Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Pos Or Okada Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pos Or Okada Business (1303 Views)

A Humble Request For A Loan To Start Okada Business / Pos Or Okada / I Need Someone To Sponsor Me On Opay/okada Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pos Or Okada Business by Akoredebaba90(m): 9:01pm On Aug 02, 2021
Good day nl please id seek for an advice from d intellect on dis section on d pros and cons of starting a pos agent business and Also giving bike (okada) to someone to use to work and deliver on daily basis.. Which is the best in terms of returns and also want to know which is easy to set up, manage and last long between the both.. Your comment will be appreciated please (no insult)..

1 Like

Re: Pos Or Okada Business by ToastingAllowan: 9:33pm On Aug 02, 2021
Okada is Better ... Until they steal your bike cheesy
Re: Pos Or Okada Business by Shellsploit: 9:53pm On Aug 02, 2021
ToastingAllowan:

U no get chill at all.

POS is better until you employ Police as your security. Why not use the bike for delivery of items instead of okada?
Re: Pos Or Okada Business by Akoredebaba90(m): 10:07am On Aug 03, 2021
im working so i dont av chance to use d bike n moreover i cant ride bike.. so looking for who to give n deliver to me on daily basis...
Shellsploit:

U no get chill at all.

POS is better until you employ Police as your security. Why not use the bike for delivery of items instead of okada?
Re: Pos Or Okada Business by Akoredebaba90(m): 10:08am On Aug 03, 2021
hmmmmm.... what if i put it incare of a okada unit chairman or ticket man
ToastingAllowan:
Re: Pos Or Okada Business by Akoredebaba90(m): 10:09am On Aug 03, 2021
and also items like what please
Shellsploit:

U no get chill at all.

Re: Pos Or Okada Business by Akoredebaba90(m): 10:46am On Aug 03, 2021
i so much love your contribution sir... with ur analysis here it means im giving d bike out on installment ,if im right
fortuneinspires:
I run both business, both is okay.

For the okada, meet the chairman of the okada in your area to help give a trustworthy rider, fear of the chairman, the boy will be loyal.. Small honda is 295,000 with 5000 for plate number registration to pay 450,000 (15,000 weekly)

While the Pos, try to put someone trustworthy, you can start with 150,000 just to see his or her performance
Re: Pos Or Okada Business by Akoredebaba90(m): 12:05pm On Aug 03, 2021
how can i go abt d pos business?
fortuneinspires:

For the okada, meet the chairman of the okada in your area to help give a trustworthy rider, fear of the chairman, the boy will be loyal.. Small honda is 295,000 with 5000 for plate number registration to pay 450,000 (15,000 weekly)

While the Pos, try to put someone trustworthy, you can start with 150,000 just to see his or her performance
Re: Pos Or Okada Business by SavageResponse(m): 12:08pm On Aug 03, 2021
fortuneinspires:

Na who even dey use Honda do Okada business for Nigeria?!

It's very expensive therefore it will take a long time to recover the investment especially since you will charge the same rate as other Okada operators who use cheaper but reliable models

1 Like

Re: Pos Or Okada Business by Akoredebaba90(m): 12:34pm On Aug 03, 2021
what are d cheaper models of okadas please, tvs is common here in d west and also bajaj ...any idea abt deir cost
SavageResponse:

Na who even dey use Honda do Okada business for Nigeria?!

It's very expensive therefore it will take a long time to recover the investment especially since you will charge the same rate as other Okada operators who use cheaper but reliable models
Re: Pos Or Okada Business by Akoredebaba90(m): 12:38pm On Aug 03, 2021
as regards ur suggestion here, it will take 30weeks which is approximately 8mnths to recoupe 450k.. that same time with pos biz,can one get more profit than that of bike biz?...
fortuneinspires:

Re: Pos Or Okada Business by Hardheolar(m): 8:06am On Aug 27, 2021
Akoredebaba90:
as regards ur suggestion here, it will take 30weeks which is approximately 8mnths to recoupe 450k.. that same time with pos biz,can one get more profit than that of bike biz?...

While looking at profit, also consider the risk of each

(1) (Reply)

How To Make 750k Monthly In 2022 / I Need Business ideas Both Online And Offline That I Can Start With Zero Capital / Agro Biz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.