Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Actress Etinosa Shows Off Her New Weapon For Bedroom Matters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Etinosa Shows Off Her New Weapon For Bedroom Matters (6022 Views)

Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer / Etinosa Sets Instagram Account On Private After Going Unclad On MC Galaxy's IG / Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Etinosa Shows Off Her New Weapon For Bedroom Matters by ojoxdan(m): 12:31am On May 27, 2021
Weeks after her marital split, actress Etinosa shows off her new weapon for bedroom matters.
A device which she says is the solution to Nigerian men problem
watch as she shows her excitement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkFLom7nmn4

Re: Actress Etinosa Shows Off Her New Weapon For Bedroom Matters by temitope27(m): 12:36am On May 27, 2021
Space booked
Re: Actress Etinosa Shows Off Her New Weapon For Bedroom Matters by Yeahmehn: 1:27am On May 27, 2021
Nigerian men are tired with Nigerian women and Nigerian women are tired of Nigerian men. Who will now marry who?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Etinosa Shows Off Her New Weapon For Bedroom Matters by UncleKoboko: 1:37am On May 27, 2021
Normal level
That's what they all resort to las las

Frustrated mgbekes

Evening news papers

Feminists

Scorned leftovers and used products.

Na frustration dey cause am.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Actress Etinosa Shows Off Her New Weapon For Bedroom Matters by profilemessages: 2:15am On May 27, 2021
the fuSHure is VEEmale
Re: Actress Etinosa Shows Off Her New Weapon For Bedroom Matters by meobizy(f): 4:09am On May 27, 2021
It’s still in the pack. It’s for sale.

1 Like

Re: Actress Etinosa Shows Off Her New Weapon For Bedroom Matters by pyyxxaro: 4:19am On May 27, 2021
This mad girl is from a very responsible home in Warri

Her Dad is a Pastor

I believe Devil is interested in her case tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Etinosa Shows Off Her New Weapon For Bedroom Matters by BigYash: 4:33am On May 27, 2021
pyyxxaro:
This mad girl is from a very responsible home in Warri

Her Dad is a Pastor

I believe Devil is interested in her case tongue
Some pastors kids dey always dey worst.. I have many as frds.. Till now I don't know why. When I try to caution them,they will say and I quote " na my dad be pastor o,m not a pastor "

Pastor's daughter ...Queen of lamba......

7 Likes

Re: Actress Etinosa Shows Off Her New Weapon For Bedroom Matters by pyyxxaro: 4:37am On May 27, 2021
BigYash:
Some pastors kids dey always dey worst.. I have many as frds.. Till now I don't know why. When I try to caution them,they will say and I quote " na my dad be pastor o,m not a pastor "

Her siblings are very quiet

Devil just won use this one shine

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Etinosa Shows Off Her New Weapon For Bedroom Matters by odaniel1(m): 5:48am On May 27, 2021
If only you know how many of these women crave to add brains and five senses to these objects, then we wld see that they live in constant denial
Re: Actress Etinosa Shows Off Her New Weapon For Bedroom Matters by DMechyy: 6:04am On May 27, 2021
Na xo
Re: Actress Etinosa Shows Off Her New Weapon For Bedroom Matters by offset67(m): 6:54am On May 27, 2021
Very disgusting woman

angrySpits
Re: Actress Etinosa Shows Off Her New Weapon For Bedroom Matters by Nobody: 7:00am On May 27, 2021
A farm tool will always be a farm tool even after being married
Re: Actress Etinosa Shows Off Her New Weapon For Bedroom Matters by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:24am On May 27, 2021
Leave etinosa alone ooo
Re: Actress Etinosa Shows Off Her New Weapon For Bedroom Matters by AdolfHitlerxXx: 7:31am On May 27, 2021
angry
Re: Actress Etinosa Shows Off Her New Weapon For Bedroom Matters by BigYash: 8:06am On May 27, 2021
pyyxxaro:

Her siblings are very quiet

Devil just won use this one shine
That's how it is. One must be Judah..
Re: Actress Etinosa Shows Off Her New Weapon For Bedroom Matters by revived2: 9:31am On May 27, 2021
Fish Brain

E Dun Be
Abeg Pm me if you want biz deals
Re: Actress Etinosa Shows Off Her New Weapon For Bedroom Matters by Nobody: 9:59am On May 27, 2021
This is why their husbands keep dumping them. After using this rubbish to widen everything, how do you expect the natural thing to fill in that place.

That's the only thing they know. Okpokoro isi them.

1 Like

Re: Actress Etinosa Shows Off Her New Weapon For Bedroom Matters by sunshineV(f): 10:24am On May 27, 2021
UncleKoboko:
Normal level That's what they all resort to las las
Frustrated mgbekes
Evening news papers
Feminists
Scorned leftovers and used products.

Na frustration dey cause am.
the only person fraustrated here is you

1 Like

Re: Actress Etinosa Shows Off Her New Weapon For Bedroom Matters by gewom21364: 10:33am On May 27, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
odaniel1:
If only you know how many of these women crave to add brains and five senses to these objects, then we wld see that they live in constant denial
Re: Actress Etinosa Shows Off Her New Weapon For Bedroom Matters by otipoju(m): 12:32pm On May 27, 2021
BigYash:

Its caused by the hypocrisy they see in their pastor parents...when what they preach does not align with their private lives. The children rebel.

In some cases, its a release from the repression of normal youthful tendences that they had to deal with by being in the spotlight.

4 Likes

Re: Actress Etinosa Shows Off Her New Weapon For Bedroom Matters by BigYash: 12:38pm On May 27, 2021
otipoju:

Its caused by the hypocrisy they see in their pastor parents...when what they preach does not align with their private lives. The children rebel.

In some cases, its a release from the repression of normal youthful tendences that they had to deal with by being in the spotlight.

You're not far from the truth
Re: Actress Etinosa Shows Off Her New Weapon For Bedroom Matters by ashawopikin(m): 1:23pm On May 27, 2021
If e no be panadol e no fit be like panadol
Re: Actress Etinosa Shows Off Her New Weapon For Bedroom Matters by Khd95(m): 2:53pm On May 27, 2021
this one don chop her breakfast, she don go buy dildow...opo cheesy
Re: Actress Etinosa Shows Off Her New Weapon For Bedroom Matters by Twelfthman: 4:14pm On May 27, 2021
You should know better but obviously you don't.
No worry dem no dey tell person
Re: Actress Etinosa Shows Off Her New Weapon For Bedroom Matters by bukatyne(f): 4:58pm On May 27, 2021
OfficalAmaka:
Regina Daniels reacts to her mum marriage to younger lover
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmvqGwiByfY

Sounds like the mother and daughter should have switched spouses.
Re: Actress Etinosa Shows Off Her New Weapon For Bedroom Matters by phemmyfour: 7:16pm On May 27, 2021
CharisEleos:
This is why their husbands keep dumping them. After using this rubbish to widen everything, how do you expect the natural thing to fill in that place.

That's the only thing they know. Okpokoro isi them.
Some of them still obey hooke's law

F = Ke

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dike Caught In The Act! / See Pictures From Omotola Son's Birthday Here (africa's Youngest Producer) / See What Spongebob Did To Serena Williams!!! SHOCKING PICS 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.