Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Seyi Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Seyi Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich (25395 Views)

Seyi Olofinjana: Super Eagles Have No Identity Under Rohr / "Arteta Is Doing A Great Job" - Arsenal Technical Director, Eduardo César / Michael Emenalo Resigns As Chelsea's Technical Director After 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich by Amotolongbo(f): 9:47am On May 27, 2021
sambrow:

You know him too well. He was my senior colleague in school
One of my brothers, Bolo (Former SUG President) told me about Olofinjana while watching Nigerian match together
Re: Seyi Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich by robosky02(m): 9:48am On May 27, 2021
Marketrole4567:
Since Nigeria refuse to show appreciation for home grown talents, foreign countries would do!

With the calibre of quality Nigerian coaches

Why is amaju picmilk still interested in grand white fathers as coach

amaju must be a racist.... Intact we should also appoint a white man as NFF president
Re: Seyi Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich by Godbless3(m): 9:48am On May 27, 2021
If it was a nigerian club you would be hearing.
Why appoint a white man when we have akwa ibomite everywhere,
Why appoint a northerner/southerner when we have our own people.
Thats how a nigerian become minister in SA but we would have call the president head if it was 9ja.
Re: Seyi Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:49am On May 27, 2021
lanas:
I just love this Olofinjana guy being a sensible and career person. How he was able to combine his academics (Chemical Engineering in Lautech) and professional football career.

I guess he has been one of the few graduates (if not only Nigeria university graduate) that ever played for the Super Eagles

Pls check out late Samuel okparaji educational profile
. YOU DONT KNOW JACK ABOUT EAGLES PLAYERS, VINCENT EYIAMA OUR FAMOUS GOAL KEEPER HAS MASTER DEGREE AND THE LIST GOES ON.
Re: Seyi Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich by BabaO2: 9:49am On May 27, 2021
Power of education
Re: Seyi Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich by robosky02(m): 9:49am On May 27, 2021
Amotolongbo:
One of my brothers, Bolo (Former SUG President) told me about Olofinjana while watching Nigerian match together

I need to take you along to watch next super eagles game

Your passion is amassing
Re: Seyi Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich by gbengaadeleye12: 9:51am On May 27, 2021
Congrat to him
robosky02:
BREAKING: Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich

https://www.completesports.com/breaking-olofinjana-appointed-technical-director-of-swiss-club-gc-zurich/
Re: Seyi Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich by Nicerazor(m): 9:54am On May 27, 2021
Olofinjapan
chukslawrence:
Congratulations to him. Olofinjawaya that year.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich by seunayantokun(m): 9:59am On May 27, 2021
Standard man.
Re: Seyi Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich by just2endowed: 9:59am On May 27, 2021
rottable:
9ice one olofinjana.... So this man has two masters and some people are still saying Education is a scam.

Oga relax, we are talking about Nigeria education here. What if he had those two master degree in Nigeria, do you think nff will make him sport director in a country where quota system will kick him out and employ another person that score 10%.

My friend think
Re: Seyi Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich by Amotolongbo(f): 9:59am On May 27, 2021
robosky02:

I need to take you along to watch next super eagles game

Your passion is amassing
you are in UK?
Re: Seyi Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich by ikorodureporta: 10:00am On May 27, 2021
...& he's still 40 cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Seyi Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich by Raph82(m): 10:07am On May 27, 2021
rottable:
9ice one olofinjana.... So this man has two masters and some people are still saying Education is a scam.
To him who has opportunities or privilege to use the certificate in earning excellent means of livelihood, it's not a scam, to a graduate who spent years of sleepless night reading to do well in exams, only to earn a degree that could only fetch 30 - 40k job, education is a scam.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich by ikorodureporta: 10:09am On May 27, 2021
ukpahu:
He is my class mate
Is he 40

He shl b around 50 joor
Re: Seyi Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich by Iretii0511(m): 10:19am On May 27, 2021
Amotolongbo:
I just love this Olofinjana guy being a sensible and career person. How he was able to combine his academics (Chemical Engineering in Lautech) and professional football career.

I guess he has been one of the few graduates (if not only Nigerian university graduate) that ever played for the Super Eagles

Samuel Okwaraji, Segun Odegbami.
Re: Seyi Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich by sulaak(m): 10:22am On May 27, 2021
Amotolongbo:

I guess he has been one of the few graduates (if not only Nigerian university graduate) that ever played for the Super Eagles

Segun Odegbami had a HND from Ibadan Poly when he was representing the SE
Re: Seyi Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich by splashbaby(m): 10:23am On May 27, 2021
Sometimes in November 2002, this young man earned his first cap against Egypt in a friendly that ended 1-1. A green horn super Eagles squad coached by Christian Chukwu played out a scintillating friendly game against the Pharaohs at the main bowl of the National stadium.

We had prayed for Sheyi to make the match squad. Olofinjana got the opportunity to play through his coach Kadiri Ikhana,(Ikhana was drafted as assistant coach to Christian Chukwu) having played for him at Kwara United. A year earlier LAUTECH football team had won both the University football tournament in Nigeria and West Africa. They also played at the world university games with excellent display. Olofinjana wasn’t the star man of the team.... a certain Fati was. As fate would have it, Olofinjana stood out tall.

As a good footballer too, we played most times together and our major dream was to use the Adidas Predator boot one day. All footballers admire it then. Sheyi sold his refrigerator to buy this boot... it was crazy

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich by Bakrabas: 10:23am On May 27, 2021
rottable:

In Nigeria it's a scam, where graduates end up as useless. 70% of Nig graduate are not working based on their certificate. Olofinjana didn't study his sport career in Nig and that's why he's employable in that arena plus no nine months strike till he finished his masters

1 Like

Re: Seyi Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich by moufan: 10:29am On May 27, 2021
Amotolongbo:
your brother is a confirmed terrorist, he terrorised lautech in disguise of fighting cultism. very useless boy.those days sha. thank GOD I left the shores
Re: Seyi Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich by adebwalex(m): 10:44am On May 27, 2021
robosky02:
BREAKING: Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich

https://www.completesports.com/breaking-olofinjana-appointed-technical-director-of-swiss-club-gc-zurich/
YORUBA OMO ODUDUWA MAKING ODUDUWA PROUD...BEST OF LUCK.
Re: Seyi Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich by chianos: 10:59am On May 27, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Adokiye Amiesimaka was a law graduate when he played for the eagles. He later became Rivers state attorney general.
Re: Seyi Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich by Amotolongbo(f): 11:04am On May 27, 2021
sulaak:

Segun Odegbami had a HND from Ibadan Poly when he was representing the SE
Take note of the nigerian university sir
Re: Seyi Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich by Amotolongbo(f): 11:06am On May 27, 2021
moufan:
your brother is a confirmed terrorist, he terrorised lautech in disguise of fighting cultism. very useless boy.those days sha. thank GOD I left the shores
so Na him be tombolo terrorizing Lautech abi?
Re: Seyi Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich by joshmee4real(m): 11:17am On May 27, 2021
Amotolongbo:

I also heard at a time, he was running his Masters degree program.
Re: Seyi Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich by yinkbell: 11:18am On May 27, 2021
xxxXXXxxx:
Respect to the big man. Home boy, Ọmọ Àyìyẹ̀!

You are from Ekiti right?
Re: Seyi Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich by joshmee4real(m): 11:23am On May 27, 2021
nzeobi:

Osaze was a graduate of engineering too, ndidi is also an undergraduate in the UK now.
I commend them all because education is good
Meanwhile Taye Taiwo was always fighting in Class, and couldn't complete his Education.
But now he has Merney. Vawulence is good atimes
Re: Seyi Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich by sharpwriter(m): 11:39am On May 27, 2021
richidinho:
grin

I still remember this guy when Amodu was super eagles coach

Dude will not deliver but he is first to be invited to camp

Congrats shaa

Lol cheesy the only thing I remember him for was that he has bad tackling techniques.

There is hardly anyone Seyi marks without that person falling down. Guy dey collect yellow card like credit alert cheesy
Re: Seyi Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich by colp2015: 11:44am On May 27, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Graduate of what school and when sir.
I will like to know sir?

First, let’s look at his earlier educational background. You’d already know that Oliseh got his first degree in Physical and Health Education at Lagos State University (LASU). But what you may know is that Oliseh represented LASU. He was in the school team at the 1991 NUGA games.

Source: https://cheeronnigeria..com/2015/10/10-interesting-facts-you-probably-didnt.html?m=1
Re: Seyi Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich by Bobbyfreshh(m): 11:56am On May 27, 2021
richidinho:
grin

Congrats shaa

grin grin
Re: Seyi Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich by Realhommie(m): 12:31pm On May 27, 2021
richidinho:
grin

Congrats shaa
He was a very dedicated member of the squad and a professional to the core. A refined/intelligent gentle man asides being a sportsman. I remember him combining his career at Wolves then with his first Masters degree.

Congratulations to him.

There was also another Seyi in the SE then, last name Olajengbesi. Where's that dude now?
Re: Seyi Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich by moufan: 12:35pm On May 27, 2021
Amotolongbo:
so Na him be tombolo terrorizing Lautech abi?
he's a very useless boy, sug president terrorising the school.
Re: Seyi Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich by onatisi(m): 12:49pm On May 27, 2021
grasshopper fc is a big club in Switzerland , this is a good achievement for him , congrats seyi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mikel Obi, John Ogu Arrive Camp, Moses Out Of Congo Friendly / Torkuma Chihe Promise: Gunmen Kill Football Coach Mboma In Benue (Photo) / Single Picks Strategy No Chance To Loose ( A Must View For All Punters)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.