Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,814 members, 7,837,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Buba Galadima Denies Ties With PDP, Says rAPC ‘Coming Back Soon’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buba Galadima Denies Ties With PDP, Says rAPC ‘Coming Back Soon’ (14046 Views)

Rivers: Pro-Amaechi APC Exco Denies Ties With Wike, PDP / rAPC Emergence Is Corruption Fighting Back – Oshiomhole / Plot To Split APC Suffers Major Setback As Some Leaders Refuse To Join rAPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buba Galadima Denies Ties With PDP, Says rAPC ‘Coming Back Soon’ by folabayo(f): 10:23am On May 27, 2021
Do you people ( old men association of Nigeria) still have anything better to offer your citizens?
Re: Buba Galadima Denies Ties With PDP, Says rAPC ‘Coming Back Soon’ by Okoroawusa: 10:25am On May 27, 2021
azraeljaheel:

The answer is we are stuck

Not moving forward or backward
Stop generalizing your life...
I am not stuck biko

1 Like

Re: Buba Galadima Denies Ties With PDP, Says rAPC ‘Coming Back Soon’ by Nobody: 10:29am On May 27, 2021
Okoroawusa:

Stop generalizing your life...
I am not stuck biko

Lol

Never said you were stuck I meant the system
Re: Buba Galadima Denies Ties With PDP, Says rAPC ‘Coming Back Soon’ by Okoroawusa: 10:31am On May 27, 2021
azraeljaheel:

Lol

Never said you were stuck I meant the system
Read your statement again...
Re: Buba Galadima Denies Ties With PDP, Says rAPC ‘Coming Back Soon’ by Nobody: 10:32am On May 27, 2021
Judging by our GDP, by the end of this year, Nigeria's 2021 GDP and 1980 GDP would be equal. That looks live retrogrssion sion to me

azraeljaheel:

The answer is we are stuck

Not moving forward or backward
Re: Buba Galadima Denies Ties With PDP, Says rAPC ‘Coming Back Soon’ by Curious345: 10:36am On May 27, 2021
Hnmm.. why must the north always be the movers and shakers of our democracy? Especially the Fulani north..

ATIKU VS BUHARI VS GALADIMA all Fulani taking us on a cruise

Is the south this daft
Re: Buba Galadima Denies Ties With PDP, Says rAPC ‘Coming Back Soon’ by Nobody: 10:40am On May 27, 2021
After 2023 apc will collapse. The party has no other heart and soul apart from Bubu

Well Nigerians need to vote them out. Zero performance
Re: Buba Galadima Denies Ties With PDP, Says rAPC ‘Coming Back Soon’ by Nobody: 10:42am On May 27, 2021
Curious345:
Hnmm.. why must the north always be the movers and shakers of our democracy? Especially the Fulani north..

Is the south this daft

Southerners are lazy politicians except for folks like Obasanjo.

We could have had a formidable southern candidate if they had started doing the legwork in 2015.
Re: Buba Galadima Denies Ties With PDP, Says rAPC ‘Coming Back Soon’ by Nobody: 10:47am On May 27, 2021
No vex OKOroAWUSA

Okoroawusa:

Read your statement again...

1 Like

Re: Buba Galadima Denies Ties With PDP, Says rAPC ‘Coming Back Soon’ by Nobody: 10:48am On May 27, 2021
Curious345:

Is the south this daft

Very daft and blinded
Re: Buba Galadima Denies Ties With PDP, Says rAPC ‘Coming Back Soon’ by Curious345: 10:58am On May 27, 2021
Lazynigerian1:

Southerners are lazy politicians except for folks like Obasanjo.

We could have had a formidable southern candidate if they had started doing the legwork in 2015.
I am Igbo ,but I support Gov AKEREDOLU for president come 2023
Re: Buba Galadima Denies Ties With PDP, Says rAPC ‘Coming Back Soon’ by Curious345: 10:58am On May 27, 2021
AKEREDOLU is an upgraded version of OBASANJO
Re: Buba Galadima Denies Ties With PDP, Says rAPC ‘Coming Back Soon’ by sunnnnyuu(m): 11:27am On May 27, 2021
Re: Buba Galadima Denies Ties With PDP, Says rAPC ‘Coming Back Soon’ by naija1stnigar(m): 11:40am On May 27, 2021
APC with their primitive mindset they want to repackage rotten food but they've forgotten the odour alone is capable of scaring people away
Re: Buba Galadima Denies Ties With PDP, Says rAPC ‘Coming Back Soon’ by IPIGSRMUMUS: 11:50am On May 27, 2021
Confused PDP OLD FOOL.
Re: Buba Galadima Denies Ties With PDP, Says rAPC ‘Coming Back Soon’ by Fathai(m): 12:42pm On May 27, 2021
Something is telling me that this man is still with APC....he is just playing his own share of the game as the antagonist. Did you hear talk bad about patanmi or about anti open grazing? You will never hear such. It is always about APC and PDP.
Re: Buba Galadima Denies Ties With PDP, Says rAPC ‘Coming Back Soon’ by semyman: 12:45pm On May 27, 2021
I said it
PDP is a basket of rotten mangoes
Even Galadima is now avoiding it
Re: Buba Galadima Denies Ties With PDP, Says rAPC ‘Coming Back Soon’ by HRMK: 12:48pm On May 27, 2021
galadima is a comedian!how can he be against buhari when his daughter still works and draws her salary from aso rock?
Re: Buba Galadima Denies Ties With PDP, Says rAPC ‘Coming Back Soon’ by OPPPS: 2:56pm On May 27, 2021
Galadima and IPoB are 2 confused elements.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos PDP Members Claim They Were Beaten By G-5 Supporters (video) / 2023 Presidency: No Agreement To Surrender Ticket To South After Buhari - Yerima / Court To Patience Jonathan: Prove $15.591m Is Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.