Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Donald Duke: It’s Unfortunate Ayade Joined APC After Bringing Me Back To PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Duke: It’s Unfortunate Ayade Joined APC After Bringing Me Back To PDP (19276 Views)

Myson Nejo: "It’s Unfortunate To Be A LAWYER In A Lawless Country Like Nigeria" / It’s Unfortunate That Obasanjo’s Beneficiaries Now Insult Him, Murray-bruce Reac / Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Duke: It’s Unfortunate Ayade Joined APC After Bringing Me Back To PDP by Mitsurugi(m): 6:09am On May 27, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Over to you.

To do what exactly? angry
Re: Donald Duke: It’s Unfortunate Ayade Joined APC After Bringing Me Back To PDP by Ushiefrank(m): 6:17am On May 27, 2021
This man and carnival that year grin grin

Just be the leader he couldn't be

Mumu talk he was the best Governor during his time and still the best among is successor
Re: Donald Duke: It’s Unfortunate Ayade Joined APC After Bringing Me Back To PDP by realstars: 6:23am On May 27, 2021
Ayade Is A Prodigal God Father,
Re: Donald Duke: It’s Unfortunate Ayade Joined APC After Bringing Me Back To PDP by PussyOdour(m): 6:33am On May 27, 2021
[quote author= post=102100515]A better Nigeria is all we want, not all these political shenanigans.

God bless Nigeria
[/quorte]

This muslim terrrorist again, which sometimes parade himself as a Christian.

Bloody terrrorist.
Re: Donald Duke: It’s Unfortunate Ayade Joined APC After Bringing Me Back To PDP by zoedew: 6:34am On May 27, 2021
Follow the money. That’s what Nigerian politicians do!
Re: Donald Duke: It’s Unfortunate Ayade Joined APC After Bringing Me Back To PDP by Amsickindahead: 6:39am On May 27, 2021
Praxis758:
With reports coming from CR, I don't think APC stand any chance to survive beyond the reign of Ayade in that state.
da bitter truth all his hungry political appointees will neva accept
Re: Donald Duke: It’s Unfortunate Ayade Joined APC After Bringing Me Back To PDP by talk2didi(m): 7:00am On May 27, 2021
Prosperous111:
Be like say this one don't know what's called politics in Nigeria grin

Game of sense and robbery grin

Don't mind Duke, dey are all playing hide & seek. Ayade asked him 2 join about a year ago, he now decamped wen his spies confirmed dat Ayade wanna decamp so he can have da party structure in da state. He was trying to gain public sentiment with dis statement he released.

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke: It’s Unfortunate Ayade Joined APC After Bringing Me Back To PDP by Harmattan123(m): 7:01am On May 27, 2021
Even politicians are playing themselves politics
Re: Donald Duke: It’s Unfortunate Ayade Joined APC After Bringing Me Back To PDP by paxirag(m): 7:07am On May 27, 2021
Welcome to politics in Nigeria.

Well, am sure, it didn't come to u as a surprise.

Re: Donald Duke: It’s Unfortunate Ayade Joined APC After Bringing Me Back To PDP by OSHIOJANLE: 7:09am On May 27, 2021
This is my real Governor then... brought CRS to a stand.
Re: Donald Duke: It’s Unfortunate Ayade Joined APC After Bringing Me Back To PDP by eedimo(m): 7:14am On May 27, 2021
Donald started thuggery n rigging during elections in 2003 when he was seeking a 2nd term. He had a fierce competition with Chief John Okpa and decided to use thugs to rig the election which led to the death of 100s

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke: It’s Unfortunate Ayade Joined APC After Bringing Me Back To PDP by PrinceOfLagos: 7:15am On May 27, 2021
This one still trust someone in the game of politics

You've learnt your lessons oga

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke: It’s Unfortunate Ayade Joined APC After Bringing Me Back To PDP by Ubdavis(m): 7:16am On May 27, 2021
Yes. We call it offside position. If u have a good knowledge of football, u should understand what mean. Ayade dong put u for offside.
Re: Donald Duke: It’s Unfortunate Ayade Joined APC After Bringing Me Back To PDP by clothingonline(m): 7:31am On May 27, 2021
Best decision to retire As a minister
Re: Donald Duke: It’s Unfortunate Ayade Joined APC After Bringing Me Back To PDP by mechanics(m): 7:37am On May 27, 2021
That's the life of a typical politician.
Re: Donald Duke: It’s Unfortunate Ayade Joined APC After Bringing Me Back To PDP by Johel(m): 7:45am On May 27, 2021
Re: Donald Duke: It’s Unfortunate Ayade Joined APC After Bringing Me Back To PDP by Emmanuelellah: 7:51am On May 27, 2021
With the way things are going Nigeria is heading towards one party system. No opposition party. Everyone wants to belong to the wining team
Re: Donald Duke: It’s Unfortunate Ayade Joined APC After Bringing Me Back To PDP by PAWG(m): 8:06am On May 27, 2021
Political ‘Jumpology’ is allowed, even your mentor (Atiku) is a professor of jumpology.
Re: Donald Duke: It’s Unfortunate Ayade Joined APC After Bringing Me Back To PDP by KenModi(m): 8:10am On May 27, 2021
GboyegaD:
Hmm... Donald Duke is confused. Jumping parties means he lacks ideology in my opinion.

Not just him; all Nigerian politicians lack ideology. There is not a single Nigerian politician dead or alive who has anything they stand for except their personal interest. Look at the U.S (Democrats and Republicans) and the U.K (Labour and Conservatives) their stance on issues of national interest are evident to even the blind; but for Nigerian leaders and politicians, na anywhere belle face.
Re: Donald Duke: It’s Unfortunate Ayade Joined APC After Bringing Me Back To PDP by Nobody: 8:15am On May 27, 2021
A man of vision and a no nonsense, principled fellow. He's an embodiment of a true leader with vision. Gov. Duke welcome back to the fold.
Re: Donald Duke: It’s Unfortunate Ayade Joined APC After Bringing Me Back To PDP by InaNla(f): 9:05am On May 27, 2021
anonimi:

I still dey o.......................I never go far away...................na sey dem gee me long ban. cheesy
How you dey sis?

We good, thank you.

May God deliver Nigeria from buhari & APShit bad gonment. We warned Nigerians!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke: It’s Unfortunate Ayade Joined APC After Bringing Me Back To PDP by poiZon: 10:20am On May 27, 2021
I hate it when people like donald duke will come out and start telling us how the pdp is this and that..
U were the leader of the party during ur time as govr, we cant forget what happened during ur time.. The emperor... Oh u forgot ur then deputy, chied john okpa.. The former chairman of akpabuyo, also daniel asuquo who was then in the anpp.. Ur ordeal with them.. Did u give them opporrunity to express themselves?
Make this man dey keep quiet abeg, we r no fools

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke: It’s Unfortunate Ayade Joined APC After Bringing Me Back To PDP by wink2015(m): 10:25am On May 27, 2021
It is just a game plan by Ayade for 2023.

Ayade is preparing for 2023 presidential election.
Re: Donald Duke: It’s Unfortunate Ayade Joined APC After Bringing Me Back To PDP by Okoroawusa: 10:29am On May 27, 2021
Better leave PDP before it is too late
Re: Donald Duke: It’s Unfortunate Ayade Joined APC After Bringing Me Back To PDP by naijanaso: 12:17pm On May 27, 2021
You are all id!ots. Looking for personal pockets. Mumu...how small boy go dey toy you around if no be say you dey look for pocket
Re: Donald Duke: It’s Unfortunate Ayade Joined APC After Bringing Me Back To PDP by Hastala: 1:59pm On May 27, 2021
Re: Donald Duke: It’s Unfortunate Ayade Joined APC After Bringing Me Back To PDP by hslbroker2(m): 8:38pm On Jun 03, 2021
freemanq:
That's Nigeria politics bro the more u look the less u see

(1) (2) (Reply)

Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG / Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj / Tension In Enugu As Chime Fails To Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.