): 8:40pm On May 27, 2021
SavageResponse:

Getting deligent and trustworthy staff in Nigeria is very difficult.

Why don't you consider giving your POS staff 5% of the monthly profit in addition to their salaries, this should make them sit up

Not a bad idea,I will put it Into consideration
Re: Pos Or Okada by plenitude(m): 10:25pm On May 28, 2021
sourcebabez:
Is it possible you sit personally with the POS and watch the money grow. As for the bike if you can't ride it yourself. The experience would be worse....

I run a salon so i can’t run the POS myself though I have one in my salon...
Re: Pos Or Okada by GreatPa: 12:08pm On May 31, 2021
I will advise you stick with your POS business. Employ someone to be monitoring the business for you while you pay him or her a percentage of your monthly profit.

However, if you still want to venture I to the okada business, make sure you contact a lawyer to guide you and also draft necessary agreement documents for you. Agreement is paramount.

How can I get a POS please?
Should I drop my email for your guidance ?
Re: Pos Or Okada by plenitude(m): 10:16pm On Jun 14, 2021
Where do you live
Re: Pos Or Okada by plenitude(m): 10:16pm On Jun 14, 2021
GreatPa:
I will advise you stick with your POS business. Employ someone to be monitoring the business for you while you pay him or her a percentage of your monthly profit.

However, if you still want to venture I to the okada business, make sure you contact a lawyer to guide you and also draft necessary agreement documents for you. Agreement is paramount.

How can I get a POS please?
Should I drop my email for your guidance ?
Where do you live?

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It Difficult To Be Rich / How FIRS Works / Good Camera Handler In South America Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.