Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,941 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:27 AM

Argument Arises As Woman Confronts Senator Tinibu For Calling Her A Thug - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Argument Arises As Woman Confronts Senator Tinibu For Calling Her A Thug (328 Views)

I Am Not A Thug — Arinola Oloko Who Remi Tinubu Called A Thug Speaks (Photos) / Junaid Mohammed: Oshiomhole A Thug, Shouldn't Complain About His Removal / Mc Oluomo, Lagos Speaker And Tinibu Tawaf In Mecca-photo (2) (3) (4)

Argument Arises As Woman Confronts Senator Tinibu For Calling Her A Thug by Salimsalimsaleh: 7:35am On May 27, 2021
This happened at the South West zonal public hearing of the constitution reviews the Marriott Hotel in Lagos on Wednesday, May 26

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1-DbAg5II4

Re: Argument Arises As Woman Confronts Senator Tinibu For Calling Her A Thug by Coldshisha: 7:41am On May 27, 2021
You blocked me from entering a venue, I called you a thug in return, now since it's Tinubus wife the person obstructing her is automatically right and Tinubu is wrong

Let them try this nonsense at a public event with Governor Wike or Hell Rufai
Re: Argument Arises As Woman Confronts Senator Tinibu For Calling Her A Thug by Nobody: 7:44am On May 27, 2021
Those of you mad men on nairaland calling the IPOB brainwashed for supporting MNK..

What are we going to call those who supports Buhari and Tinibu

THUNDER FIIIIIRRRRREEEE TINUBU AND BUHARI SUPPORTERS.... IDIOTS

Re: Argument Arises As Woman Confronts Senator Tinibu For Calling Her A Thug by neonly: 7:57am On May 27, 2021
Remi use to be a nice person honestly how she come change surprise me we maybe na power and money dat brings out the evil side of a man
Re: Argument Arises As Woman Confronts Senator Tinibu For Calling Her A Thug by Lalami3232(m): 7:58am On May 27, 2021
Na wa!!! All these na just for show, politicians are so so smart. Dem dey use everything dey clout jare. Next year, you go see dem begin buy Corn and beans from the roadside. Believe wetin a politician want make you believe, at ur own peril.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again "The day I go born girl pikin, I go cry like say Chelsea win champions league"
Re: Argument Arises As Woman Confronts Senator Tinibu For Calling Her A Thug by ZorGBUooeh: 8:21am On May 27, 2021
Remi is sex starved that is why she is so aggressive.. She needs a real man in her life.Seems like jagaban can't perform his marital duty anymore.

DINO where are u?Ur professional service is needed.

Who Is Getting The Contract For The 40 Million Reflective Jackets For Kids? / Gombe Governor Celebrates 2nd Year In Office In Grand Style / Where Is Ebubeagu? The Governors' Joint Venture.