Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,375 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Lagos Pays ₦14.2 Billion Accrued Pension Rights To 3,494 Retirees - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Pays ₦14.2 Billion Accrued Pension Rights To 3,494 Retirees (4970 Views)

EndSARS Panel Compensation: Lagos Pays ₦420m, NBA Faults Akwa Ibom, Oyo, Others / Lagos Pays Over ₦32 Billion To 8170 Retirees / FG Releases N14.9bn For Retirees’ Accrued Rights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Pays ₦14.2 Billion Accrued Pension Rights To 3,494 Retirees by yazga: 7:55am On May 27, 2021
Lies lies and lies
Re: Lagos Pays ₦14.2 Billion Accrued Pension Rights To 3,494 Retirees by yazga: 7:59am On May 27, 2021
GboyegaD:
How come they owed each person an accrued amount of about N4m on average? Our government needs to do better and pay people their pensions once they are due for it.
You need to be in Alausa and see elderly women and men paying 15k so that file can be moved

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Pays ₦14.2 Billion Accrued Pension Rights To 3,494 Retirees by yazga: 8:00am On May 27, 2021
Apus:
Great! But I believe they can do better as most have to wait for over 2 years before they have access to their entitlement and pension.
In some cases some die before they even received this monies and if you see the hell they make their beneficiaries go through just to access this money, more often than not they forgo the money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Pays ₦14.2 Billion Accrued Pension Rights To 3,494 Retirees by yazga: 8:02am On May 27, 2021
anonimi:

Best because he has matched, not even surpassed o, what Jakande and Awolowo did in four and six years respectively for housing, education, water, roads, healthcare, agriculture, industrialisation, cooperatives etc?
Are you alright or do you need a quick check in at Yaba left
Shut up! Be realistic for once, which agriculture and housing?
Re: Lagos Pays ₦14.2 Billion Accrued Pension Rights To 3,494 Retirees by yazga: 8:06am On May 27, 2021
Jimasun:

He is not better. He is just a lousy and uninformed person like you.
The retirees are paid as they are leaving. Go and read the article again or get in touch with Lagos pensioners. Lagos is not your usual Abia state where pensioners are owed for years
My Aunt retired since 2017 one Kobo has not been paid, be constructive in your criticism, give knocks and kudos when they are not doing well and performing. In this regards, they have not done well with pensioners but ex-gov are paid with immediate alacrity.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Pays ₦14.2 Billion Accrued Pension Rights To 3,494 Retirees by danilmo: 8:06am On May 27, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
Other state in Nigeria are supposed to be Local Government Areas under Lagos.

They ll still beat u up here one day.. Ur comment dey make me laugh. Serving it hot hot grin
Re: Lagos Pays ₦14.2 Billion Accrued Pension Rights To 3,494 Retirees by PAWG(m): 8:15am On May 27, 2021
anonimi:

I am sure that ThiefnuIbu, Fash-Ole and Amb-Ole with their deputy governors don't wait so long to get the crazy pension that Osinbajo crafted in 2007 for them. Or you think that those looters wait for their own pensions

Are you trying to make this a full time job? Just ignore people disparaging your tribe/ideals/etc because you’ll never make them stop by constantly engaging them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Pays ₦14.2 Billion Accrued Pension Rights To 3,494 Retirees by ceejay80s(m): 8:28am On May 27, 2021
hope tinubu is not part of those benefiting

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Pays ₦14.2 Billion Accrued Pension Rights To 3,494 Retirees by mrksquare: 8:30am On May 27, 2021
rodeo0070:

https://brandspurng.com/2021/05/26/lagos-pension-rights-3494-retirees/

I hope Wike and his minions sees this. How can one after serving Rivers state diligently for 35years be denied your gratuity for over 6years.

My boss, who had no house of his own was planning to do use his gratuity to erect a three bed room flat. Is being 6years of lamentation.

Even the existing civil servant hasn't had it rosy with Wike. 12years of stagnancy on one level.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pays ₦14.2 Billion Accrued Pension Rights To 3,494 Retirees by Jimasun: 9:17am On May 27, 2021
anonimi:

Your jimasun needs to go back to sleep so you can wake up properly so you stop being lousy and uniformed while posing around in your stark ignorance.

Can you see you have comprehension issues. The rent allowance was approved as a new benefit for them.
Re: Lagos Pays ₦14.2 Billion Accrued Pension Rights To 3,494 Retirees by Jimasun: 9:19am On May 27, 2021
yazga:
You need to be in Alausa and see elderly women and men paying 15k so that file can be moved
This is a problem with Nigerians who are every opportunity as a means to extort others. They will deliberately frustrate you to extort.
Don't pretend like you are new in this country

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pays ₦14.2 Billion Accrued Pension Rights To 3,494 Retirees by Hajokexyz: 9:45am On May 27, 2021
rodeo0070:

https://brandspurng.com/2021/05/26/lagos-pension-rights-3494-retirees/

Hmmm.
Where is the evidence they paid .
My dad that retired 5 years ago is yet to start receiving anything .
Re: Lagos Pays ₦14.2 Billion Accrued Pension Rights To 3,494 Retirees by LauraClasikVibe(f): 10:28am On May 27, 2021
Jimasun:

This is a problem with Nigerians who are every opportunity as a means to extort others. They will deliberately frustrate you to extort.
Don't pretend like you are new in this country
The civil servants in Alausa are mafias, those guys are clog in the wheel of change in Lagos
Re: Lagos Pays ₦14.2 Billion Accrued Pension Rights To 3,494 Retirees by Shegzy8(m): 10:38am On May 27, 2021
johnmartus:
Our lagos that some people calling no man land.come to ojora or ota dabi isale eko tell them lagos is no man land.

Or let them come to ibeju lekki or oregun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Pays ₦14.2 Billion Accrued Pension Rights To 3,494 Retirees by Jimasun: 11:04am On May 27, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
The civil servants in Alausa are mafias, those guys are clog in the wheel of change in Lagos
I won't disgaree with this. Civil servants can be monstrous
Re: Lagos Pays ₦14.2 Billion Accrued Pension Rights To 3,494 Retirees by GboyegaD(m): 12:30pm On May 27, 2021
yazga:

We are a very corrupt people. How do people accept such money? Do they remember one day they will become pensioners too?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pays ₦14.2 Billion Accrued Pension Rights To 3,494 Retirees by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 27, 2021
anonimi:

I am sure that ThiefnuIbu, Fash-Ole and Amb-Ole with their deputy governors don't wait so long to get the crazy pension that Osinbajo crafted in 2007 for them. Or you think that those looters wait for their own pensions

Osibanjo has questions to answer for this legal robbery.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Pays ₦14.2 Billion Accrued Pension Rights To 3,494 Retirees by yazga: 6:25am On May 28, 2021
GboyegaD:

We are a very corrupt people. How do people accept such money? Do they remember one day they will become pensioners too?
Most of them have secured landed property, own their own houses and other businesses
Re: Lagos Pays ₦14.2 Billion Accrued Pension Rights To 3,494 Retirees by GboyegaD(m): 12:59pm On May 28, 2021
yazga:
Most of them have secured landed property, own their own houses and other businesses

With bribes? It is well.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pays ₦14.2 Billion Accrued Pension Rights To 3,494 Retirees by yazga: 3:01am On May 30, 2021
GboyegaD:

With bribes? It is well.
Yes, I can mention 15 of them and where they have properties in Lagos, Ogun and Ibadan
Re: Lagos Pays ₦14.2 Billion Accrued Pension Rights To 3,494 Retirees by GboyegaD(m): 5:09am On May 30, 2021
yazga:
Yes, I can mention 15 of them and where they have properties in Lagos, Ogun and Ibadan

I'm not contending with you, I'm just surprised people measure such as prosperity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Anger On This Woman's Face At Tinubu Campaign Today - Photo / Fuel Subsidy: SERAP Gives Governors 7 Days To Show How They Spent Palliatives / Protesters Burn Sokoto Council Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.