Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Help!! ( Blackmail) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help!! ( Blackmail) (170 Views)

Help! Pls How Can I Track A Phone Number That's Trying To Blackmail Me? / Boko Haram: UNICEF, Others Indicted In Plots To Blackmail Nigerian Military / Look For Something Else To Blackmail Me Not S@x (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!! ( Blackmail) by Stanleyhendrick: 1:27am On May 27, 2021
My name is Stanley from Enugu. I have a very pressing issue to discuss here. It’s on 20th of this month that my gf (name:Ezinne) called me with tears in her eye that a number called her and told her that her short nude video is viral on fb, so I dropped the call and called the prime suspect and I said to her “if you try this, it won’t go well with you”, she immediately started harassment and I hung up on her and called her sister to tell her what her sister is up to but instead she started harassing me too and I hung up on her too, immediately she chatted me up and start harassing me again on WhatsApp, and I just said to her that if her sister Onyinye is up for the game that she should post the nude online and I will arrest her for blackmail and she said if her sister cannot do it, then she’ll be the one to post it. What happened is that I’m dating the girl Ezinne and the prime suspect Onyinye knew that, then she told me to quit the relationship with Ezinne for her and I told her that Ezinne is my gf and nothing on earth would make me to quit her relationship with me and that’s where the whole thing escalated... they keep on disturbing my gf Ezinne with calls for few days and they stopped calling her after she blocked there contacts, still they’ll hide number and called her. So it’s yesterday a number chatted me up again on WhatsApp ( the number: 09060053370) that if am the mf that posted my gf nude video online, I laughed and we’re cursing each other, then my younger brother showed me a video on his WhatsApp and it happened that the same number that chatted me chatted him too and send my gf nude to him and he asked the girl cos the name bearer on the WhatsApp number is Thelma Kaima, where she’s from and she said anambra and he asked her where did you get the video and she said is viral everywhere and she asked my bro who’s the girl to him and he told the girl that Ezinne is my brothers girlfriend, my brother then asked her where she got his number from and she blocked him. The prime suspect is the girl Onyinye and her sister because that faithful day that a number called my girlfriend Ezinne that her nude video is everywhere, I told her to send me the number and I checked the number (the number that called first 08125752771) and it happened to be Onyinye ( the prime suspect cousin sister) cousin sister. Please what will I do to follow up this case because she’s ready to tarnish my image and my gf image. My number is +2349040986245. I have proves please repost please
Re: Help!! ( Blackmail) by Chicaco: 2:36pm On May 27, 2021
I would have said you should report to police but all d police station in the east has been set ablaze

(1) (Reply)

Exercises To Get Rid Of Belly Fat / Did Anyone Get Alert From (NYE )nigeria Youth Empowerment / Basement Leak Repair Starts With Understanding Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.